The JoS lies about Hitler

This forum is exclusively for political discussion
BorninHell88

Re: The JoS lies about Hitler

Post by BorninHell88 »

Snakeway wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:53 am
BorninHell88 wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:38 am
Snakeway wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:34 am

You have not read my first reply, the Jews used EVERY CONFLICT there was, and would continue using until what is written in the Torah would manifest ´´you shall return minus 6 million´´. They only SUCCEEDED because of the CHRISTIAN MENTALITY that says when jews die they die for you in a cross and now you need to kneel and do thing for them.
You're making excuses for Hitler and his failure in his "supposed" attempts to liberate the gentile people from the Jewish powers ((more so, the aliens that the Jews work under)). I already told you... It doesn't matter if the Jews used every conflict or not, but the one they succeeded with ((and succeeded they did)) was with Hitler, and the holoco$t)) that likely happened to some extent, but was later blown out of proportions by the Jewish media... I have a hard time believing that even a million Jews died during the holocaust. A lot of them fled to Palestine with help from Hitler, as far as I'm concerned.
If it wasn´t for Hitler communism would have dominated the world and today you would not even have a teeth on your mouth, much less this internet. Maybe you would not even know how to read. Look what we have now, I don´t count this as a failure. Then you can say the same about our Gods failures ´´if it was not for Satan fuck up we humans would not be in this situation with reptilians right now´´....

You blame Hitler for Jews being Jews, then go on and blame the gods for reptilians be reptilians, it is the same thing
If Hitler would of won ((and if his intentions were actually good)), then yeah... I would go beyond "internet" and so forth, and we would likely be living on a planet that would already be a type 1 or type 2 civilization ((space faring)) and humanity would be able to pursue their ascension to obtaining their full-on psychic potential without interference from hostile E.T. ((that operate from the astral)) given the possible fact that they wouldn't destroy us before hand ((which they very likely would)), but that's not the case... They ((these aliens)) guide these wars and they're the ones who likely orchestrate ALL wars and ORCHESTRATED World War 2 ((for what reason...? To likely set the playing field to where the Jews would get a country of their own through the holoco$t which they eventually did)). And it's not like this planet isn't 100% ((or at least 90% or more)) controlled anyways... The aliens that control this planet can wipe out the entire human race if they wanted and there would be no "internet" which the info on the internet is pretty much all controlled too. Humanity is being governed by HIGHER DIMENSIONAL entities, and because they're playing humanity out ((like a game of Chess)) from these higher dimensions means that they're 1, 2, or THREE steps ahead of us ((and if you go past that number, than we're already damned)). You act as if humanity actually knows how to play Chess ((metaphorically speaking))/this game of life...? We're born blind folded... And one can argue crippled along with that. What makes you think humanity has one up over the Jews, or that the playing field is even...? Humanity did not evolve naturally and we're a manufactured species... We don't view the universe in a realistic sense and the aliens that control humanity do ((hence, they actually know how to PLAY Chess/the game of life)). You got no proof or any strong evidence to say other wise, and if you do than I would love to see it.
Last edited by BorninHell88 on Sat Apr 24, 2021 3:21 am, edited 7 times in total.
"THE WORST PAIN A MAN CAN SUFFER: TO HAVE INSIGHT INTO MUCH AND POWER OVER NOTHING." - Herodotus

"THOSE WHO WERE SEEN DANCING WERE THOUGHT TO BE INSANE BY THOSE WHO COULD NOT HEAR THE MUSIC" - Unknown
BorninHell88

Post by BorninHell88 »

Snakeway wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:53 am
BorninHell88 wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:38 am
Snakeway wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:34 am

You have not read my first reply, the Jews used EVERY CONFLICT there was, and would continue using until what is written in the Torah would manifest ´´you shall return minus 6 million´´. They only SUCCEEDED because of the CHRISTIAN MENTALITY that says when jews die they die for you in a cross and now you need to kneel and do thing for them.
You're making excuses for Hitler and his failure in his "supposed" attempts to liberate the gentile people from the Jewish powers ((more so, the aliens that the Jews work under)). I already told you... It doesn't matter if the Jews used every conflict or not, but the one they succeeded with ((and succeeded they did)) was with Hitler, and the holoco$t)) that likely happened to some extent, but was later blown out of proportions by the Jewish media... I have a hard time believing that even a million Jews died during the holocaust. A lot of them fled to Palestine with help from Hitler, as far as I'm concerned.
If it wasn´t for Hitler communism would have dominated the world and today you would not even have a teeth on your mouth, much less this internet. Maybe you would not even know how to read. Look what we have now, I don´t count this as a failure. Then you can say the same about our Gods failures ´´if it was not for Satan fuck up we humans would not be in this situation with reptilians right now´´....

You blame Hitler for Jews being Jews, then go on and blame the gods for reptilians be reptilians, it is the same thing
And if it wasn't for Hitler there would be no Israel and the Jews wouldn't have the biggest sympathy card on the planet... Why can't you acknowledge this fact? I can tell you why, either 1. You're liar ((and someone who is well aware of that likely fact)) or 2. You're weak, and need someone to hold your hand in life, so you can stay within your comfort zone... Blue pilled. You have no proof and one can argue that you even have any strong evidence to suggest that Hitler was good and was fighting for gentiles... You only believe that ((assuming that you are a gentile)), because it makes you feel good about life... It makes you feel 'safe' in a world that is very UN-SAFE. It helps build the 'illusion' that you live in a world where gentiles have the upper-hand and that the battle-field isn't rigged against us, well sorry to pop that fantasy-bubble of yours, but that's not the case... I mean, there could be good entities that are getting involved in human affairs ((and I'm not denying that)), but there isn't any strong evidence or proof to indicate that there is. I mean, why else would you support Hitler...? Do you believe he was working with good extra-terrestrials or 'gods' for that matter? And if not, then what makes you believe that humans can even compete with these very advanced extra-terrestrials without outside help...? The chances of us succeeding against the system is next to impossible ((but not impossible)), and this is likely the reason why you want to believe that Hitler was a good guy... Because it ties into the belief that there's 'good gods' watching over humanity and guiding us. It gives you the illusion of HOPE where there very likely is none.
Last edited by BorninHell88 on Sat Apr 24, 2021 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
"THE WORST PAIN A MAN CAN SUFFER: TO HAVE INSIGHT INTO MUCH AND POWER OVER NOTHING." - Herodotus

