Masculinity and Femininity.

BirdofFreedom

Masculinity and Femininity.

Post by BirdofFreedom »

After reading's cobra post titled "How To Be A Man? - It's Actually Rather Simple[1]", it seems to me that cobra doesn't understand what masculinity is.
Not only that, for a sect of Satanism called themselves 'Spiritual Satanist' the 'high priest' seems to lack the spiritual insight on the topic as well.

I was originally going to deconstruct cobra's post but he wrote a lot, most of which is redundant, so i'll just quote what is most relevant to what i'm saying.

The important thing to note is that both men and women inherently have both masculine and feminine traits.
The same way men and women both have and require both hemispheres[left/right male/female] of their brain to function properly.
cobra wrote:Wed Jul 13, 2022 2:26 amYou literally see people who have not advanced in this life past square one, soy infested "leftists" literally whining on twitter and so on about male brutality, while they cannot even kill a fly and literally nothing of all of this happens anyway. They even pretend that we are living in some sort of hyper-masculine world where danger, rape and destruction is on just about any corner
The thing is, we do live in a hyper-masculine world, and this has been the case for a long time.
It's that masculinity is not really properly understood.

Masculinity is not about being brutal and violent, women have the capacity for such thing as well.
The male/yang/masculinity is about taking action, masculinity the "active" force.

The masculine and feminine are 2 polarities this is seen in the 'yin & yang' yin - black/female and yang - white/male.
Both men and women have yang-positivie and and yin-negative energy within them and both of these energies are needed to keep the body healthy.

Life[yang] without Death[yin] is cancer in the literal sense, a lack of negative in one's body for example can lead to one looking old as one can 'rot'. dead cells need to be replaced with new ones, a healthy amount of negative energy in one's body can make one look younger. This is seen in the zodiac sign Scorpio, i.e death and rebirth which leads to rejuvenation.

Another thing I want to point out is that those 'leftists' cobra is talking about are in fact 'masculine', in the sense that they're very active, in those social media sites like twitter this can be seen. they'll defend themselves against people who're against their ideology as well as attack other ideologies they don't agree with.
ironically cobra contradicted himself when he said:
cobra wrote:Wed Jul 13, 2022 2:26 amThe masculine energy is the energy that defends and attacks, and keeps certain boundaries in life.
I also want to note, i'm not into politics i don't take a left/right side, i'm simply stating things as they are nor am i justifying anyone's actions.

But those 'leftists' do make their voice known and take action to have their voice heard.
'masculinity' doesn't mean the action needs to be violent/brutal, simply making stand vocally is exerting's one will.

The point is that they fight in what ways they can.
So cobra calling them wimps and weaklings is very contradictive to what he previously said, what does he want everyday citizens to do? take a gun and resort to violence? murder? assault? because that'll only lead to jail time.
even more ironic when the home page of the jos says[2]: "We are law abiding."
cobra wrote:Wed Jul 13, 2022 2:26 amUnfortunately, I have nothing to tell anyone here like media enemy bullshit the media says constantly about men: that "we wuz must discover our feminine side" in a world where literally all men are turning into severe wimps and masculinity is at an all time high level of decline.
You literally see people who have not advanced in this life past square one, soy infested "leftists" literally whining on twitter and so on about male brutality, while they cannot even kill a fly and literally nothing of all of this happens anyway. They even pretend that we are living in some sort of hyper-masculine world where danger, rape and destruction is on just about any corner
In fact, all of this nonsense you hear in 2022 about "men needing to become more feminine" and "more accepting of their emotions" and all sorts of this other garbage, is because most men are already to where they are literally like women and whine all day in a passive state.
This deprived and self destructive state, is loved by many people and media propagandists, who want males to be placcid, weak and retarded, and they also present 75 lbs nerds sitting on computers all day are actually having to solve the riddle of literally reducing their own little masculinity that they were never taught to develop as if this is the magic recipe of getting in touch with your "emotions" and other nonsensical garbage.
For the solution to this great imaginary problem of literally too much 500 Lbs Greg that Goes Around With 10 Machine Guns and 5 Grenades [never ever happened], they purport the solution is to further effeminate everyone, or other greater solutions to cause a greater anti-male holocaust which involve perpetual veganism and emasculation or even cutting male sexual organs.
First of i want to say that femininity doesn't mean weakness or submission, nor does being a woman mean whining all day, ironic as whining and complaining is considered exerting one's self vocally. i.e masculine in nature.

There are 2 goddesses i want to mentioned, Lilith and Athena.
Lilith on the jos[3] is described as: "She is the exaltation of the feminine divine."
and even in jewish texts[4] Lilith is known for not giving up her independence and not submitting by refusing to be lower than equal.
She is also known as a goddess of vengeance/revenge:
[4]
Lilith's sigil is the symbol of Saturn.
lilsat.png
lilsat.png (1.83 MiB) Viewed 573 times
Saturn's colors are black and red.
This'll be relevant later down.

Athena in the Greek mythos is a goddess of war, wisdom and crafts.
Athena is an independent goddess who does not submit to anyone, nor is she defenseless being a goddess of war and having the epithet[5]:“The One who fights in front.”
Athena is known for her distinct portrayal i.e. wearing armor, a helmet and armed with a spear and shield like her brother Aries.
5ca393101cf23004f2836813 (1).png
5ca393101cf23004f2836813 (1).png (100.99 KiB) Viewed 573 times
Another thing cobra seems to attack is emotions.
Both men and women have emotions, men do not lack emotions, having emotions and expressing emotions are 2 different thing.

Emotions are what makes a person human, without emotions what are you if not just a machine?
cobra says the media and society wants to push people to become more 'emotional'. but this isn't the case, society is quite masculine as it is, because emotions are suppressed, emotions like jealously and hatred are frowned upon because they're considered 'bad'.
and if one is jealous or hatful towards something they're a 'bad person'.

