HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Hero's Journey

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

Attachments
heros journey.jpg
heros journey.jpg (239.44 KiB) Viewed 290 times
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
Don Danko

Re: Hero's Journey

Post by Don Danko »

The peacock feather esoteric meaning is the third eye in the east it also holds the golden mean spiral within it.

The school system was designed to turn humans into unthinking robots who would march in line for the king. John Gatto's lectures on the history of the Prussian school system the west has inherited goes into this and the fact our entire educational system is indoctrination on the level of religion to make people mindless order followers of authoritarians by the current plutocracy. I note the system is always at war with home schooling which used to be normal for most people up until the centralization of federal power in the last century when the money ruling class officially took over the governments behind the scenes. One of the documents of the protocols stated the goal of the public educational system was to shut off the right-side of the brain and remove spirituality, psychic ability.
siatris

Post by siatris »

Don Danko wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:51 am The peacock feather esoteric meaning is the third eye in the east it also holds the golden mean spiral within it.

The school system was designed to turn humans into unthinking robots who would march in line for the king. John Gatto's lectures on the history of the Prussian school system the west has inherited goes into this and the fact our entire educational system is indoctrination on the level of religion to make people mindless order followers of authoritarians by the current plutocracy. I note the system is always at war with home schooling which used to be normal for most people up until the centralization of federal power in the last century when the money ruling class officially took over the governments behind the scenes. One of the documents of the protocols stated the goal of the public educational system was to shut off the right-side of the brain and remove spirituality, psychic ability.
Satan is Yahweh you rabbi, leave before u get cursed by the evil Satan/Jesus HAHAHAHAHAHAH...

But no you have to infiltrate sry forgot.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

I well believe that Don. School today doesn't teach people how to think for themselves, doesn't foster creativity or innovation. It teaches people to be good slaves and regurgitate things.

I didn't like school. I felt it was a big waste of my time and it felt like serving a prison sentence, for the most part.

It's about indoctrination, not learning life skills. And spirituality is non existent.

I wasn't aware they literally said it in the protocols. But I'm not surprised.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

Something I have noticed is most people I have known who didn't like school where usually highly creative and intelligent people who resented having their time wasted. The more right brained a person is the more they don't fit into society. The protocols mentioned they want to close people off from the right-side of the brain with using the way the educational system is set up. When I was in high school the art class was ghetto but math class had all the money and that is what the protocols mention they want to use left brain training only in school.

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:01 am I well believe that Don. School today doesn't teach people how to think for themselves, doesn't foster creativity or innovation. It teaches people to be good slaves and regurgitate things.

I didn't like school. I felt it was a big waste of my time and it felt like serving a prison sentence, for the most part.

It's about indoctrination, not learning life skills. And spirituality is non existent.

I wasn't aware they literally said it in the protocols. But I'm not surprised.