Did Hitler Escape?

This forum is exclusively for political discussion
White Mage

Re: Did Hitler Escape?

Post by White Mage »

Don Danko wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:39 am The book with the mercury engines and subs is called 'Nazi UFO'. I suspect from what that books shows the networks put into place after the war where to help escaping people in general. But they where making massive moves of personal and technological resources that seem to go beyond just being war refuges.
Thanks. So what do you think happened now since then? Are there really technologically advanced pocket enclave of NS communities somewhere in Antarctica or wherever? How would they have sustained their populations since then? Are they truly living in separation from humanity like a miniscule breakaway mini-civilization?
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

If you compare Hitler captured in filming from 1943 with his last hours in Berlin in 1945 is like he is 20 or 30 years older. The Nazis were master in propaganda, why would they show a weak Hitler with Parkinson´s disease. It feels like they took an old man look alike to fool everyone.

In 2013 I have contacted a person who looked like Hitler in the astral, but could always be a spirit. He wanted to say something I ignored him and he just nodded and let me go.
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

I don't know. But I get a good laugh thinking Hitler is sitting in the South Pole base watching Wayne Newton worship him with his Hitler Wicca ritual on Brian Ruhe's channel on his personal computer. 'Blessed Be The Furher!' lol
White Mage wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 4:29 am
Don Danko wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:39 am The book with the mercury engines and subs is called 'Nazi UFO'. I suspect from what that books shows the networks put into place after the war where to help escaping people in general. But they where making massive moves of personal and technological resources that seem to go beyond just being war refuges.
Thanks. So what do you think happened now since then? Are there really technologically advanced pocket enclave of NS communities somewhere in Antarctica or wherever? How would they have sustained their populations since then? Are they truly living in separation from humanity like a miniscule breakaway mini-civilization?
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

I doubt he will in the long run. Hopefully he will start putting runes into his rituals that will be more helpful. People don't need Hitler Jesus they need to develop their own souls and get into contact with the ascended Aryans.

Maybe you could start putting runic rituals on your channel for people who actually want to make a difference. That would be very helpful and compliment the esoteric aspect of your channel.

White Mage wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 4:11 am
I don't think Wayne will accomplish much with his weird little thing either.

You seem pretty optimistic about this stuff. It's always bugged me that there's a serious lack of high quality people in this "milieu." Not even just in leadership, but even a lot of the ordinary, run-of-the-mill individuals. Judging from my Bitchute comments, I don't have much hope for the "jew-wise" segment of our population, although maybe Bitchute is a pretty bad sample to judge from in the first place. Some of them remind me a lot like JOS members, to be honest.
White Mage

Post by White Mage »

Don Danko wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:33 pm Maybe you could start putting runic rituals on your channel for people who actually want to make a difference. That would be very helpful and compliment the esoteric aspect of your channel.
That would be a good idea. I've been planning to upload "practical" spiritual practices for a while now - it's on the ever growing list of backlogged videos I still need to work on in what little free time I have nowadays.

Though I wonder how much impact it would really have on Bitchute. I'm really more interested in getting this stuff into the hands of more high-quality people than your run-of-the-mill Bitchute viewer. I'm thinking, considering this kind of Rune-ritual material isn't even violating stuff like YouTube, you could possibly post that content there as well.

There are still lots of "low-key" channels on there that haven't been kicked out yet. If someone just focuses on the spiritual stuff (no talking about jews or anything, use veiled terminology like "evil spiritual forces of abrahamism") I could see something like this content going a lot farther than a place like Bitchute even.

Have you thought about doing a channel, Don? Might be worth trying, whether on YouTube or Bitchute.
BorninHell88

Post by BorninHell88 »

Hayden wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:49 pm I'm fairly certain he escaped like White Mage said. There is basically zero evidence they got him and a lot that says the official narrative is BS. If I had to say where I would bet he lived out peacefully in a German enclave in South America somewhere.

