Did Hitler Escape?

This forum is exclusively for political discussion
Don Danko

Re: Did Hitler Escape?

Post by Don Danko »

Wayne Newton did mention being part of the JoS in the interview he did with Ruhe back a few years ago. He did however get it wrong I wrote the Primordial Buddhism article he really enjoyed not Hooded Blahbra. I don't know how his Order of the Crescent is affiliated with the JoS however?
White Mage

Post by White Mage »

I vaguely remember listening to that video a long time ago. His Order of the Crescent I think is just some random group that he made, nothing really to do with JOS in the slightest, besides him reading some of their material and appreciating it.

It's frustrating listening to him, because I agree on some of his points. Like how Wayne says that modern skinhead Neo-Nazis aren't anything like the real NS, and if they were around in Hitler's time, they would probably be arrested for being degenerate criminals. When he's not talking about spiritual concepts, I kind of like him...

However, then he would say stuff like "Christianity before the jew got a hold of it..." *Facepalm.*

It's amazing just how mutable Christianity is as a religion. It's like a shapeshifting ideological parasite that worms its way into everything and taints it. How do people fail to realize that Christianity was created as a jewish religion to push onto the gentiles?
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

I have been studying Wayne Newton's work at his Black Lotus, utube channel. I had to laugh when Wayne called Hitler 'a walking Torah'. LOL

He is promoting a Gnostic version of CI he calls a Hebrew term Shabawu in which Jehova is the devil false god of the Jews. And Christ is the good serpent, spirit of the true god of love and mercy. He has also racialized this. He also promotes ONA on his Satanism video which goes against his Shabawu religion he calls it that he promotes. I think he is confused on things but like most people is learning as they go. This is why I think he likes Serrano's esoteric Hitlerism its already got elements of his Shabawu religion in it. I wonder how close to Catharism this is.

I believe his order of the Crescent is something he created out of his Free Masonry time. He even wear's one of those Free Mason hats in his interview with Ruhe on the subject. He does not understand that Jesus christ is the Jewish devil, Samal the whole thing of Christianity is a Jewish occult magical system that puts Samal in as Jesus to then transfer the cursing of the Jewish energy form of Samal the hebrew angel of death onto the Gentiles to fulfil the curse of YHVH upon the Gentiles to curse them to death.

The Rabbi's state when they finish off the Goyim and rule the world to themselves they are going to chuck the Torah into the trash as they don't need it anymore. It fulfilled its ritual magic purpose in wiping out the Goyim and bringing in the Tikklum Olam.
White Mage wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 12:18 am I vaguely remember listening to that video a long time ago. His Order of the Crescent I think is just some random group that he made, nothing really to do with JOS in the slightest, besides him reading some of their material and appreciating it.

It's frustrating listening to him, because I agree on some of his points. Like how Wayne says that modern skinhead Neo-Nazis aren't anything like the real NS, and if they were around in Hitler's time, they would probably be arrested for being degenerate criminals. When he's not talking about spiritual concepts, I kind of like him...

However, then he would say stuff like "Christianity before the jew got a hold of it..." *Facepalm.*

It's amazing just how mutable Christianity is as a religion. It's like a shapeshifting ideological parasite that worms its way into everything and taints it. How do people fail to realize that Christianity was created as a jewish religion to push onto the gentiles?
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

That is the strength of the Christian religion the energy is a living entity which is subject as you note to the laws of evolution it adapts and changes to suit the individual psychic output of groups and individuals connect into. The Rabbi's know this and that is why they built Communism to move on this. The Communist Party political rituals the state did used a form of sympathetic magic to tap into the Christianity energies and used christian style icons for the Communist propaganda of the state for this as well. The Communists only slaughtered the Orthodox church because they wanted to eliminate the arm of the Czarist regime. Then they rebuilt the church with their own agents officially in charge and made it the state church of the Communist state. Today the Jews still use the church to maintain control in Russia with Putin the Jew. Its their Tikklum Olam magic machine.
White Mage wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 12:18 am
White Mage

Post by White Mage »

That's a good way of putting, "learning as they go." It's just mind boggling how he goes from saying "Christianity before the jews got in" to talking about Spiritual Satanism and the kundalini serpent and how Hitler and the SS and the Vril society were trying to cultivate this occult powers.

I'm watching that video where he's saying this right now and these oscillations are mind-blogging. It's like mixing ideological oil with water.

Out if curiosity, do you have the link to his YouTube channel? I'm searching it up on YouTube and I get nothing...

Didn't Miguel Serrano use a lot of christian-gnostic terminology, aka talking about "Kristos" and all that. Serrano's esoteric hitlerist books strike me as being unnecessarily very nebulous and vague. Like someone trying hard to be deep and profound by sounding complex and verbose, rather than just saying what he's trying to say. I appreciate Serrano mentioning about kundulini yoga though. Not surprised Wayne Newton would be drawn to that Serrano-esque style.

