The JoS lies about Hitler

This forum is exclusively for political discussion
Snakeway

Re: The JoS lies about Hitler

Post by Snakeway »

BorninHell88 wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:35 am
Snakeway wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:31 am If you posted a picture of yourself here, and there is a spirit attached to your soul, I could kill it, or any other member here could too.
But off course now you will think I am Mossad or something, find a person you can trust and ask for this favor in private
If it's that easy for you, than why wouldn't it be as easy for you to remove it without using a picture...? Also, if you're actually capable of killing astral entities than what else are you capable of...? Surely more... Can you remote view...? And I don't have a picture of myself ((not one that I'm willing to show you)), but I do have one of the entity that I ((luckly)) captured a long while back... Well, I'm not sure how much of it was luck since the entity itself photo bombed the picture I took of myself... I cut myself out of the picture, but the entity remains in it and I **highly** **highly** doubt you're powerful enough to kill it, but if you are... Then I'll forever be in your debt, and if ever given the opportunity I will reward you ((not saying that you need such, but just to re-pay the favor)), BUT if you truly are capable of killing it than I would reckon to bet that the Greys ((that are likely watching me now)) would kill you before you can actually remove it... Or stop you in some way from doing so... Like I said, this thing is on me for a reason... lol.
I cannot reach you without a photo. Everyone is capable of, use Vinasa everyday then with Time it will Die.
BorninHell88

Post by BorninHell88 »

Snakeway wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:39 am
BorninHell88 wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:35 am
Snakeway wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:31 am If you posted a picture of yourself here, and there is a spirit attached to your soul, I could kill it, or any other member here could too.
But off course now you will think I am Mossad or something, find a person you can trust and ask for this favor in private
If it's that easy for you, than why wouldn't it be as easy for you to remove it without using a picture...? Also, if you're actually capable of killing astral entities than what else are you capable of...? Surely more... Can you remote view...? And I don't have a picture of myself ((not one that I'm willing to show you)), but I do have one of the entity that I ((luckly)) captured a long while back... Well, I'm not sure how much of it was luck since the entity itself photo bombed the picture I took of myself... I cut myself out of the picture, but the entity remains in it and I **highly** **highly** doubt you're powerful enough to kill it, but if you are... Then I'll forever be in your debt, and if ever given the opportunity I will reward you ((not saying that you need such, but just to re-pay the favor)), BUT if you truly are capable of killing it than I would reckon to bet that the Greys ((that are likely watching me now)) would kill you before you can actually remove it... Or stop you in some way from doing so... Like I said, this thing is on me for a reason... lol.
I cannot reach you without a photo. Everyone is capable of, use Vinasa everyday then with Time it will Die.
Lmao, so let me get this straight... I can give you a picture of the entity itself, but yet you can't kill it ((through an actual picture of the entity itself)), but only through an image of me...!? Do you actually expect me to buy into that BS...? And Vinyasa Yoga isn't going to change my situation... You obviously have no idea what I'm dealing with here, lol, and if you do than you're a 33rd degree shiester. The more I talk to you the more I think you're a troll... Ahahaha...
"THE WORST PAIN A MAN CAN SUFFER: TO HAVE INSIGHT INTO MUCH AND POWER OVER NOTHING." - Herodotus

"THOSE WHO WERE SEEN DANCING WERE THOUGHT TO BE INSANE BY THOSE WHO COULD NOT HEAR THE MUSIC" - Unknown
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

