Reply deleted

S.V

Reply deleted

Post by S.V »

Did somebody delete one of my replies I can't figure out if I did not post it by mistake or it was deleted for some reason. If so please DM me on what is the problem. I participate mainly here for the freespeech in the limits of good will and language however any attempt to control me too much on those might result in me not posting anymore. Thank you for your understanding
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Re: Reply deleted

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

cobra, pls review:
viewtopic.php?t=2

I participate mainly here for the freespeech in the limits of good will and language however any attempt to control me too much on those might result in me not posting anymore. Thank you for your understanding

you are here to bully and harass. you will not hide behind free speech to do so. If you stop posting, that is fine by me.

You're welcome :)
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

Apparently it is not free speech absolutism here anymore ever since Mamba went away
S.V

Post by S.V »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 3:11 pm cobra, pls review:
viewtopic.php?t=2

I participate mainly here for the freespeech in the limits of good will and language however any attempt to control me too much on those might result in me not posting anymore. Thank you for your understanding

you are here to bully and harass. you will not hide behind free speech to do so. If you stop posting, that is fine by me.

You're welcome :)

You are so stupid and retarded indeed that even Mamba left you and run far away lol. Crazy old bitch LOL
S.V

Post by S.V »

Snakeway wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 3:12 pm Apparently it is not free speech absolutism here anymore ever since Mamba went away
Exactly Snakeway this bitch is insane
Ipsissimus83

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

Lol damn. I'm missing out on the drama.... :lol: :lol: :dance: :roll:
"He called the Crusades a foolish quest. He said it was vanity to force our religion upon other men.”

KEVIN COSTNER - Robin Hood
Vs2

Post by Vs2 »

HPOwen wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 4:00 pm It is a free speech platform. I don’t know what actually happened here. But there’s a different between hate speech and free speech.

I actually don’t like to ban people or either delete their comments. I’m kinda like mamba in a way. I just delete the spam.
Snakeway wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 3:12 pm Apparently it is not free speech absolutism here anymore ever since Mamba went away
Well you don't have a words to say on these boards. You are just a fool volunteering your time and that's it.

My comment was deleted for calling someone fat.

My account has been banned for calling zola a stupid bitch. Which She is. A Selfsabotaging bitch. Ungrateful little bitch. She used to talk highly about Gods in the past now she is above EVERYTHING. I have no time to waste anyhow. Good luck to you
I can't and I won't put up with crazy
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

HPOwen wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 4:00 pm But there’s a different between hate speech and free speech.
This is why I used the word ''absolutism'', Mamba did not see the difference
Vs2

Post by Vs2 »

I agree that prmoting.illegal things terrorism drugs or others alike should be banned. But come on. We can't even insult each other anymore?! This is total unacceptable..I will go to Jehovah witnesses then

I am done.
Ipsissimus83

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

Seriously grow the fuck up and go back to your own forums. No one gives a fuck about JoS. A spirituality to be coerced isn't spiritual... It's fuckin tyrannical.

Zola is more friendly and relates to the individual Satanist. She at least stood up to the bs in JoS.
"He called the Crusades a foolish quest. He said it was vanity to force our religion upon other men.”

KEVIN COSTNER - Robin Hood