The JoS lies about Hitler

This forum is exclusively for political discussion
BorninHell88

Re: The JoS lies about Hitler

Post by BorninHell88 »

Snakeway wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:53 am
BorninHell88 wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:46 am

Oh, and I doubt you've seen Satan... What you likely saw was an alien pretending to be such, or a thought form. Why would Satan waste his time on you...? What makes you so special? Lmao.
Lol, because I called. are you doing Reverse torah Rituals? you sound like a JOSer
Nope, I'm not, because personally... I believe the "reverse torah rituals" are actually rituals that empower the Jewish people ((because I personally think HC is a kike)), but I could be wrong though... And just, because you "called" him doesn't change the possible fact that you called a thought-form, or some entity read your mind ((telepathically)) from the astral and decided to appear to you as Satan ((which they do to people who are psychic enough to see them all the time)). You sir, are very, very gullible... But I was no different at one point in my life, but I learned... Oh boy did I learn. Now I'm stuck in a situation that I may never get out of, because I wisened up too late... Hence my signature quote by Herodotus. :)
Last edited by BorninHell88 on Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
"THE WORST PAIN A MAN CAN SUFFER: TO HAVE INSIGHT INTO MUCH AND POWER OVER NOTHING." - Herodotus

"THOSE WHO WERE SEEN DANCING WERE THOUGHT TO BE INSANE BY THOSE WHO COULD NOT HEAR THE MUSIC" - Unknown
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

BorninHell88 wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:56 am
BorninHell88 wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:46 am

Oh, and I doubt you've seen Satan... What you likely saw was an alien pretending to be such, or a thought form. Why would Satan waste his time on you...? What makes you so special? Lmao.
Lol, because I called. are you doing Reverse torah Rituals? you sound like a JOSer
Nope, I'm not, because personally... I believe the "reverse torah rituals" are actually rituals that empower the Jewish people ((because I personally think HC is a kike)), but I could be wrong though... And just, because you "called" him doesn't change the possible fact that you called a thought-form, or some entity read your mind ((telepathically)) from the astral and decided to appear to you as Satan ((which they do to people who are psychic enough to see them all the time)). You sir, are very, very gullible.
I know the difference.
BorninHell88

Post by BorninHell88 »

Snakeway wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:02 am
BorninHell88 wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:56 am

Nope, I'm not, because personally... I believe the "reverse torah rituals" are actually rituals that empower the Jewish people ((because I personally think HC is a kike)), but I could be wrong though... And just, because you "called" him doesn't change the possible fact that you called a thought-form, or some entity read your mind ((telepathically)) from the astral and decided to appear to you as Satan ((which they do to people who are psychic enough to see them all the time)). You sir, are very, very gullible.
I know the difference.
Yeah, I **highly** fucking doubt that.
"THE WORST PAIN A MAN CAN SUFFER: TO HAVE INSIGHT INTO MUCH AND POWER OVER NOTHING." - Herodotus

"THOSE WHO WERE SEEN DANCING WERE THOUGHT TO BE INSANE BY THOSE WHO COULD NOT HEAR THE MUSIC" - Unknown
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

BorninHell88 wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:56 am Now I'm stuck in a situation that I may never get out of, because I wisened up too late... Hence my signature quote by Herodotus. :)
what situation is this?
BorninHell88

Post by BorninHell88 »

Snakeway wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:07 am
BorninHell88 wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:56 am Now I'm stuck in a situation that I may never get out of, because I wisened up too late... Hence my signature quote by Herodotus. :)
what situation is this?
They placed me in a situation that lead me to drugs... Meth in particular... While they had a thought form attached to my astral body, or some astral creature of some sort ((that's not an actual thought form))... I've seen it a couple times in my life ((once real well during a shroom trip)), but it's like a giant bug/or insect of some sort... That **seems** to be intelligent. It keeps me from venting negative energy, cleaning my aura and so forth... It keep this energy bottled up to where my chakras can potentially be damaged, so I don't know where it's intentions lie in destroying me... If it wants to destroy my very core ((which it seems like it doesn't at times)), or just my spirit... So my soul can continue to be exploited... I don't know. But anyways, the choices I've been **guided to** in life ((like with my drug use)) led to this astral 'creature' having that kind of power over me in the first place ((to where I hardly have an aura anymore, and if I do then it's so weak to the point to where I can no longer/or hardly defend myself on a psychic level)). This can happen to anyone ((if they who control the system from the astral)) wanted so... The fact that people like you aren't stuck in the same situation as I am makes me question if you weren't always weak from the start...? They say "Only the Strong Survive", but here on planet Earth in the Jewtrix it's the strong that are first to go/or die. :)

The problem with not venting negative energy, is if it is bottled up it can effect and destroy your chakras directly... If that happens, then I do believe it is possible for me to become so damaged to the point to where I can reincarnate into a body that has down syndrome in my next life... Or some other retardation, and/or extreme deformities as the chakras ((I believe)) directly correspond with the spirit and the physical body. This is how they damn soul ((or at least one way)) I believe... And I'm facing damnation. I believe I was born a very powerful spirit, and they knew this... I was born in the year of the Dragon, day of the Phoenix, and hour of the Monkey... Under a master number of 11. In Vedic astrology ((which I believe is farrrr more accurate than Western astrology)) my sun is in the tenth house ((exalted)) and Pluto in the 12th... Scorpio rising, Leo sun. They were always with me I believe since the moment I was born, and guided me to my ultimate failure which now may prove ((sooner or later)) my demise.
Last edited by BorninHell88 on Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