The reality is that these emotions are perfectly natural as both of them have their functions.
in society it's very hard to express hatred, because when you do it's considered 'hate speech' and often people who express their hatred are labeled as a bad person, unless of course it's a political agenda, in which case it's accepted.

a lack of hatred is not love, a lack of hatred is 'tolerance'
Tolerance is the passivity that harms, to much tolerance can lead to one being abused and having their rights infringed upon.

cobra said "The masculine energy is the energy that defends and attacks, and keeps certain boundaries in life."
the thing i mentioned before is that men and women both have masculine and feminine traits in them.
In nature hatred is seen both in male and female animals, a Mama bear example will defend it's cubs if there are predators in the area, and if their cubs a harmed that mama bear will hate the one who did it and try to maul it to death.
here's a good example of that:
[6]
Aggression, hatred, attacking and defending are not exclusive to men.
cobra wrote:Wed Jul 13, 2022 2:26 amIn this world currently, there are a lot of wimps, weak people, shit-heads, lazy people who sit passively all day and all sorts of other people who literally say that since they aren't feeling like they are men, even want to become women now.
There is nothing here one would not expect, as both from a perspective of biology and virtues, ultimate passivity generally makes a man into a woman.
All you have to do to achieve this is to sit on a chair and literally do nothing, but be a passive mindless consumer, and in no time, you will not really be a "woman", but you will become literally an unidentifiable creature and soon on not even a man.
In fact, all of this nonsense you hear in 2022 about "men needing to become more feminine" and "more accepting of their emotions" and all sorts of this other garbage, is because most men are already to where they are literally like women and whine all day in a passive state.
Where before i described male/yang/masculine as active energy, female/yin/feminine energy is passive/receptive.
And like mentioned before that to much tolerance is passivity that harms.

Passivity is not always bad/wrong, like i said before both men and women have both yin and yang in them, they're not exclusive to 1 gender.
Knowing when to be passive and when to be active is important.

I also want to add this post in here because i believe it's relevant.
A topic by V.S titled "Recognising truth"
V.S wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:38 am Many people wonder what's the difference between a genius/smart person and and average mind. It's the ability to recognise patterns. Having a developed logical mind is extremely important however people like Zola for instance, - artistically inclined, she did not developed this side of the brain.
This why most women are considered generally stupid because they generally don't show interest for mathematics, brain surgery or chess as a few examples.

My point here is not putting women down on the contrary encouraging women and inspire them to undertake different hobbies and develop their mind.

Owen is the example of a child who believes everythings he's told for as long is delivered nicely packed. And that's a big weakness to have because sometimes truth is painful and sounds awful no matter what. So yeah. That's all.
Where as masculinity is mainly around exerting energy femininity is the opposite as it's receptive, it takes in energy, like information and data.
The thing is, being good at logic doesn't necessarily make a person a genius.
A calculator or smart phone are very good at doing 'logic' but they're ultimately just tools.

A calculator only functions to use data[variables] and process them for an end result, but it requires input.
This is why having a intuitive and well develop right side of the brain is important, how can you process data without being perceptive enough to gain data?

I'd also like to mention Athena again who is also known as a goddess of wisdom and strategy.

Being 'passive/receptive' is also important when it comes to 'recognizing truth' the more aware a person is of things the easier it is for them to see and understand the truth.

People who're 'logical' and left brain dominant and lack awareness can often find themselves manipulated and used creativity by others.
Sometimes to move forward in life one has to take a step back.

There are also many apex predators in the wild that use 'passive' tactics i.e Stealth.
Stealth often times means being silent and patient(passive).
Lions and many felines in the wild tend to use ambush tactics like hiding in bushes and waiting for the right time to strike.

Also spiders which are related to Athena are 'passive' hunters, Spiders are creative animals that build intricate webs that trap prey that get caught.

There are some predators that employ 'Maya' a Sanskrit word for deception/illusion, like octopi for example, that can change their appearance to mimic their surroundings, octopi are also very intelligent.

Like i said before knowing when to be passive and active is important, passivity is not exclusive to women.
Being receptive/perceptive is also very important in the sense that it is very hard to hit a target that one cannot perceive, this is why many predators will have keen eyesight like hawks and eagles.

Lakshmi who's mentioned on the jos is said to be the vedic counterpart to Lilith apart from being a goddess of wealth is described as[8]: "Lakshmi in Sanskrit is derived from the root word lakṣ (लक्ष्) and lakṣa (लक्ष), meaning 'to perceive, observe, know, understand' and 'goal, aim, objective', respectively. These roots give Lakshmi the symbolism: know and understand your goal. A related term is lakṣaṇa, which means 'sign, target, aim, symbol, attribute, quality, lucky mark, auspicious opportunity'."
cobra wrote:Wed Jul 13, 2022 2:26 am being a man requires these: effort, trying, sacrifice, having virtues, trial and error, accepting rejection from women or from the world, or family or parents[much of one's life as a male will be rejection], seeking power, doing duty, working, producing, giving, overcoming and all sorts of other things most people want to escape from, considering this as a "great curse" or with other even more stupid things such as calling this "Difficult".
What has happened in this society is that since everyone is running from what is "difficult", as with idiots who try to ignore Saturn or the fact that we age, they are confronted at some point with the pent up bills that arise out of this negligence, eventually leading to personal and social destruction.
Being a man is about trying to win, competing, victory, greater knowledge, understanding, honor and a lot of other values currently under the ultimate siege and assault.
After one advances considerably in being a man, do not worry, if you develop certain things like awareness of balance and self control, bravery and other inner foundations will also lead you to understand grace, kindness, goodness and other things, which only arise out of power and not out of primordial bottomless weakness.
cobra equates these things to being a 'man' but these things are not exclusive to men.
"being a man requires these: effort, trying, sacrifice, having virtues, trial and error," Thing is, this also applies for women as well, in life everyone's trying to survive, virtues and such are not exclusive to men.

Also cobra mentioned "accepting rejection from women or from the world, or family or parents[much of one's life as a male will be rejection]" right before saying "Being a man is about trying to win, competing, victory,".
He talks about meekness, being a sissy, and weakness then says men need to accept rejection?

it's a thing in nature that males compete with other males in order to court females and breed, some males in the wild even fight each other over females.
It's also a common thing in the jos where a person sees an attractive person and they're advised that instead of doing a love ritual or something to just do a working to attract a 'perfect/compatible lover'.
in other words just tuck your tail in-between you legs and run.
[15]

winning, competing, greater knowledge understand and honor are not exclusive to men either, women can be just as competitive as men as well as have higher education and understands as well as 'honor'.
These things that cobra mention how a 'man' should be can also apply to women as well and are not exclusive to men.
cobra wrote:Wed Jul 13, 2022 2:26 amLastly, one more advice I have to give to people out of great care, is that this sissified mentality that a few people have [male or female] in this forum, that you will never struggle to advance, never have to bother to help, do inner or outer overcoming, and that simply everything is going to fall in place without you doing anything: IS AN ILLNESS THAT WILL DESTROY YOUR LIFE.
At the end of cobra's post i suppose we can see the reasoning for his post.
he wants people 'act' i.e be 'men' and take action that action which is implied as 'helping'.
basically he wants to people to get on the forum and do work for him.
he also gaslights people into this by saying those who don't do this have a 'sissified mentality' the same way i pointed out how he was gaslighting people into donating by calling those who don't pussies and cowards, it can been on a thread i made called "cobra's plea for money[9]"
cobra wrote:Wed Jul 13, 2022 2:26 amJOIN THE OTHERS WHO HAVE LISTENED AND TAKE THE GREATER PATH TO LIFE!

ONE MUST KNOW WHEN TO SAY WITH PROPER THINKING THIS: "FUCK WHAT THIS WORLD SAYS".
fuck what the world says, yet cobra wants to tell people how to be a 'man'.
he wants people to listen to him, but fuck the other people.

Whatever happened to: "I allow everyone to follow the dictates of his own nature"[10] - Satan [The Al Jilwah]?

or this[11] : "When we come to Satan, he opens the door to our spiritual cages and gives us a hand in getting out. The rest is up to us. He is always there for guidance and support, but above all, he wants us to be free. Satan, who is the True God, is the liberator of humanity.

Ask yourself; what do I think? How do I feel? NOT how *SHOULD* I think, or what would someone else think, or what does everyone else think. We are all individuals. We all have different preferences and tastes. Just because someone else likes or dislikes something, that doesn't mean you as an individual should feel the same way. Whenever presented with a dilemma or something new, ask yourself the above questions. Satanism is free thought in the extreme, yet, so few are able to actually think for themselves.

Now, of course, those in power are dead against free thought. Sheep are easily controlled."

Like the above quote everyone has their own preferences and tastes, everyone has their own astrology chart with that can show the nature of the individual.
Everyone has a Saturn[negative], a Jupiter[positive], a Sun[Yang], a Moon[Yin], a Mars[masculine], a Venus[feminine] and the other planets that influence them.

Both men and women have a sacral chakra which is ruled by Mars, Mars in one's natal chart shows were one applies their energy, everyone has their own drives and passion in life.
Personally i think one should pursue their passions and drive without inhibition or being labeled as weak for doing so.
If a man wants to be an artist for example and is passionate about creating art is he weak for being 'creative'?

In today's society one can see how things have changed from back then from the 'artistic' culture and traditions nations had.
[16]

Another thing I want to touch on again where cobra said that femininity makes a person weak and that men are becoming weak because they're becoming effeminate.
Like i said before feminine doesn't mean weak nor does it make a person weak, quite the opposite actually.

Yang/positive energy while regarded as active energy Yin/negative energy is potential energy.
the Solar chakra which rules transformation, converts potential energy into active energy, yin is the shakti energy i.e feminine/female energy in one's soul.
It's very important in manifesting magic.
This is a thing that some new age spiritual groups neglect the darker and negative side of things and focus only on 'positivity'.

I also noted in the jos 'returning curses'[12] ritual which they advise people to do after the RTRs, removes negative energy from the individual.
This aura of protection works best when begun and performed during a waxing Moon [make sure the moon is not void of course when you begin this working] and should be applied when your aura is completely eradicated of any negative energy. [See "Cleaning your Aura"]
Affirm:
“The light is cleaning and removing any and all negative energy, thoughtforms, bindings, ill will, and curses on or connected to my soul that have been directed to me, and is returning them to the senders.” State this 3 times.
The thing is the jos also acknowledges[13] that negative energy is the feminine energy
"DARKNESS"
The association of "darkness" with Satanism has been totally twisted. This is not about spooks, ghouls or any other crap like that. Satanic "darkness" has to do with the "yin" in the "yang." This represents the female side of the soul; the subconscious mind that we access through meditation. The Serpent of Satan is of the female side of the soul. The male side of the soul is the logical side- the left brain. The female side is the right side of the brain. The soul has both positive and negative poles. Both the male and the female must work together. The logical male side; the left brain directs the female side through thought and will. The female side of the soul is the powerhouse of the soul. The female side makes manifest the thoughts and ideas generated from the male logical side.
Also to go back on a point i made earlier where i said:
"The point is that they fight in what ways they can.
So cobra calling them wimps and weaklings is very contradictive to what he previously said, what does he want everyday citizens to do? take a gun and resort to violence? murder? assault? because that'll only lead to jail time.
even more ironic when the home page of the jos says[2]:
"We are law abiding.""

Like i said before Hatred is a natural thing, and so to is revenge.

on jos it says[14]:
There is no reason one should fear Satan's Demons. When treated with respect and approached with honest intentions, they are truly wonderful.
Their greater purpose is to teach humanity. As for purposes of revenge and the punishment of enemies, justice is essential. Turning the other cheek creates true lawlessness, chaos and the eventual collapse of civilized society. Revenge and justice are necessary, for without correction; offenders only continue in their abusive behavior and freely abuse others.
on Azazel's page[15]:
Planet: Saturn, the Lunar South Node (Dragon's Tail)
Azazel stands for justice and does not in any way advocate submission or turning the other cheek.
Azazel is a warrior god of justice and truth.
Azazel is the God of Justice and Revenge. He is a Master of the Black Arts and the Protector of Travelers. His symbol the faravahar (shown at left), represents freedom of choice and protection. The faravahar is the original winged disk.
Azazel's sigil also relates to Saturn
which fits into the 3x3 grid of the Saturn square.

Saturn is related to the female/shakti energy, which is pure black, also referred to as darkness.

The point of the jos is 'spiritual' advancement, the 'spiritual' part is now lacking in the jos, which can be seen by cobra's recent posts.

There's a reason why 'witches' and any women that was even suggested as being a witch were burned alive.
There's a reason why the xian inquisition burnt down any libraries containing spiritual knowledge, and any spiritual knowledge was removed.
it's because they feared witches and occult practitioners. the same way in America they want to remove gun rights.

The shakti energy, the feminine spiritual force, the powerhouse of the soul is what they want to suppress/pervert because they're fearful of it and see it as a threat.
Black magic is an 'invisible/unseen' attack that is why there was such hatred and persecution in the dark ages for anyone found practicing magic.

[17]
also a little note at 1:48 when she says the 'magic is between her thighs' is a reference to the base chakra which is ruled by Saturn.

[18]
another small note, at 1:22 you can see women sitting on the shoulders of men with their hands covering the men's eyes.
like what i said above in regards to V.S's post, that overly logical people who lack awareness can often find themselves easily manipulated.

Code: Select all

[1] How To Be A Man? - It's Actually Rather Simple
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=75683

[2] jos homepage
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html

[3] Lilith p1
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Lilith.html

[4] Lilith p2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8VXhLGMDQM

[5] Athena
https://www.greekmythology.com/Olympians/Athena/athena.html

[6] A mother defends her's child.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jJlxC5qYS0

[7] Recognising truth
https://truth4satan.com/T4SForum/viewtopic.php?t=1717

[8] Lakshmi
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lakshmi

[9] cobra's plea for money
https://truth4satan.com/T4SForum/viewtopic.php?t=1708

[10] The Al Jilwah
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Al_Jilwah.html

[11] FREE THOUGHT
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/FREETHOUGHT.html

[12] returning curses
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html

[13] Satanic Symbols
https://satanslibrary.org/666BlackSun/Satanic_Symbols.html

[14] About Demons
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/ABOUT.html

[15] Keanu Reeves said "if you don't fight for your love, what kind of love do you have"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INjLWeHVxwc

[16] Little Dark Age - Aesthetics
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pp3BLHqDUuI

[17] Kiki Rockwell - Same Old Energy (Official Music Video)
https://youtu.be/MZDWqU8LAMU

[18] Apashe - Witch (ft. Alina Pash)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K02Ij9yn9E
Snakeway

Re: Masculinity and Femininity.

Post by Snakeway »

I have not read yet, but there is the abrahamic masculinity which is locking the women in the basement and dancing in a circle among men
Amungus

Post by Amungus »

BirdofFreedom wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:30 pm After reading's cobra post titled "How To Be A Man? - It's Actually Rather Simple[1]", it seems to me that cobra doesn't understand what masculinity is.
Not only that, for a sect of Satanism called themselves 'Spiritual Satanist' the 'high priest' seems to lack the spiritual insight on the topic as well.

I was originally going to deconstruct cobra's post but he wrote a lot, most of which is redundant, so i'll just quote what is most relevant to what i'm saying.

The important thing to note is that both men and women inherently have both masculine and feminine traits.
The same way men and women both have and require both hemispheres[left/right male/female] of their brain to function properly.
cobra wrote:Wed Jul 13, 2022 2:26 amYou literally see people who have not advanced in this life past square one, soy infested "leftists" literally whining on twitter and so on about male brutality, while they cannot even kill a fly and literally nothing of all of this happens anyway. They even pretend that we are living in some sort of hyper-masculine world where danger, rape and destruction is on just about any corner
The thing is, we do live in a hyper-masculine world, and this has been the case for a long time.

Masculinity is not about being brutal and violent, women have the capacity for such thing as well.
The male/yang/masculinity is about taking action, masculinity the "active" force.

The masculine and feminine are 2 polarities this is seen in the 'yin & yang' yin - black/female and yang - white/male.
Both men and women have yang-positivie and and yin-negative energy within them and both of these energies are needed to keep the body healthy.

Life[yang] without Death[yin] is cancer in the literal sense, a lack of negative in one's body for example can lead to one looking old as one can 'rot'. dead cells need to be replaced with new ones, a healthy amount of negative energy in one's body can make one look younger. This is seen in the zodiac sign Scorpio, i.e death and rebirth which leads to rejuvenation.

Another thing I want to point out is that those 'leftists' cobra is talking about are in fact 'masculine', in the sense that they're very active, in those social media sites like twitter this can be seen. they'll defend themselves against people who're against their ideology as well as attack other ideologies they don't agree with.
cobra wrote:Wed Jul 13, 2022 2:26 amThe masculine energy is the energy that defends and attacks, and keeps certain boundaries in life.
I also want to note, i'm not into politics i don't take a left/right side, i'm simply stating things as they are nor am i justifying anyone's actions.

But those 'leftists' do make their voice known and take action to have their voice heard.
'masculinity' doesn't mean the action needs to be violent/brutal, simply making stand vocally is exerting's one will.

cobra wrote:Wed Jul 13, 2022 2:26 amUnfortunately, I have nothing to tell anyone here like media enemy bullshit the media says constantly about men: that "we wuz must discover our feminine side" in a world where literally all men are turning into severe wimps and masculinity is at an all time high level of decline.
You literally see people who have not advanced in this life past square one, soy infested "leftists" literally whining on twitter and so on about male brutality, while they cannot even kill a fly and literally nothing of all of this happens anyway. They even pretend that we are living in some sort of hyper-masculine world where danger, rape and destruction is on just about any corner
This deprived and self destructive state, is loved by many people and media propagandists, who want males to be placcid, weak and retarded, and they also present 75 lbs nerds sitting on computers all day are actually having to solve the riddle of literally reducing their own little masculinity that they were never taught to develop as if this is the magic recipe of getting in touch with your "emotions" and other nonsensical garbage.
For the solution to this great imaginary problem of literally too much 500 Lbs Greg that Goes Around With 10 Machine Guns and 5 Grenades [never ever happened], they purport the solution is to further effeminate everyone, or other greater solutions to cause a greater anti-male holocaust which involve perpetual veganism and emasculation or even cutting male sexual organs.
First of i want to say that femininity doesn't mean weakness or submission, nor does being a woman mean whining all day, ironic as whining and complaining is considered exerting one's self vocally. i.e masculine in nature.

Lilith on the jos[3] is described as: "She is the exaltation of the feminine divine."
and even in jewish texts[4] Lilith is known for not giving up her independence and not submitting by refusing to be lower than equal.
[4]
lilsat.png

Athena is an independent goddess who does not submit to anyone, nor is she defenseless being a goddess of war and having the epithet[5]:“The One who fights in front.”
Athena is known for her distinct portrayal i.e. wearing armor, a helmet and armed with a spear and shield like her brother Aries.

Both men and women have emotions, men do not lack emotions, having emotions and expressing emotions are 2 different thing.

Emotions are what makes a person human, without emotions what are you if not just a machine?
cobra says the media and society wants to push people to become more 'emotional'. but this isn't the case, society is quite masculine as it is, because emotions are suppressed, emotions like jealously and hatred are frowned upon because they're considered 'bad'.

The reality is that these emotions are perfectly natural as both of them have their functions.
in society it's very hard to express hatred, because when you do it's considered 'hate speech' and often people who express their hatred are labeled as a bad person, unless of course it's a political agenda, in which case it's accepted.

Tolerance is the passivity that harms, to much tolerance can lead to one being abused and having their rights infringed upon.

cobra said "The masculine energy is the energy that defends and attacks, and keeps certain boundaries in life."
the thing i mentioned before is that men and women both have masculine and feminine traits in them.
In nature hatred is seen both in male and female animals, a Mama bear example will defend it's cubs if there are predators in the area, and if their cubs a harmed that mama bear will hate the one who did it and try to maul it to death.
[6]
cobra wrote:Wed Jul 13, 2022 2:26 amIn this world currently, there are a lot of wimps, weak people, shit-heads, lazy people who sit passively all day and all sorts of other people who literally say that since they aren't feeling like they are men, even want to become women now.
There is nothing here one would not expect, as both from a perspective of biology and virtues, ultimate passivity generally makes a man into a woman.
All you have to do to achieve this is to sit on a chair and literally do nothing, but be a passive mindless consumer, and in no time, you will not really be a "woman", but you will become literally an unidentifiable creature and soon on not even a man.
Where before i described male/yang/masculine as active energy, female/yin/feminine energy is passive/receptive.

Passivity is not always bad/wrong, like i said before both men and women have both yin and yang in them, they're not exclusive to 1 gender.

V.S wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:38 am Many people wonder what's the difference between a genius/smart person and and average mind. It's the ability to recognise patterns. Having a developed logical mind is extremely important however people like Zola for instance, - artistically inclined, she did not developed this side of the brain.
This why most women are considered generally stupid because they generally don't show interest for mathematics, brain surgery or chess as a few examples.

My point here is not putting women down on the contrary encouraging women and inspire them to undertake different hobbies and develop their mind.

Owen is the example of a child who believes everythings he's told for as long is delivered nicely packed. And that's a big weakness to have because sometimes truth is painful and sounds awful no matter what. So yeah. That's all.
Where as masculinity is mainly around exerting energy femininity is the opposite as it's receptive, it takes in energy, like information and data.
A calculator or smart phone are very good at doing 'logic' but they're ultimately just tools.

A calculator only functions to use data[variables] and process them for an end result, but it requires input.
This is why having a intuitive and well develop right side of the brain is important, how can you process data without being perceptive enough to gain data?

I'd also like to mention Athena again who is also known as a goddess of wisdom and strategy.

Being 'passive/receptive' is also important when it comes to 'recognizing truth' the more aware a person is of things the easier it is for them to see and understand the truth.

People who're 'logical' and left brain dominant and lack awareness can often find themselves manipulated and used creativity by others.

There are also many apex predators in the wild that use 'passive' tactics i.e Stealth.
Lions and many felines in the wild tend to use ambush tactics like hiding in bushes and waiting for the right time to strike.

Also spiders which are related to Athena are 'passive' hunters, Spiders are creative animals that build intricate webs that trap prey that get caught.

There are some predators that employ 'Maya' a Sanskrit word for deception/illusion, like octopi for example, that can change their appearance to mimic their surroundings, octopi are also very intelligent.

Like i said before knowing when to be passive and active is important, passivity is not exclusive to women.
Being receptive/perceptive is also very important in the sense that it is very hard to hit a target that one cannot perceive, this is why many predators will have keen eyesight like hawks and eagles.

Lakshmi who's mentioned on the jos is said to be the vedic counterpart to Lilith apart from being a goddess of wealth is described as[8]: "Lakshmi in Sanskrit is derived from the root word lakṣ (लक्ष्) and lakṣa (लक्ष), meaning 'to perceive, observe, know, understand' and 'goal, aim, objective', respectively. These roots give Lakshmi the symbolism: know and understand your goal. A related term is lakṣaṇa, which means 'sign, target, aim, symbol, attribute, quality, lucky mark, auspicious opportunity'."
cobra wrote:Wed Jul 13, 2022 2:26 am being a man requires these: effort, trying, sacrifice, having virtues, trial and error, accepting rejection from women or from the world, or family or parents[much of one's life as a male will be rejection], seeking power, doing duty, working, producing, giving, overcoming and all sorts of other things most people want to escape from, considering this as a "great curse" or with other even more stupid things such as calling this "Difficult".
What has happened in this society is that since everyone is running from what is "difficult", as with idiots who try to ignore Saturn or the fact that we age, they are confronted at some point with the pent up bills that arise out of this negligence, eventually leading to personal and social destruction.
Being a man is about trying to win, competing, victory, greater knowledge, understanding, honor and a lot of other values currently under the ultimate siege and assault.
After one advances considerably in being a man, do not worry, if you develop certain things like awareness of balance and self control, bravery and other inner foundations will also lead you to understand grace, kindness, goodness and other things, which only arise out of power and not out of primordial bottomless weakness.
cobra equates these things to being a 'man' but these things are not exclusive to men.
"being a man requires these: effort, trying, sacrifice, having virtues, trial and error," Thing is, this also applies for women as well, in life everyone's trying to survive, virtues and such are not exclusive to men.

Also cobra mentioned "accepting rejection from women or from the world, or family or parents[much of one's life as a male will be rejection]" right before saying "Being a man is about trying to win, competing, victory,".
He talks about meekness, being a sissy, and weakness then says men need to accept rejection?

it's a thing in nature that males compete with other males in order to court females and breed, some males in the wild even fight each other over females.
It's also a common thing in the jos where a person sees an attractive person and they're advised that instead of doing a love ritual or something to just do a working to attract a 'perfect/compatible lover'.
[15]

winning, competing, greater knowledge understand and honor are not exclusive to men either, women can be just as competitive as men as well as have higher education and understands as well as 'honor'.
These things that cobra mention how a 'man' should be can also apply to women as well and are not exclusive to men.
cobra wrote:Wed Jul 13, 2022 2:26 amLastly, one more advice I have to give to people out of great care, is that this sissified mentality that a few people have [male or female] in this forum, that you will never struggle to advance, never have to bother to help, do inner or outer overcoming, and that simply everything is going to fall in place without you doing anything: IS AN ILLNESS THAT WILL DESTROY YOUR LIFE.
he wants people 'act' i.e be 'men' and take action that action which is implied as 'helping'.
he also gaslights people into this by saying those who don't do this have a 'sissified mentality' the same way i pointed out how he was gaslighting people into donating by calling those who don't pussies and cowards, it can been on a thread i made called "cobra's plea for money[9]"
cobra wrote:Wed Jul 13, 2022 2:26 amJOIN THE OTHERS WHO HAVE LISTENED AND TAKE THE GREATER PATH TO LIFE!

ONE MUST KNOW WHEN TO SAY WITH PROPER THINKING THIS: "FUCK WHAT THIS WORLD SAYS".

Whatever happened to: "I allow everyone to follow the dictates of his own nature"[10] - Satan [The Al Jilwah]?

or this[11] : "When we come to Satan, he opens the door to our spiritual cages and gives us a hand in getting out. The rest is up to us. He is always there for guidance and support, but above all, he wants us to be free. Satan, who is the True God, is the liberator of humanity.

Ask yourself; what do I think? How do I feel? NOT how *SHOULD* I think, or what would someone else think, or what does everyone else think. We are all individuals. We all have different preferences and tastes. Just because someone else likes or dislikes something, that doesn't mean you as an individual should feel the same way. Whenever presented with a dilemma or something new, ask yourself the above questions. Satanism is free thought in the extreme, yet, so few are able to actually think for themselves.

Now, of course, those in power are dead against free thought. Sheep are easily controlled."

Like the above quote everyone has their own preferences and tastes, everyone has their own astrology chart with that can show the nature of the individual.
Everyone has a Saturn[negative], a Jupiter[positive], a Sun[Yang], a Moon[Yin], a Mars[masculine], a Venus[feminine] and the other planets that influence them.

Both men and women have a sacral chakra which is ruled by Mars, Mars in one's natal chart shows were one applies their energy, everyone has their own drives and passion in life.
Personally i think one should pursue their passions and drive without inhibition or being labeled as weak for doing so.
If a man wants to be an artist for example and is passionate about creating art is he weak for being 'creative'?

In today's society one can see how things have changed from back then from the 'artistic' culture and traditions nations had.
[16]

Another thing I want to touch on again where cobra said that femininity makes a person weak and that men are becoming weak because they're becoming effeminate.
Like i said before feminine doesn't mean weak nor does it make a person weak, quite the opposite actually.

Yang/positive energy while regarded as active energy Yin/negative energy is potential energy.
the Solar chakra which rules transformation, converts potential energy into active energy, yin is the shakti energy i.e feminine/female energy in one's soul.
This is a thing that some new age spiritual groups neglect the darker and negative side of things and focus only on 'positivity'.

I also noted in the jos 'returning curses'[12] ritual which they advise people to do after the RTRs, removes negative energy from the individual.
This aura of protection works best when begun and performed during a waxing Moon [make sure the moon is not void of course when you begin this working] and should be applied when your aura is completely eradicated of any negative energy. [See "Cleaning your Aura"]

Affirm:
“The light is cleaning and removing any and all negative energy, thoughtforms, bindings, ill will, and curses on or connected to my soul that have been directed to me, and is returning them to the senders.” State this 3 times.
The thing is the jos also acknowledges[13] that negative energy is the feminine energy
"DARKNESS"
The association of "darkness" with Satanism has been totally twisted. This is not about spooks, ghouls or any other crap like that. Satanic "darkness" has to do with the "yin" in the "yang." This represents the female side of the soul; the subconscious mind that we access through meditation. The Serpent of Satan is of the female side of the soul. The male side of the soul is the logical side- the left brain. The female side is the right side of the brain. The soul has both positive and negative poles. Both the male and the female must work together. The logical male side; the left brain directs the female side through thought and will. The female side of the soul is the powerhouse of the soul. The female side makes manifest the thoughts and ideas generated from the male logical side.
"We are law abiding.""

on jos it says[14]:
There is no reason one should fear Satan's Demons. When treated with respect and approached with honest intentions, they are truly wonderful.
Their greater purpose is to teach humanity. As for purposes of revenge and the punishment of enemies, justice is essential. Turning the other cheek creates true lawlessness, chaos and the eventual collapse of civilized society. Revenge and justice are necessary, for without correction; offenders only continue in their abusive behavior and freely abuse others.
on Azazel's page[15]:
Azazel stands for justice and does not in any way advocate submission or turning the other cheek.
Azazel is the God of Justice and Revenge. He is a Master of the Black Arts and the Protector of Travelers. His symbol the faravahar (shown at left), represents freedom of choice and protection. The faravahar is the original winged disk.

Saturn is related to the female/shakti energy, which is pure black, also referred to as darkness.

The point of the jos is 'spiritual' advancement, the 'spiritual' part is now lacking in the jos, which can be seen by cobra's recent posts.

There's a reason why 'witches' and any women that was even suggested as being a witch were burned alive.
There's a reason why the xian inquisition burnt down any libraries containing spiritual knowledge, and any spiritual knowledge was removed.
it's because they feared witches and occult practitioners. the same way in America they want to remove gun rights.

The shakti energy, the feminine spiritual force, the powerhouse of the soul is what they want to suppress/pervert because they're fearful of it and see it as a threat.
Black magic is an 'invisible/unseen' attack that is why there was such hatred and persecution in the dark ages for anyone found practicing magic.

[17]
also a little note at 1:48 when she says the 'magic is between her thighs' is a reference to the base chakra which is ruled by Saturn.

[18]
another small note, at 1:22 you can see women sitting on the shoulders of men with their hands covering the men's eyes.
like what i said above in regards to V.S's post, that overly logical people who lack awareness can often find themselves easily manipulated.

[2] jos homepage

[3] Lilith p1

[4] Lilith p2

[5] Athena

[7] Recognising truth

[8] Lakshmi

[10] The Al Jilwah

[11] FREE THOUGHT
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/FREETHOUGHT.html

[12] returning curses
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html

[13] Satanic Symbols

[14] About Demons

[15] Keanu Reeves said "if you don't fight for your love, what kind of love do you have"

Damn, I couldn't read all of this, TL;DR. Maybe if you wrote in a different format (or better yet audio/video?) it wouldn't be so bad. It like I was reading a script draft.

Also, you took one part of a looooong boring ass essay which was based on HPHC's opinion, argued against one obnoxious part without using his other paragraphs of his "sermon" which where applicable to some of the points you made, especially being that he didn't even define what the "divine feminine" in his opinion was. You took diarrhea, ate it and shit it back out again, for what? Why would you go through this amount of effort to discredit someone who doesn't have any credibility outside of their own forum? What's the intention here?
\..|../
---0---
/..|..\
V.S

Post by V.S »

BirdofFreedom wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:30 pm After reading's cobra post titled "How To Be A Man? - It's Actually Rather Simple[1]", it seems to me that cobra doesn't understand what masculinity is.

[4]
lilsat.png

[6]

[15]

[16]

Affirm:
"DARKNESS"
"We are law abiding.""

on jos it says[14]:
on Azazel's page[15]:

[17]

[18]

[2] jos homepage

[3] Lilith p1

[4] Lilith p2

[5] Athena

[7] Recognising truth

[8] Lakshmi

[10] The Al Jilwah

[11] FREE THOUGHT

[12] returning curses

[13] Satanic Symbols

[14] About Demons

I enjoyed Cobra's post and your post has good points and perspectives, I will later on reply about it more extensively.

Keep on the long and very long posts coming! Always a pleasure to hear your opinion on things
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

Don't quote that message, lol, it's too long
V.S

Post by V.S »

It would be pointless to address each point but generally I liked your post I liked the way you explain both polarities of the soul. Well. Done. The thing is Cobra's post is not in any contradiction with yours.
What he did he addressed more like a current issue at the society level in a more pragmatic and practical way. You went deeper. But again, there will always be exceptions to the rule anyway

There where 2 things

1. Life[yang] without Death[yin] is cancer in the literal sense, a lack of negative in one's body for example can lead to one looking old as one can 'rot'. dead cells need to be replaced with new ones, a healthy amount of negative energy in one's body can make one look younger. This is seen in the zodiac sign Scorpio, i.e death and rebirth which leads to rejuvenation.

Wonderful said.

Where I totally dissagree:
'it's a thing in nature that males compete with other males in order to court females and breed, some males in the wild even fight each other over females.
in other words just tuck your tail in-between you legs and run.'

What Jos members are showing with the above is respect and bondaries for their signifiant ones and themseves, however there are predators who like to do astral rape and that's fine as well... but you should rather appreciate them not being abusive instead of calling them weaklings for the matter.
V.S

Post by V.S »

V.S wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 6:15 am It would be pointless to address each point but generally I liked your post I liked the way you explain both polarities of the soul. Well. Done. The thing is Cobra's post is not in any contradiction with yours.
What he did he addressed more like a current issue at the society level in a more pragmatic and practical way. You went deeper. But again, there will always be exceptions to the rule anyway

There where 2 things

1. Life[yang] without Death[yin] is cancer in the literal sense, a lack of negative in one's body for example can lead to one looking old as one can 'rot'. dead cells need to be replaced with new ones, a healthy amount of negative energy in one's body can make one look younger. This is seen in the zodiac sign Scorpio, i.e death and rebirth which leads to rejuvenation.

Wonderful said.

'it's a thing in nature that males compete with other males in order to court females and breed, some males in the wild even fight each other over females.

What Jos members are showing with the above is respect and bondaries for their signifiant ones and themseves, however there are predators who like to do astral rape and that's fine as well... but you should rather appreciate them not being abusive instead of calling them weaklings for the matter.
In addition, there are parts where you re right about cobra, parts where you exaggerated.
I am detached when I look at somebody I can see the bad and the good with so much clarity. Usually when we feel something or hate somebody we tend to see the person all black or the other way around. This why I refuse any emotion good or bad. one to cloud my mind and accept that there is bad and good, lie and truth in everything and everyone. And I go to sleep laughing at myself that I am still taking life serious. Actually all the bad is manifested with the emotion. Cut it off where is too much.

I am a well adjusted person I feel deeply for which reason I consider myself a pretty good witch and I can do so much in magic only by feeling. However if you don't think, you are dangerous and I don't care for your feelings. I hope it makes sense. If you're an animal urged by feelings and emotions and you dont structure your thoughts and decision making, you are as good as a monkey. You said something with robots...
Indeed balance is everything.
V.S

Post by V.S »

V.S wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 6:36 am
V.S wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 6:15 am It would be pointless to address each point but generally I liked your post I liked the way you explain both polarities of the soul. Well. Done. The thing is Cobra's post is not in any contradiction with yours.

There where 2 things

Wonderful said.

In addition, there are parts where you re right about cobra, parts where you exaggerated.
I am detached when I look at somebody I can see the bad and the good with so much clarity. Usually when we feel something or hate somebody we tend to see the person all black or the other way around. This why I refuse any emotion good or bad. one to cloud my mind and accept that there is bad and good, lie and truth in everything and everyone. And I go to sleep laughing at myself that I am still taking life serious. Actually all the bad is manifested with the emotion. Cut it off where is too much.

I am a well adjusted person I feel deeply for which reason I consider myself a pretty good witch and I can do so much in magic only by feeling. However if you don't think, you are dangerous and I don't care for your feelings. I hope it makes sense. If you're an animal urged by feelings and emotions and you dont structure your thoughts and decision making, you are as good as a monkey. You said something with robots...
You also complained about the protecting nature of men. Why? Men protects, women nurture... is normal and natural. We give birth. You want to change nature as seeker does? Or you want to go to work and for your husband to wait you with dinner ready in sexy lenjerie after baby sitting them all day long? Or you want to drink beer with him and the boys all night as an equal? See. I can go in either direction but it's so stupid. Please don't just don't be another person who RUINS totally what made this society possible and functional to begin with. I repeat there will always be exceptions to the rule and too extremist people to fit in any box and we should respect that but at the same time we need to respect the general public (those dull traditionally minded ones, the majority of people who are not important anymore) and the meaning, who is constantly distorted and challenged but why? We are almost extinct. We need to improve white couples dinamics or it might and will be too late, however that's an entirely another topic.
V.S

Post by V.S »

V.S wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 6:53 am
V.S wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 6:36 am

There where 2 things

Wonderful said.

You also complained about the protecting nature of men. Why? Men protects, women nurture... is normal and natural. We give birth. You want to change nature as seeker does? Or you want to go to work and for your husband to wait you with dinner ready in sexy lenjerie after baby sitting them all day long? Or you want to drink beer with him and the boys all night as an equal? See. I can go in either direction but it's so stupid. Please don't just don't be another person who RUINS totally what made this society possible and functional to begin with. I repeat there will always be exceptions to the rule and too extremist people to fit in any box and we should respect that but at the same time we need to respect the general public (those dull traditionally minded ones, the majority of people who are not important anymore) and the meaning, who is constantly distorted and challenged but why? We are almost extinct. We need to improve white couples dinamics or it might and will be too late, however that's an entirely another topic.
There is so much more I would add but Sorry birdoffreedom I can't cover all the important parts of your dissertation I mean you covered too much in too little and I will be boring anyway but thank you for your effort overall you tried your best and put work in this.
BirdofFreedom

Post by BirdofFreedom »

There where 2 things

Wonderful said.

V.S wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 6:15 am Where I totally dissagree:

I didn't call them weaklings cobra did.

I pointed out that cobra contradicted himself as cobra himself said quote:"Being a man is about trying to win, competing, victory,"

thing is, the jos is a cult, and it's not the only cult out there nor the only one I've had to do deal with.

Like you pointed out, there are predators out there, cults for example mostly use astral entities like malevolent spirits that latch onto their victims and start pushing people away from their victims lives so that they can isolate and prey upon their victims.

cobra is saying that one should just accept that abuse.

religions like xianity do this as well.
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?s ... ersion=KJV
"35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household."

So are you just going to let your enemies turn your family, friends and loved ones away from/against you?
are you just going to accept that? i thought cobra said being a man is to win, compete and be victorious?

I know for a fact that if a cult tried to brainwash me or turn me against my friends, my friends are not going to just take that, they'll bring whatever spiritual force they have to bare to hold onto the bonds they have.
It's the reason why i'm here today.

When it comes to josers telling people to just attract a compatible lover, well 1st of who says that there's a perfect lover out there for them?
and like i said, if they did find a 'perfect lover' their enemies are most likely just going to try and turn them against them either way.

thing is, no one is perfect, and people change in time.
most relationships are forged over time because everyone has problems in their life, no one's life is perfect.
We all have problems, we all have to survive in a world that is cruel.

When your in trouble and you need help only then do you learn who are truely with you.
relationships don't always start of perfect, and the strongest relationships are the ones that stood the test of time.