"THOSE WHO WERE SEEN DANCING WERE THOUGHT TO BE INSANE BY THOSE WHO COULD NOT HEAR THE MUSIC" - Unknown
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

I have proof jews don´t control shit, because I am here at my house and NOBODY tell me what to do and when to do anything.
I already told you why communism have not won, already told you why jews have sympathy , it is because of Christianity. You talk in a circle and accuse, and do not seem to be completely sane. You are better then Siatris. I think you 2 should argue.
BorninHell88

Post by BorninHell88 »

Snakeway wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 3:21 am I have proof jews don´t control shit, because I am here at my house and NOBODY tell me what to do and when to do anything.
I already told you why communism have not won, already told you why jews have sympathy , it is because of Christianity. You talk in a circle and accuse, and do not seem to be completely sane. You are better then Siatris. I think you 2 should argue.
You: I have proof jews don't control shit, because I am here at my house and NOBODY tell me what to do and when to do anything

Me: If that were the case you wouldn't be paying bills ((with fake paper money that humanity doesn't even need... There's no real value in fucking paper)) to a government (govern=Control, mente=mind in Latin)) that is not even controlled by humans, but by the Jews themselves and the space kikes/aliens that ultimately control them. You follow their laws too... You're no 'revolutionary' and if you were you'd likely already be dead... You can pan that BS to someone else, because I'm not buying it and if you truly buy that BS yourself then you're a moron.
Last edited by BorninHell88 on Sat Apr 24, 2021 3:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

It is called civilization, lol.
Why there is internet and you are here talking this about the jews,why don´t the government shut you down RIGHT NOW? ---because they don´t have control
BorninHell88

Post by BorninHell88 »

Snakeway wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 3:32 am It is called civilization, lol.
Why there is internet and you are here talking this about the jews,why don´t the government shut you down RIGHT NOW? ---because they don´t have control
Lol, you're a fool... Or someone who is desperately trying to downplay the system itself ((which is alien in origin)). This planet is controlled by very advanced extra-terrestrials that can very easily destroy us all if they actually saw humanity as a threat, which they don't... We are their PRODUCT... They **manufacture** human beings, so we can psychically be exploited. Me speaking out against the control system in a forum group that hardly has a 1,000 members ((if not way less)) is no threat to them at all, and plus... How many people are going to actually believe me...? Now if these aliens would actually allow me to meditate and ASCEND to higher levels of consciousness, then it would be a wayyyyy different story, because then I would be able to convince people telepathically and/or through other psychic abilities ((which is one MAJOR reason for the control system, to keep humanity from not realizing/and/or disarming us from utilizing our psychic potential, so we can be exploited)) but they always get to human beings ((from the astral)) before we ever come close to actually utilizing our psychic potential/and powers.

And this isn't a human civilization... Even the ancient Pagans will tell you that, that civilization has always been under direct control BY the 'gods' themselves... They started 'human' civilization. We live in an IMITATION form of a human civilization, but not a real one... We never truly known a civilization that we can call our own, as we always lived in the shadows of extra-terrestrials.

BorninHell88

Post by BorninHell88 »

Owenavo wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 3:38 am Siatris tried to lay that one on you. I also can't stand him!

Snakeway wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 3:21 am "you do not seem to be completely sane."
Snakeway: you do not seem to be completely sane

Me: Yes, yes... I've heard that many times from Jews AND Jewbots... "You're crazy!". Ouch... Yeah, in the eyes of a sheep that I am, but in the eyes of a Jew-rat I'm dangerous, or at least potentially dangerous. :)

Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

Owenavo wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 3:38 am Siatris tried to lay that one on you. I also can't stand him!

Snakeway wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 3:21 am "you do not seem to be completely sane."
True
BorninHell88

Post by BorninHell88 »

Owenavo wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 3:51 am You do have a point about how enslaved humanity is BorninHell88! But, I wouldn't call snakeway a Jew if I was in a disagreement with him. I don't really support Hitler though as well. Other than that, you do seem alright!
Thank you, but I didn't call him a Jew... I just said he could be one as he shows Jewish characteristics ((that's for certain)) ((like downplaying obvious truths, like Hitler being used by the Jews to gain sympathy and that he was with the holoco$t/hoax or not)), but if I did call him a Jew, then I certainly take it back... And I apologize to him for doing so.
Last edited by BorninHell88 on Sat Apr 24, 2021 3:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

BorninHell88 wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 3:39 am

And this isn't a human civilization... Even the ancient Pagans will tell you that, that civilization has always been under direct control BY the 'gods' themselves... They started 'human' civilization. We live in an IMITATION form of a human civilization, but not a real one... We never truly known a civilization that we can call our own, as we always lived in the shadows of extra-terrestrials.

Our civilization is not the Ideal pagan one, but it is FAR from being controlled by the Jews.