This thread should be in the political section of the forum.
BorninHell88 wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:15 am
Snakeway wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:07 am
BorninHell88 wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:56 am Now I'm stuck in a situation that I may never get out of, because I wisened up too late... Hence my signature quote by Herodotus. :)
what situation is this?
They placed me in a situation that lead me to drugs... Meth in particular... While they had a thought form attached to my astral body, or some astral creature of some sort ((that's not an actual thought form))... I've seen it a couple times in my life ((once real well during a shroom trip)), but it's like a giant bug/or insect of some sort... That **seems** to be intelligent. It keeps me from venting negative energy, cleaning my aura and so forth... It keep this energy bottled up to where my chakras can potentially be damaged, so I don't know where it's intentions lie in destroying me... If it wants to destroy my very core ((which it seems like it doesn't at times)), or just my spirit... So my soul can continue to be exploited... I don't know. But anyways, the choices I've been **guided to** in life ((like with my drug use)) led to this astral 'creature' having that kind of power over me in the first place ((to where I hardly have an aura anymore, and if I do then it's so weak to the point to where I can no longer/or hardly defend myself on a psychic level)). This can happen to anyone ((if they who control the system from the astral)) wanted so... The fact that people like you aren't stuck in the same situation as I am makes me question if you weren't always weak from the start...? They say "Only the Strong Survive", but here on planet Earth in the Jewtrix it's the strong that are first to go/or die. :)

The problem with not venting negative energy, is if it is bottled up it can effect and destroy your chakras directly... If that happens, then I do believe it is possible for me to become so damaged to the point to where I can reincarnate into a body that has down syndrome in my next life... Or some other retardation, and/or extreme deformities as the chakras ((I believe)) directly correspond with the spirit and the physical body. This is how they damn soul ((or at least one way)) I believe... And I'm facing damnation. I believe I was born a very powerful spirit, and they knew this... I was born in the year of the Dragon, day of the Phoenix, and hour of the Monkey... Under a master number of 11. In Vedic astrology ((which I believe is farrrr more accurate than Western astrology)) my sun is in the tenth house ((exalted)) and Pluto in the 12th... Scorpio rising, Leo sun. They were always with me I believe since the moment I was born, and guided me to my ultimate failure which now may prove ((sooner or later)) my demise.
BorninHell88

Post by BorninHell88 »

Don Danko wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:58 am This thread should be in the political section of the forum.
Snakeway wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:07 am

what situation is this?
They placed me in a situation that lead me to drugs... Meth in particular... While they had a thought form attached to my astral body, or some astral creature of some sort ((that's not an actual thought form))... I've seen it a couple times in my life ((once real well during a shroom trip)), but it's like a giant bug/or insect of some sort... That **seems** to be intelligent. It keeps me from venting negative energy, cleaning my aura and so forth... It keep this energy bottled up to where my chakras can potentially be damaged, so I don't know where it's intentions lie in destroying me... If it wants to destroy my very core ((which it seems like it doesn't at times)), or just my spirit... So my soul can continue to be exploited... I don't know. But anyways, the choices I've been **guided to** in life ((like with my drug use)) led to this astral 'creature' having that kind of power over me in the first place ((to where I hardly have an aura anymore, and if I do then it's so weak to the point to where I can no longer/or hardly defend myself on a psychic level)). This can happen to anyone ((if they who control the system from the astral)) wanted so... The fact that people like you aren't stuck in the same situation as I am makes me question if you weren't always weak from the start...? They say "Only the Strong Survive", but here on planet Earth in the Jewtrix it's the strong that are first to go/or die. :)

The problem with not venting negative energy, is if it is bottled up it can effect and destroy your chakras directly... If that happens, then I do believe it is possible for me to become so damaged to the point to where I can reincarnate into a body that has down syndrome in my next life... Or some other retardation, and/or extreme deformities as the chakras ((I believe)) directly correspond with the spirit and the physical body. This is how they damn soul ((or at least one way)) I believe... And I'm facing damnation. I believe I was born a very powerful spirit, and they knew this... I was born in the year of the Dragon, day of the Phoenix, and hour of the Monkey... Under a master number of 11. In Vedic astrology ((which I believe is farrrr more accurate than Western astrology)) my sun is in the tenth house ((exalted)) and Pluto in the 12th... Scorpio rising, Leo sun. They were always with me I believe since the moment I was born, and guided me to my ultimate failure which now may prove ((sooner or later)) my demise.
What's that mean...? lol. Hey, and when are we going to see your face Don Danko? Everyone is suspecting that you're Jewish... I think it's time we put that to rest, eh? :) Prove to them that you're not a Jew? ;)
"THE WORST PAIN A MAN CAN SUFFER: TO HAVE INSIGHT INTO MUCH AND POWER OVER NOTHING." - Herodotus

"THOSE WHO WERE SEEN DANCING WERE THOUGHT TO BE INSANE BY THOSE WHO COULD NOT HEAR THE MUSIC" - Unknown
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

There is a political forum for the topic's in the sub forum.