BorninHell88 wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:15 am
what situation is this?
They placed me in a situation that lead me to drugs... Meth in particular... While they had a thought form attached to my astral body, or some astral creature of some sort ((that's not an actual thought form))... I've seen it a couple times in my life ((once real well during a shroom trip)), but it's like a giant bug/or insect of some sort... That **seems** to be intelligent. It keeps me from venting negative energy, cleaning my aura and so forth... It keep this energy bottled up, so I don't know where it's intentions lie in destroying me... If it wants to destroy my very core ((which it seems like it doesn't)), or just my spirit... So my soul can continue to be exploited... I don't know. But anyways, the choices I've been **guided to** in life ((like with my drug use)) led to this astral 'creature' having that kind of power over me ((to where I hardly have an aura anymore, and if I do than it's so weak to the point to where I can no longer/or hardly defend myself on a psychic level)). This can happen to anyone ((if they who control the system from the astral)) wanted so... The fact that people like you aren't stuck in the same situation as I am makes me question if you weren't always weak from the start...? They say "Only the Strong Survive", but here on planet Earth in the Jewtrix it's the strong that are first to go/or die ((targeted individuals)). :)
It is because you used drugs, this wounded your chakras and energy points and the entity was able to enter it.
It is not because you are strong, but because the Drugs weakened you.

If the thought form was placed before you used drugs then I don´t know
BorninHell88

Post by BorninHell88 »

Snakeway wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:23 am
BorninHell88 wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:15 am

what situation is this?
They placed me in a situation that lead me to drugs... Meth in particular... While they had a thought form attached to my astral body, or some astral creature of some sort ((that's not an actual thought form))... I've seen it a couple times in my life ((once real well during a shroom trip)), but it's like a giant bug/or insect of some sort... That **seems** to be intelligent. It keeps me from venting negative energy, cleaning my aura and so forth... It keep this energy bottled up, so I don't know where it's intentions lie in destroying me... If it wants to destroy my very core ((which it seems like it doesn't)), or just my spirit... So my soul can continue to be exploited... I don't know. But anyways, the choices I've been **guided to** in life ((like with my drug use)) led to this astral 'creature' having that kind of power over me ((to where I hardly have an aura anymore, and if I do than it's so weak to the point to where I can no longer/or hardly defend myself on a psychic level)). This can happen to anyone ((if they who control the system from the astral)) wanted so... The fact that people like you aren't stuck in the same situation as I am makes me question if you weren't always weak from the start...? They say "Only the Strong Survive", but here on planet Earth in the Jewtrix it's the strong that are first to go/or die ((targeted individuals)). :)
It is because you used drugs, this wounded your chakras and energy points and the entity was able to enter it.
It is not because you are strong, but because the Drugs weakened you
You don't get it... ((That or you do, and if you do then you're likely an agent)). They can place **ANYONE** into a situation to where they would use drugs... They have that power. Humanity is **cut-off** from the spiritual/metaphysical... In very few cases ((I believe)) this is more so than not, but for most I believe they're cut off completely and if you are on such soul than it would be **Very easy** for them to get you hooked on drugs... Even for people that are some-what spiritually aware. You under-estimate the 'gods' ((these aliens that control our planet, and BEEN controlling our planet since the dawn of our evolution as they were the ones who guided it)) greatly.

BorninHell88

Post by BorninHell88 »

Any experienced occultist would very likely know the power that these 'gods' have and they would know that it would be **very easy** for them to re-program a human being in anyway they want ((through telepathy)). These gods have the power to dissipate entire worlds with just psychic intent alone... The stupid little TV show "Dragon Ball Z" reflects on this quite well, and what these 'gods' are capable of, but even Dragon Ball Z doesn't go deep enough to what they are actually capable of, I believe...

The 7 Dragon Balls = 7 chakras.

The Dragon = Kundalini

The Super Saiyan/Satan = Nordic aliens

The great ape = Represents the Hindu God Hanuman in some way...

These TV shows are filled with occult symbolism, and truths... Although yet, at the same time they are here to mislead. The show ultimately paints the Nordic alien in a good spot light, and low-key brainwashes one into believing that these beings have good intentions for us ((which I certainly don't believe is the case... Especially for the darker races, such as I am)).
Last edited by BorninHell88 on Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

If you posted a picture of yourself here, and there is a spirit attached to your soul, I could kill it, or any other member here could too.
But off course now you will think I am Mossad or something, find a person you can trust and ask for this favor in private
BorninHell88

Post by BorninHell88 »

Snakeway wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:31 am If you posted a picture of yourself here, and there is a spirit attached to your soul, I could kill it, or any other member here could too.
But off course now you will think I am Mossad or something, find a person you can trust and ask for this favor in private
If you're actually capable of killing astral entities than what else are you capable of...? Surely more... Can you remote view...? And I don't have a picture of myself ((not one that I'm willing to show you)), but I do have one of the entity that I ((luckly)) captured a long while back... Well, I'm not sure how much of it was luck since the entity itself photo bombed the picture I took of myself ((and it did so on purpose, for what ever reason I do not know))... I cut myself out of the picture, but the entity remains in it and I **highly** **highly** doubt you're powerful enough to kill it, but if you are... Then I'll forever be in your debt, and if ever given the opportunity I will reward you ((not saying that you need such, but just to re-pay the favor)), BUT if you truly are capable of killing it than I would reckon to bet that the Greys ((that are likely watching me now)) would kill you before you can actually remove it... Or stop you in some way from doing so... Like I said, this thing is on me for a reason... lol.