The JoS lies about Hitler

This forum is exclusively for political discussion
BorninHell88

The JoS lies about Hitler

Post by BorninHell88 »

Without Hitler there would be no Israel... Without Hitler, the Jew's wouldn't have the ULTIMATE SYMPATHY card on the planet (which is the holoco$t, hoax or not). People of the JoS ((gentiles)) need to wake up and realize that the JoS itself is controlled by the very enemy they preach against. You can't get the word ASHKENAZI without the last 4 ((4 = true)) letters being NAZI. NA ((NAtional)) ZI ((ZIonist)).
"THE WORST PAIN A MAN CAN SUFFER: TO HAVE INSIGHT INTO MUCH AND POWER OVER NOTHING." - Herodotus

"THOSE WHO WERE SEEN DANCING WERE THOUGHT TO BE INSANE BY THOSE WHO COULD NOT HEAR THE MUSIC" - Unknown
BorninHell88

Re: The JoS lies about Hitler

Post by BorninHell88 »

Owenavo wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:49 am Welcome to the T4S BorninHell88!
Been here before, but thank you.
"THE WORST PAIN A MAN CAN SUFFER: TO HAVE INSIGHT INTO MUCH AND POWER OVER NOTHING." - Herodotus

"THOSE WHO WERE SEEN DANCING WERE THOUGHT TO BE INSANE BY THOSE WHO COULD NOT HEAR THE MUSIC" - Unknown
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

You are so wrong about Hitler, it is in the Torah that Jews would return to Israel minus 6 millions, every time there was a conflict in Europe Jews cried Holocaust, there are New York Times dated news of more than 15 Times in different dates since the late 1800´s of 6 millions jews who Died in Holocaust in different conflicts. It did not gave card for the Jews, the 6 million who died on the cross only affect people who are tied into christian mentality, no one dies for you and now you need to kneel if you are not a christian in the soul and the mind.

Same as in the other topic##
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

here, look if this is Hitler doing, they would say this no matter what conflict
sunrise

Post by sunrise »

Some time ago maybe years I suspected the same things you mention here. It might be true or not.

I came to the logical conclusion that IT DOESN'T MAKE (and it shouldn't) ANY DIFFERENCE
it doesn't truly matter - With or without Hitler, we know that we need to stay 'united in race' and that the tribe is a real issue for long, long time, long before Hitler uprising.
BorninHell88

Post by BorninHell88 »

Yeah, not enough people realize the threat to the Jewish power hold over this planet though and if enough people did realize this then such a psyops ((such as the Holoco$t)) would have been prevented before it opened the doors to the creation of Israel ((which has already happened... Obviously)). Also, people need to recognize the fact that Joseph Goebells and other SS leaders ((such as Adolf Eichman)) looked Jewish themselves... Eichman looks JUST LIKE a famous Jewish actor that use to play on some old TV show ((as a sheriff))... That use to be on TV all the time, back during the late 80s and early 90s... I myself was born in 88.

BorninHell88

Post by BorninHell88 »

Snakeway wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:05 am here, look if this is Hitler doing, they would say this no matter what conflict
How nice of you to downplay the video I posted... It might work on those who desperately want to stay blue pilled, but for those of us who are more dedicated to truth ((red pill)) then it wont. You have to do better than that. :) The fact is, the Zionists USED Hitler ((whether he realized this or not)) to give them the biggest sympathy card on the planet ((which is the holoco$t)) and they SUCCEEDED in doing so, and there is **nothing** you can post to debunk that 100% **established** fact.

Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

BorninHell88 wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:25 am
Snakeway wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:05 am here, look if this is Hitler doing, they would say this no matter what conflict
How nice of you to downplay the video I posted... It might work on those who desperately want to stay blue pilled, but for those of us who are more dedicated to truth ((red pill)) then it wont. You have to do better than that. :) The fact is, the Zionists USED Hitler ((whether he realized this or not)) to give them the biggest sympathy card on the planet ((which is the holoco$t)) and they SUCCEEDED in doing so, and there is **nothing** you can post to debunk that 100% **established** fact.
You have not read my first reply, the Jews used EVERY CONFLICT there was, and would continue using until what is written in the Torah would manifest ´´you shall return minus 6 million´´. They only SUCCEEDED because of the CHRISTIAN MENTALITY that says when jews die they die for you in a cross and now you need to kneel and do thing for them.
BorninHell88

Post by BorninHell88 »

Snakeway wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:34 am
You have not read my first reply, the Jews used EVERY CONFLICT there was, and would continue using until what is written in the Torah would manifest ´´you shall return minus 6 million´´. They only SUCCEEDED because of the CHRISTIAN MENTALITY that says when jews die they die for you in a cross and now you need to kneel and do thing for them.
You're making excuses for Hitler and his failure in his "supposed" attempts to liberate the gentile people from the Jewish powers ((more so, the aliens that the Jews work under)). I already told you... It doesn't matter if the Jews used every conflict or not, but the one they succeeded with ((and succeeded they did)) was with Hitler, and the holoco$t)) that likely happened to some extent, but was later blown out of proportions by the Jewish media... I have a hard time believing that even a million Jews died during the holocaust. A lot of them fled to Palestine with help from Hitler, as far as I'm concerned.

Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

BorninHell88 wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:38 am
Snakeway wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:34 am

You're making excuses for Hitler and his failure in his "supposed" attempts to liberate the gentile people from the Jewish powers ((more so, the aliens that the Jews work under)). I already told you... It doesn't matter if the Jews used every conflict or not, but the one they succeeded with ((and succeeded they did)) was with Hitler, and the holoco$t)) that likely happened to some extent, but was later blown out of proportions by the Jewish media... I have a hard time believing that even a million Jews died during the holocaust. A lot of them fled to Palestine with help from Hitler, as far as I'm concerned.
If it wasn´t for Hitler communism would have dominated the world and today you would not even have a teeth on your mouth, much less this internet. Maybe you would not even know how to read. Look what we have now, I don´t count this as a failure. Then you can say the same about our Gods failures ´´if it was not for Satan fuck up we humans would not be in this situation with reptilians right now´´....

You blame Hitler for Jews being Jews, then go on and blame the gods for reptilians be reptilians, it is the same thing