People always tell me that "jews and rabbis hate Christ" or whatever as proof that we should be Christians or whatever. Do you have any books or quotes from Rabbis talking about how Christ is just Samuel or anything like that? I read your article on Jesus as Samuel/Satan, but I'm curious if Rabbis like Ariel Bar Tzadok or Laitman have ever said something like that before?

Don Danko wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 12:30 am I have been studying Wayne Newton's work at his Black Lotus, utube channel. I had to laugh when Wayne called Hitler 'a walking Torah'. LOL

He is promoting a Gnostic version of CI he calls a Hebrew term Shabawu in which Jehova is the devil false god of the Jews. And Christ is the good serpent, spirit of the true god of love and mercy. He has also racialized this. He also promotes ONA on his Satanism video which goes against his Shabawu religion he calls it that he promotes. I think he is confused on things but like most people is learning as they go. This is why I think he likes Serrano's esoteric Hitlerism its already got elements of his Shabawu religion in it. I wonder how close to Catharism this is.

I believe his order of the Crescent is something he created out of his Free Masonry time. He even wear's one of those Free Mason hats in his interview with Ruhe on the subject. He does not understand that Jesus christ is the Jewish devil, Samal the whole thing of Christianity is a Jewish occult magical system that puts Samal in as Jesus to then transfer the cursing of the Jewish energy form of Samal the hebrew angel of death onto the Gentiles to fulfil the curse of YHVH upon the Gentiles to curse them to death.

The Rabbi's state when they finish off the Goyim and rule the world to themselves they are going to chuck the Torah into the trash as they don't need it anymore. It fulfilled its ritual magic purpose in wiping out the Goyim and bringing in the Tikklum Olam.
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

I found the utube by clicking on the link to the order of the Crescent on the older interview Ruhe did with him the one where he wears the masonic hat. On that site is the utube videos that clicking on them will take you right to his channel.

Wayne Newton would naturally I believe go for the serpent on the tree being the enemy of Jehova and in his mind Satan means adversary of Jehova. However he believes this adversary is really Jesus Christ the gnostic good serpent. The sayings of Jesus in the gospels of being raised on the cross as the serpent of Moses was lifted in the wilderness to save mankind and all that is where the Gnostic's go to. The gematria of the name of the serpent on the tree in Hebrew adds to the word Messiah...Christos. Wayne Newton also includes the statements of Jesus in John about the father of the Pharisee's being the devil which is part of this Gnostic belief. He believes this is the proof that Jesus is the enemy of Jehova the devil god of the Jews and the good serpent on the tree returned to redeem man. Probably in his mind by showing how to raise the kundalini energy up the spine.

Serrano basically does rant he was a right brained person who would get into a flow on things. What Serrano did was take the ideologies of the German Teutonic Movement and carry them on with his own ideals put in. What is going on with people like us and Wayne Newton is the strange repeating of what already happened in the German Teutonic Movement that built the esoteric movement that manifested the Reich. Small world.

I doubt Laitman or Tzadok or any Jew would ever dare openly admit that if they knew. Get the book, 'Beware The World To Come' that is the main book I used I cited the whole title and author in the sources of that article. What it shows despite the author does not get this on the occult level how it works. Jesus is the archetype of Samal that was put into the gospels to create the sympathetic connection to the Samal energy form to transfer the energy.

White Mage wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 12:59 am That's a good way of putting, "learning as they go." It's just mind boggling how he goes from saying "Christianity before the jews got in" to talking about Spiritual Satanism and the kundalini serpent and how Hitler and the SS and the Vril society were trying to cultivate this occult powers.

I'm watching that video where he's saying this right now and these oscillations are mind-blogging. It's like mixing ideological oil with water.

Out if curiosity, do you have the link to his YouTube channel? I'm searching it up on YouTube and I get nothing...

Didn't Miguel Serrano use a lot of christian-gnostic terminology, aka talking about "Kristos" and all that. Serrano's esoteric hitlerist books strike me as being unnecessarily very nebulous and vague. Like someone trying hard to be deep and profound by sounding complex and verbose, rather than just saying what he's trying to say. I appreciate Serrano mentioning about kundulini yoga though. Not surprised Wayne Newton would be drawn to that Serrano-esque style.

People always tell me that "jews and rabbis hate Christ" or whatever as proof that we should be Christians or whatever. Do you have any books or quotes from Rabbis talking about how Christ is just Samuel or anything like that? I read your article on Jesus as Samuel/Satan, but I'm curious if Rabbis like Ariel Bar Tzadok or Laitman have ever said something like that before?

