Reply deleted

V.S

Re: Reply deleted

Post by V.S »

V.S wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 3:48 pm
HPOwen wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 11:24 am You mention “Satan means truth, for REAL and by the way, he is not supporting the bullshit running in Jos and T4S either)..” And that’s true, Satan does stand for truth. But you still say you have no issue with both forums, then you change your opinion and say you have a “issue.” You even said on another account that “I wish there was a satanic forum that was dedicated in Satan.” This is no judgement or anything, but I would like to understand why you seem to change your opinions.

Thank you for your considerate reply. You are right, what I meant is: I have no major issue in terms of wanting harm or terminate any of these places however improvements could be made. My position is I love Satanism truly and the Gods but I blame its representatives. I hope better for Satan's name
ALSO, Owen, please keep things inside context. when you take them out of context might seem self-contradictory indeed. I have a very liniar thinking there are rare the cases where i SELF CONTRACDICT MYSELF

when I say that people should develop their logical mind, it doesn't imply neglegting the other side.
when I critise somebody, it doesn't mean I hate the person, (or use hate speech)
when i say Jos is Toxic, it doesn't mean it doesn't have good parts to be respected and grateful for

When I say it is not cold here, it doesn't mean it is hot.
V.S

Post by V.S »

HPOwen wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 5:14 pm Well, I like satanism and the daemons too! It just felt like you had a misunderstanding of me. Apparently I’m an example of a child as well. When that’s not true, I don’t expect everything to be nicely delivered to me. I’m not really sure what you mean by improvements too… I’ve spoken many positive things about Satan and the daemons. Lilith is one of my favourites as well.

It’s hard to explain because every time I try and say my word, people seem to take it the wrong way. I don’t look up to the daemons as my gods, I see them as a friend mainly, but that doesn’t mean that I’m a disrespectful person. Because most people in satanism see them as a god. I see them as a godlike being and they certainly don’t see me as a problem.

You’re also welcome for that reply! :)

V.S wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 3:48 pm Thank you for your considerate reply. You are right, what I meant is: I have no major issue in terms of wanting harm or terminate any of these places however improvements could be made. My position is I love Satanism truly and the Gods but I blame its representatives. I hope better for Satan's name
alright, darling. you are doing great, you are smart and considerate.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

You respond to someone calling them a retarded shit and then thank owen for being 'polite' to you?
So its ok to be a rude redass and expect respect? Sounds like cobra to me
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
V.S

Post by V.S »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:20 pm You respond to someone calling them a retarded shit and then thank owen for being 'polite' to you?
Relax I am not cobra
V.S

Post by V.S »

V.S wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:21 pm
HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:20 pm You respond to someone calling them a retarded shit and then thank owen for being 'polite' to you?
Relax I am not cobra
You sound so stressed that you disrupt my energetic field Zola. This is insane. Balance yourself out please we are energy so then we can have sensible conversations.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

you wish you were stressing me.

Serapis (Satan)

V.S

Post by V.S »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:25 pm you wish you were stressing me.
Stop with this persecution complex it looks ugly on you behave like a normal person.

And by the way some people like seeker in this case deserve to be called retaded shit this person was calling on the FBI and harrased both forums for an altercation with another person. Everybody was about to pay the price for a retaded shit so yeah, you should consider on WHY I call how I call a person.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

YOU want to tell me to behave like a normal person. Hypocrite.

Serapis (Satan)

V.S

Post by V.S »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:36 pm YOU want to tell me to behave like a normal person. Hypocrite.
You need a man in your life! Fast!
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Who says I don't? LOL

Serapis (Satan)