Did Hitler Escape?

This forum is exclusively for political discussion
Don Danko

Did Hitler Escape?

Post by Don Danko »

Does any one believe that Hitler escaped? There seems to be enough evidence that he might of.
White Mage

Re: Did Hitler Escape?

Post by White Mage »

I do. There are FBI and CIA documents talking about how Hitler was still alive and they are hunting him. The main forensic evidence collected by the Soviets that supposedly were HItler's remains actually didn't even belong the Hitler. The skull fragment was of a woman, not a man. The Soviet's also didn't even let others examine the evidence.

There's also the fact that the Germans were experts with body doubles.

The real questions are how did he get out (U-boat, or maybe Haunebu), where he went to (Antarctica? Argentina? Weird hollow earth shit?) and what he did after with his time (live in peace? Try to set up an under unground movement? Where is it now then?).

Here's a short video of mine on the topic;

There's also all the accounts of u-boats going to antarctica, etc.

I think this topic gets mired in a lot of these History channel dramatic psuedo-documentaries, along with the whole Hitler and aliens/occult thing, in order to sort of make people scoff and laugh at the idea and discredit it from legitimate investigation. "Oh, that's just a wacky theory," when it reality it might be true. Considering we live in the internet age, they can't lock down info the same way they could 80 years ago, but they can throw smokescreens instead.
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

Thank you, from what I have read in books on the subject it does seem very realistic that Hitler escaped Berlin via the tunnel to the air port. One book I have has the testimony of the air force ground crew on that runway that claimed to see him board the jet plane and the very pilot that claimed to fly him out. The claim was they where flown to a U-Boat on the coast and from there no one knows.

The one book makes the claim the reason Hitler escaped was to keep leading the resistance to the JWO with the networks they set up for this knowing they where going to lose the war this book was pro NS as well and was from I think the late sixties. It also has all the south pole stuff in there and ET stuff in there. The book has the actual photo of the news article with citations from American navy personal interviewed over what happened at the south pole it seems legit.

One book does mention the statements made by Braun and his associate they had help to build the UFO's from ET's. And the evidence shows the Vril Society was in contact with Aryans from the constellation of Taurus.

However I don't think Hitler is hanging out with Wayne Newton doing strange Christian-Wotan-Hitler rituals. That was some funny stuff. The problem is Maxine was promoting a bunch of nonsense some of it she took from Serrano then started to add in her own stories and nonsense including the claims that Himmler's ghost was hanging over on her sofa watching Hollywood movies and learning how to drive American cars in-between banging her on her magic sofa. I don't think Himmler would be into race mixing.
Hayden

Post by Hayden »

I'm fairly certain he escaped like White Mage said. There is basically zero evidence they got him and a lot that says the official narrative is BS. If I had to say where I would bet he lived out peacefully in a German enclave in South America somewhere.

I don't think he was still somewhere leading some kind JWO resistance movement behind the scenes. Sounds like wishful fanfic to me. I personally believe a lot of the Vril/occult stuff from the Third Reich was independent from Hitler and he didn't have much if anything to do with them.
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

Something to note the one book has numerous evidence the German's including testimony of an old German navy sub vet in South America that the Germans where running their new subs somewhere with holds full of mercury the claim was this was the needed component for their saucers which run on Mercury Ionic tech. That would show they where engaging in building programs of these ships and technologies after the war. It mentions one sub was found sunk with holds full of this after the war.

The Vril stuff connects into the inner circle of the SS, the Black Sun group was a wing of the Vril and Hitler was initiated by the same leader of the Vril that Hess himself a member was, Karl Haushofer. Hess claimed this fellow Karl was the hidden master of the Thule Society, It seems the evidence shows Hitler was a member of the Vril and Thule group both.
White Mage

Post by White Mage »

Don, out of curiosity, what are the names of these books?

I've heard similar things about the U-boats. Admiral Donitz said that he was proud of having built for Hitler an impregnable fortress in Antarctica. Throughout the war, and even after it, there were no shortage of U-boats going to Antarctica. These are confirmed by allied intelligence as well. Two U-boats were surrendered after the way in Latin America, and they were heading to Antarctica with supplies. Not sure I heard them transporting Mercury, but I've heard that's an important component of these engines used by the Haunebu/Vimanas.

There's even supposedly recovered maps from U-boats detailing how to enter these Antarctic caverns, although I'm not sure how legit they are.

There are people who talk about this Nazi underground thing that Hitler supposedly set up after the war with Swiss gold or whatever. If so, where are they? I don't see any pro-NS infiltration anywhere. Maybe some random private companies in Latin America? Were they just ordered to keep their mouths shut for 100 years until the time was right? Honestly, I don't think there is any legit Hitler-created NS underground. If anything, it creates this external savior mentality. "The NS underground will save us! They will return!"

What I'm more interested in, however, is what happened with Base 211. Is that still around? After the failed Admiral Byrd invasion in 1945, and the Washington UFO incident in 1952, people speculated Base 211 got nuked under Operation Angus in 58, although that doesn't seem confirmed. There are documented large cavern and cave complexes with fresh flowing water, bioluminescent fauna for light, and fish/other creatures. It's hypothetically possible for small groups of humans to sustain themselves in these environments.
Last edited by White Mage on Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
White Mage

Post by White Mage »

Don Danko wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:30 pm However I don't think Hitler is hanging out with Wayne Newton doing strange Christian-Wotan-Hitler rituals. That was some funny stuff. The problem is Maxine was promoting a bunch of nonsense some of it she took from Serrano then started to add in her own stories and nonsense including the claims that Himmler's ghost was hanging over on her sofa watching Hollywood movies and learning how to drive American cars in-between banging her on her magic sofa. I don't think Himmler would be into race mixing.
Lol don't remind me. Did you see this latest video where Wayne Newton did a sermon as if he was some orthodox priest? Absolute insanity.

