Who Is Lucifer

Content that is scheduled to be moved to the T4S Website
siatris

Re: Who Is Lucifer

Post by siatris »

Don Danko wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:17 am
And you act insane. Not a good idea to be in this Ha Satan energy. Maybe its not a good idea to work in the Goetia people like Crowley and those around him found out the same many in the JoS have as well.
siatris wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:52 pm
but satan wasn't real of course. so 20 years of ur "Experiences" were just worthless shit, and that's what these "Experiences" you have no are.

Of zero importance. thanks.
i made this channel and lost access to it. that's why its up still. yes i changed my mind entirely on them after i realized i was attacking for no reason.

you clearly were never a part of them so talking about them repeating things Cobra alrdy stated in public about them changes null to me.
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

I don't believe you lost access to it. Given how many times you have been caught lying here to attack the T4S clergy. Uploading troll images as your avatar then claiming the T4S clergy was doing this to insult you when it was you uploading this yourself. Strange lies in general like that. This is just another of your strange lies.
siatris wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:31 pm
i made this channel and lost access to it. that's why its up still. yes i changed my mind entirely on them after i realized i was attacking for no reason.

you clearly were never a part of them so talking about them repeating things Cobra alrdy stated in public about them changes null to me.
Loveoftruth

Post by Loveoftruth »

Siatris why don't you follow Mamba's advice and make a post that is actually positive towards Satanism?

click main forum--> click new topic --> write a helpful post ---> click submit button
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

Now your lying on another thread and claiming this is not your channel and was never your channel....Magister Siatristein.lol
siatris wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:31 pm
Don Danko wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:17 am
And you act insane. Not a good idea to be in this Ha Satan energy. Maybe its not a good idea to work in the Goetia people like Crowley and those around him found out the same many in the JoS have as well.
siatris wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:52 pm
but satan wasn't real of course. so 20 years of ur "Experiences" were just worthless shit, and that's what these "Experiences" you have no are.

Of zero importance. thanks.