BorninHell88 wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:01 am
Don Danko wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:58 am This thread should be in the political section of the forum.

What's that mean...? lol. Hey, and when are we going to see your face Don Danko? Everyone is suspecting that you're Jewish... I think it's time we put that to rest, eh? :) Prove to them that you're not a Jew? ;)
BorninHell88

Post by BorninHell88 »

Don Danko wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:02 am There is a political forum for the topic's in the sub forum.

BorninHell88 wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:01 am

So, I take that as a no then...? :lol:

Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

Everyone thinks your Jewish you should show your face, I am sure people have already seen your mug before in those faces of Meth mug shots.
BorninHell88 wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:04 am
BorninHell88

Post by BorninHell88 »

Don Danko wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:08 am Everyone thinks your Jewish you should show your face, I am sure people have already seen your mug before in those faces of Meth mug shots.
BorninHell88 wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:04 am
Ahhh, there's the ad hominems... :) Attack me personally ((by bringing up my past with my meth addiction)) in order to downplay and/or avoid the convo at hand ((how very ''honorable'' of you)). And I'm not the one making the claim that I am a gentile though, you are... Burden of proof lies on you. :) And I'm only trying to help you out 'bra'... It pisses me off when people call you Slothstein or Jewson666 ((instead of Mageson))... I just want this shit to go to rest and I want the world to know you're 100% gentile :liar: :mrgreen: So yeah man, let's prove to the world that you are and let's see that beautiful gentile "mug" of yours... Or are you ugly and a gentile ((but with a beautiful spirit of course)), but you're just insecure about the way you look...? I would think someone who is as spiritually advanced as you wouldn't care about that type of stuff, so I highly doubt that would be the case, and if so... Then I must ask why are you scared to show your face...? :think: Hmmmm...
Last edited by BorninHell88 on Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:49 am, edited 6 times in total.

BorninHell88

Post by BorninHell88 »

Why are you ignoring me Don...? You know you can't run away from your fears forever ((unless you're Jewish, than your survival depends upon running away since parasite can't thrive if it's exposed, but we both know you're not a Jew! Right?))... HP Zola and Black Mamba show their faces without any worry, so why can't you? What do you got to lose...? Lmao!

sunrise

Post by sunrise »

BorninHell88 wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:21 am Why are you ignoring me Don...? You know you can't run away from your fears forever ((unless you're Jewish, than your survival depends upon running away since parasite can't thrive if it's exposed, but we both know you're not a Jew! Right?))... HP Zola and Black Mamba show their faces without any worry, so why can't you? What do you got to lose...? Lmao!

Sorry to intervene, I will just give my 2 cents here.

There is a big difference between Don and Zola/Mamba in the actual matter.

Don is exposing the jews, fighting against them and so on. He basically, dedicated his life to this purpose and to uplift the Aryan spirit, - he needs his quiet of mind.

Zola and Mamba have no political affiliation or opinion on this matter, (take them out of the equation).
THEY HAVE nothing against anybody what so ever. This is clearly stated.

So, don't put them in the same boat.

As for the picture, IS OF NO USE. It would not help me anyway, you, or anybody.

he could very well put a picture with anybody else in your acceptance, so you won't believe it anyway, - and what is next, ask for a video with the date and name on it? Just think about it. Total insane. You will suspect next that he ask a neighbour to do the video and then what? - ask for a face to face meeting? Think about it for a second.

Don can be judged based on FACTS and HIS WORK DONE SO FAR. I see nothing jewish in what he promotes OR DONE SO FAR, - on the contrary.
Why would you want him to expose himself in such a manner, you know it could harm him, right?
I, personally, find the request UNREASONABLE.