I've never personally disliked Ruhe, but he always seemed "off" to me. Didn't he apparently do stuff on JOS until he had a mental breakdown apologizing to the jews or something? I'm looking at his most recent video and it seems he's apologizing to the jews again and how the jews and nazis need to unite in consciousness or whatever. As if he's completely gone insane.

Honestly, this shit bugs me. NS-oriented viewpoints and aryan spirituality should deserve much better than this. Maxine, now insane-Ruhe, psychopathically backstabbing Kyle/Sinead from Renegade, etc. I've always said while the ideas and concepts are strong, it's the actual people and figureheads in this "movement" that are the weak link. The last great people were Rockwell and Pierce. High-quality people, not mentally ill nutjobs, is what's needed right now.
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

The book with the mercury engines and subs is called 'Nazi UFO'. I suspect from what that books shows the networks put into place after the war where to help escaping people in general. But they where making massive moves of personal and technological resources that seem to go beyond just being war refuges.

White Mage wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:27 am Don, out of curiosity, what are the names of these books?

I've heard similar things about the U-boats. Admiral Donitz said that he was proud of having built for Hitler an impregnable fortress in Antarctica. Throughout the war, and even after it, there were no shortage of U-boats going to Antarctica. These are confirmed by allied intelligence as well. Two U-boats were surrendered after the way in Latin America, and they were heading to Antarctica with supplies. Not sure I heard them transporting Mercury, but I've heard that's an important component of these engines used by the Haunebu/Vimanas.

There's even supposedly recovered maps from U-boats detailing how to enter these Antarctic caverns, although I'm not sure how legit they are.

There are people who talk about this Nazi underground thing that Hitler supposedly set up after the war with Swiss gold or whatever. If so, where are they? I don't see any pro-NS infiltration anywhere. Maybe some random private companies in Latin America? Were they just ordered to keep their mouths shut for 100 years until the time was right? Honestly, I don't think there is any legit Hitler-created NS underground. If anything, it creates this external savior mentality. "The NS underground will save us! They will return!"

What I'm more interested in, however, is what happened with Base 211. Is that still around? After the failed Admiral Byrd invasion in 1945, and the Washington UFO incident in 1952, people speculated Base 211 got nuked under Operation Angus in 58, although that doesn't seem confirmed. There are documented large cavern and cave complexes with fresh flowing water, bioluminescent fauna for light, and fish/other creatures. It's hypothetically possible for small groups of humans to sustain themselves in these environments.
Last edited by Don Danko on Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

That is Ruhe, normally and Sinead is a meth pipe fairy and has admitted she spent most of her life as a heavy drug abuser. That is the underlying reason for her behavior in my opinion. And Kyle just goes along with it because she owns him from what Roberts stated he knew them both and was friends with them.

The rituals can be done to manifest the needed leadership. Especially with the runes. I don't believe Wayne Newton's strange Hitler Wicca is going to do such. I shouldn't be too hard on Wayne I did put up with Maxine for years.

White Mage wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:41 am
Don Danko wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:30 pm However I don't think Hitler is hanging out with Wayne Newton doing strange Christian-Wotan-Hitler rituals. That was some funny stuff. The problem is Maxine was promoting a bunch of nonsense some of it she took from Serrano then started to add in her own stories and nonsense including the claims that Himmler's ghost was hanging over on her sofa watching Hollywood movies and learning how to drive American cars in-between banging her on her magic sofa. I don't think Himmler would be into race mixing.
Lol don't remind me. Did you see this latest video where Wayne Newton did a sermon as if he was some orthodox priest? Absolute insanity.

I've never personally disliked Ruhe, but he always seemed "off" to me. Didn't he apparently do stuff on JOS until he had a mental breakdown apologizing to the jews or something? I'm looking at his most recent video and it seems he's apologizing to the jews again and how the jews and nazis need to unite in consciousness or whatever. As if he's completely gone insane.

Honestly, this shit bugs me. NS-oriented viewpoints and aryan spirituality should deserve much better than this. Maxine, now insane-Ruhe, psychopathically backstabbing Kyle/Sinead from Renegade, etc. I've always said while the ideas and concepts are strong, it's the actual people and figureheads in this "movement" that are the weak link. The last great people were Rockwell and Pierce. High-quality people, not mentally ill nutjobs, is what's needed right now.
White Mage

Post by White Mage »

Don Danko wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:44 am That is Ruhe, normally and Sinead is a meth pipe fairy and has admitted she spent most of her life as a heavy drug abuser. That is the underlying reason for her behavior in my opinion. And Kyle just goes along with it because she owns him from what Roberts stated he knew them both and was friends with them.

The rituals can be done to manifest the needed leadership. Especially with the runes. I don't believe Wayne Newton's strange Hitler Wicca is going to do such. I shouldn't be too hard on Wayne I did put up with Maxine for years.
I don't think Wayne will accomplish much with his weird little thing either.

You seem pretty optimistic about this stuff. It's always bugged me that there's a serious lack of high quality people in this "milieu." Not even just in leadership, but even a lot of the ordinary, run-of-the-mill individuals. Judging from my Bitchute comments, I don't have much hope for the "jew-wise" segment of our population, although maybe Bitchute is a pretty bad sample to judge from in the first place. Some of them remind me a lot like JOS members, to be honest.