I don't think he was still somewhere leading some kind JWO resistance movement behind the scenes. Sounds like wishful fanfic to me. I personally believe a lot of the Vril/occult stuff from the Third Reich was independent from Hitler and he didn't have much if anything to do with them.
If he escaped, than why would the Jewish mainstream be so secretive in hiding this likely fact...? I don't get it.
"THE WORST PAIN A MAN CAN SUFFER: TO HAVE INSIGHT INTO MUCH AND POWER OVER NOTHING." - Herodotus

"THOSE WHO WERE SEEN DANCING WERE THOUGHT TO BE INSANE BY THOSE WHO COULD NOT HEAR THE MUSIC" - Unknown
BorninHell88

Post by BorninHell88 »

White Mage wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:56 am
Don Danko wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:33 pm Maybe you could start putting runic rituals on your channel for people who actually want to make a difference. That would be very helpful and compliment the esoteric aspect of your channel.
That would be a good idea. I've been planning to upload "practical" spiritual practices for a while now - it's on the ever growing list of backlogged videos I still need to work on in what little free time I have nowadays.

Though I wonder how much impact it would really have on Bitchute. I'm really more interested in getting this stuff into the hands of more high-quality people than your run-of-the-mill Bitchute viewer. I'm thinking, considering this kind of Rune-ritual material isn't even violating stuff like YouTube, you could possibly post that content there as well.

There are still lots of "low-key" channels on there that haven't been kicked out yet. If someone just focuses on the spiritual stuff (no talking about jews or anything, use veiled terminology like "evil spiritual forces of abrahamism") I could see something like this content going a lot farther than a place like Bitchute even.

Have you thought about doing a channel, Don? Might be worth trying, whether on YouTube or Bitchute.
I would love to hear Don's voice... I'm totally in support of that idea.
"THE WORST PAIN A MAN CAN SUFFER: TO HAVE INSIGHT INTO MUCH AND POWER OVER NOTHING." - Herodotus

"THOSE WHO WERE SEEN DANCING WERE THOUGHT TO BE INSANE BY THOSE WHO COULD NOT HEAR THE MUSIC" - Unknown
BorninHell88

Post by BorninHell88 »

Don Danko wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:33 pm I doubt he will in the long run. Hopefully he will start putting runes into his rituals that will be more helpful. People don't need Hitler Jesus they need to develop their own souls and get into contact with the ascended Aryans.

Maybe you could start putting runic rituals on your channel for people who actually want to make a difference. That would be very helpful and compliment the esoteric aspect of your channel.

White Mage wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 4:11 am
I don't think Wayne will accomplish much with his weird little thing either.

You seem pretty optimistic about this stuff. It's always bugged me that there's a serious lack of high quality people in this "milieu." Not even just in leadership, but even a lot of the ordinary, run-of-the-mill individuals. Judging from my Bitchute comments, I don't have much hope for the "jew-wise" segment of our population, although maybe Bitchute is a pretty bad sample to judge from in the first place. Some of them remind me a lot like JOS members, to be honest.
What I would like to know ((and have never got a straight answer to by the way)) is if these "ascended Aryans" have ever existed, than where are they? I was told that they're going to make an appearance at the beginning of the age of Aquarius, but why wait until then? What's so special about that age, to where they can't show themselves now? You're supposedly an enlightened fellow Don, are you not? You've had telepathic conversations with these "ascended masters" before, right? Surely you can ask them and give us all a straight answer ((or at least some-what of a decent explanation)) to why they don't... It would definitely be appreciated... Then again, I don't see why you'd have to ask them anyways when they can easily just tell us their selves by telepathically communicating that info to us ((which they can easily do)), so I don't understand why they don't?

Also, how does one come to the conclusion that when they meet these "ascended masters" on the astral that they're not just Grey aliens/or reptilians shapeshifting into "ascended Aryan beings"...? I have not met one person that was able to give me a straight answer on this, and I don't see how anyone can give me on when they're not ascended themselves, how can they ever possibly know...? You know?

Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

Its probably best to use both platforms. The practices are the key.

White Mage wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:56 am

Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

Something I did notice with Wayne Newton latest lecture he mentioned the term 'spiritual Satanism' he did mention that Hitler was in contact with Ostara the ascended master behind the Vril Society and that he was esoterically referring to this.