Don Danko wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 12:30 am I have been studying Wayne Newton's work at his Black Lotus, utube channel. I had to laugh when Wayne called Hitler 'a walking Torah'. LOL

Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

From watching Wayne Newton's interview on esoteric Hitlerism with Ruhe, the problem with Wayne Newton is his communication of his ideology he needs to put something together in a coherent form that is easily understood he is all over the place. I wonder if he even has a total grasp on his beliefs.

What he stated he was I believe quoting Serrano on the concept of god with form the avatar. And this being Hitler and this being the return of Christ.

In the eastern Gnostic path the god without form is para Shiva without form the akasha and the individual who had transformed themselves into the Pranava Deham the highest level of the light body was called Shiva rupa meaning Shiva with form this being was the incarnation of Shiva.

Shiva is Shi fire and Va, Vayu the fire ather this is the meaning of the Latin spirit and the Gnostic's that came from the Egyptian spiritual school stated the individual who had completed the spiritual work of ascension as the Egyptians called this had become immortal by transforming themselves into the body of firey ather. Thus one who had ascended had become fully of this spiritual element. Shiva is also an instruction this process of ascension is called Va Shi which is a stated code of Shiva in the gnostic path in the east. Which means you need to use Va Shi. This is Reiki in the Far East fire chi. This is how the process is done.

For Hitler to have been an Avatar he would had to have finished the process of ascension. Christ was stated to have fully ascended in the gospels into this body as the Gnostic's stated in their beliefs. However the problem is Christ was a Gnostic meme stolen from Osiris, Dionysus and Jewformed into some trash tale to remove this knowledge from the Gentiles with and curse them to death to fulfill their Torah agenda to destroy the world.
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

The only way for Hitler to be an avatar is if he actually is still alive and fully ascended. Wayne Newton does not know this as he seems to be promoting this based on faith not experience. Wayne Newton seemed annoyed in his last interview about just going to Lucifer instead. That would actually work. Where Wayne Newton wants us all to go and worship Hitler based on faith. Instead of just doing what actually worked with the esoteric groups that created the Vril Society. I suspect this is his Christian programming he states he was raised Catholic. He seems to dress in Christian priest outfits as well for this reason.
White Mage

Post by White Mage »

Funny how these Kabbalistic rabbis are open to admitting that their souls are aliens from another galaxy/dimension and are sent to take over this planet like commando agents, or that their Seraphim are reptilians beings, but revealing that Christianity is a jewish occult weapon to ensnare gentiles is too much. Interesting indeed.

I haven't read it but I will now. Von Bjerknes did a pretty good job exposing Einstein for being a fraud and a zionist stooge, but Bjerknes also keeps going on and on about Hitler being a communist and a zionist puppet. Always struck me as very odd that he clung to that perspective. My note, he admitted that he's either 1/16th or 1/32th jewish, apparently.

Don Danko wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:06 am
I doubt Laitman or Tzadok or any Jew would ever dare openly admit that if they knew. Get the book, 'Beware The World To Come' that is the main book I used I cited the whole title and author in the sources of that article. What it shows despite the author does not get this on the occult level how it works. Jesus is the archetype of Samal that was put into the gospels to create the sympathetic connection to the Samal energy form to transfer the energy.
White Mage

Post by White Mage »

I'm looking at Wayne Newton's website right now. The man has a bunch of JOS-style books. Like one called "Serving at Satan's Altar," in which the description says Satan is the "wife" of the true God/creator, which is Haawiya, or the void, and Yahweh is just a fake poser angel. Satan is apparently "our mother" according to him...

Interestingly enough, in his description/bio, he calls himself an "ordained High Priest of the Gnostic Order of Nazorean Essenes." Sounds pretty kosher to me.

It's weird that he sounds pro-CI in his interviews with Ruhe in this gnostic-christian way, but also has a book on his site called "The Nazorean Messiah Their True Purpose," in which he says "This is the first in a series of books that will lead you out of the false light of Christianity and take you into the depths of the Darkness tradition, proving that the Messiah is both male and female, as pictured in the Baphomet, but also that the true messiah comes from the line of Cain (Qayin) and traces back further to Satan. Yahweh will be shown in his true nature as the creator of all evil!"

Then he has a section on his site about how to join the Illuminati, and how the illuminati were actually the good guys fighting against "tyranny."

Then his most recent book, Lucifer's orchid, talks about showing "the true teachings of the Buddhas! The eternal shadow teachings of the Dharma of darkness." Then in his Bitchute channel, he has all these videos about joining FreeMasonry...

Newton really seems like he just goes all over the place, as you said. It's also very O9A-like, constantly using terminology like "darkness" and "shadow."