Reply deleted

Vs2

Re: Reply deleted

Post by Vs2 »

Warlock08 wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 4:28 pm Seriously grow the fuck up and go back to your own forums. No one gives a fuck about JoS. A spirituality to be coerced isn't spiritual... It's fuckin tyrannical.

Zola is more friendly and relates to the individual Satanist. She at least stood up to the bs in JoS.
Here comes the main bitch with a double face playing teo sides red dawn on Jos and here the innocent dove. Listen smelly bitch, you might fool people like Cobra or Zola but not me. I will deal with you anyway later
Vs2

Post by Vs2 »

Now I understand why Mamba left.

He created this place with a vision in his mind and he promised us all some things along the way. But as usual the bitch Zola can't keep her word. Today she might veberate Andras for helping here lots. Tomorrow the gods are the ENEMY
She did the same here.

This kind of people are not reliable they don't have a set of principles. As stupid as cobra is at least he kept most of Maxine's maladies intact.

So yeah guys, Zola fooled you. You are aloud to insult cobra here as an example but not fatty seeker

Poor mamba. He invested so much in here. Wrote a book did yt. First satanic crypto currency. Cool stuff. He had drive and passion.

I mean I appreciate your efforts Mamba I am sorry that this crazy bitch fucked it all up lol. That's life.
Vs2

Post by Vs2 »

HPOwen wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 4:46 pm It’s funny that I get picked to be a moderator, you start throwing insults (calling me a fool). I didn’t even know I was going to be picked. I think I know who you are. You was secretly behind that Anon account. Being nice, but you’ve shown your true colours now.

Vs2 wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 4:19 pm
Well you don't have a words to say on these boards. You are just a fool volunteering your time and that's it.

My comment was deleted for calling someone fat.

My account has been banned for calling zola a stupid bitch. Which She is. A Selfsabotaging bitch. Ungrateful little bitch. She used to talk highly about Gods in the past now she is above EVERYTHING. I have no time to waste anyhow. Good luck to you
I can't and I won't put up with crazy

What is this obsession with be nice!!! Br aware. This is a big weakness. All your life people will manipulate you with 'being nice'.

Wnat about being TRUE?
Vs2

Post by Vs2 »

Mamba was fucking professional. do you know the word? He was. That's the difference! Banning deleting without a feedback, no manners she is the epitome of rudeness...how can I treat her any better in exchange? Fake accusations that I am cobra? Paranoid disorder. I can't deal with that flip flip and shit
Vs2

Post by Vs2 »

HPOwen wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 5:03 pm What obsession with being nice?
Vs2 wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 4:48 pm What is this obsession with be nice!!! Br aware. This is a big weakness. All your life people will manipulate you with 'being nice'.

Wnat about being TRUE?
I am busy see you some other time maybe
Ipsissimus83

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

Vs2 wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 4:32 pm
Warlock08 wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 4:28 pm Seriously grow the fuck up and go back to your own forums. No one gives a fuck about JoS. A spirituality to be coerced isn't spiritual... It's fuckin tyrannical.

Zola is more friendly and relates to the individual Satanist. She at least stood up to the bs in JoS.
Here comes the main bitch with a double face playing teo sides red dawn on Jos and here the innocent dove. Listen smelly bitch, you might fool people like Cobra or Zola but not me. I will deal with you anyway later
LOL here you are wrong again. Go ahead and attack Red Dawn I bet the person using that name is going to be pissed. So you sound like Varun because she's the only person who thinks I'm Red Dawn. Good luck moron. I honestly don't give a rats ass what you do because in the end when you attack people who haven't did anything to you. You are digging your own hole. :lol:
"He called the Crusades a foolish quest. He said it was vanity to force our religion upon other men.”

KEVIN COSTNER - Robin Hood
Ipsissimus83

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

HPOwen wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 5:08 pm Okay.
Vs2 wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 5:08 pm I am busy see you some other time maybe
Did you ban this user?
"He called the Crusades a foolish quest. He said it was vanity to force our religion upon other men.”

Ipsissimus83

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

HPOwen wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 6:00 pm No not yet.
Warlock08 wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 5:57 pmDid you ban this user?
Because I was going to put the idiot on ignore but it says the user don't exist. That's why I asked

Ipsissimus83

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

Well damn. The person making S. V. Or Vs2 are the same person that was using the Anonymous poster account consistently. Only one person thinks in Red Dawn and that's Varun. Cobra would know if I was red dawn. I'm not on those forums. I do read information on there but I don't log in or participate. Don't have an account there. I'm waiting on the day that someone will make the mistake of attacking red dawn whom I tried to warn anyway when he was here in these forums.

HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

victory of satan or VS or Vs2, red dawn, siatris and whatever other names you're currently calling yourself; its obvious you're cobra. You're waaaaay too emotionally invested; its obviously personal and you have an axe to grind.

You're making assumptions and projecting. Again. Suddenly, 'baldy' the 'kike' is your hero and you're so sad to see him go and everything is my fault? Total nonsense. Note how innocent and innocuous his opening post is, then take a look at all the malice oozing later on down the thread as he's called out.

I think this is a good opportunity to illustrate what gaslighting is:

One: lying and denying, refusing to admit the lie even when you show proof of them lying.
Bird of freedom does a fantastic job illustrating this one in the cobra is siatris thread, cobras plea for money and of course The Gods said that as done by jews, and other posts.

Two: insisting something you yourself witnessed didn't happen or didn't happen the way you remember it (getting you to question your sanity)

Three: spreading rumours and gossip about the intended victim – example: libellous nonsense he writes about mambas reasons for departing, labelling me 'crazy' and 'paranoid' – posting I fucked my own father.......

Four: Changing the subject, refusing to listen when confronted:
so many examples to choose from. Pick one.

Five: when you call them out they'll say you're 'overreacting', 'crazy', 'paranoid'.

Six: blame shifting – saying if the target acted differently, they wouldn't treat them like this – we see it here as cobra writes:

“Banning deleting without a feedback, no manners she is the epitome of rudeness...how can I treat her any better in exchange? Fake accusations that I am cobra? Paranoid disorder. I can't deal with that flip flip and shit”

When you understand this dialogue IS coming from cobra, that he's been coming into my forums under different names and through the anon account for close to what? In total counting the original forum its been at least two years? Acting like a savage. Yet here he is acting innocent and like he's the offended party, blaming me. Projecting all he is and does onto me:

“I can't deal with that flip flip and shit”

If you can't deal with it cobra, LEAVE. Do us all a favour! GO AWAY!

But no. He cannot stop himself. He's absolutely pissed people can talk here. He doesn't have the power to stop them! So he comes in under many names, pretending it's a crowd when it's really just him and all the voices in his head, in an attempt to dominate the conversations.

Seven: trying to smooth things over with nice or loving words that don't match their actions:
Cobra pretends to be 'nice' and 'friendly', writes me in private message mode trying to pump me for information. And you call me a 'stupid old bitch'? Too bad for you I wasn't that 'stupid', eh?

Eight: Twisting a story to minimize their abusive behaviour: for example claiming they got their latest sock account deleted because they called somebody 'fat'.

Nine: Minimizing abusive words and behaviours by saying things like: “you're too sensitive” or “It was just a joke!” or “you're crazy, paranoid!”

Ten: Isolating the target. Did you or did you not, in your topic entitled mamba: claim credit for driving mamba off? You posted using the anon account AND your red dawn account:

“Mamba cut the bullshit and come back where is your place and you belong. I truly believe you are made for a satanic career and you should continue. Like what the fuck, did you lost your mind to throw it all out of the window?

Get back to your senses
[/quote

Haha, I definitely didn't cause that. DEFINITELY.”

And yet here you're posting how great mamba was. Talk about crazy making nonsense!

Gaslighting is a form of emotional abuse and psychological manipulation. It's closely related to other kinds of physical and emotional abuse.

What cobra is doing is seeking to gain power and control through the distortion of reality; discredit me personally and sabotage my forum by means of being such a persistent irritant – hiding behind free speech - he wants me to give up and close the place down or he'll do his best to drive people away, in effect turning the place into another echo chamber like the jos that he dominates. He said it himself:

“Whether the T4S reforms in a positive way (him taking over as he demanded in the ultimatum thread) or breaks apart due to piss poor management, I will be satisfied.”

Translation: give it to me, or I'll do everything I can to drive this place into the ground and ruin you. Nothing less will satisfy. Meaning, he's saying he's not going to stop. Its also clearly making a threat.

Gaslighting is about trying to get the target and those witnessing the abuse to begin to question their own perceptions and memories.
I want to thank bird of freedom; one of your posts was of tremendous assistance. Thank you.

PS: the red dawn that was here is the same person it is on the JoS forum: cobra.

He is also gaslighting his own members on his own forum! It's amazing to me how much damage one damaged individual can do. And yet, he somehow believes he's righteous and 'working for Satan and the Gods' – they'll build a statue of him someday - doing shit like this to people. As if Satan would ever stoop to such methods. Don't try to hide behind free speech, don't try to hide behind Satan. The only person you're exposing here, cobra, is yourself. You need to cease and desist.

This is an important topic because if people can use this as a case study, see the depths to which people like cobra are willing to go, maybe we can get some good out of it by understanding gaslighting and how to look for signs of it in your own relationships.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition