What needs to be clear

Ipsissimus83

Re: What needs to be clear

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

HPOwen wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:01 pm People can discuss any matter as they like. But most of the trolls who come into here have a negative impact on the rest and that spoils the forum. There seems to be a lot of gaslighting and manipulating against honest members. ‘You shouldn’t do this or that.’ Calling people crazy and illegal actions, saying killing is ‘normal.’ What I’m trying to say. YES, it’s a free speech platform, but there is one who thinks it’s okay to talk about violence. And those sock puppet accounts are taking it too far. This is where people like those sock puppet accounts like to shit on free speech and take advantage of the forum. This is what one would say it’s called “hate speech” not free speech.

Disagreeing with one another is okay. If it’s a little judgement, it’s okay. What beliefs you have as a person shouldn’t affect the whole. Whether that’s different spiritual beliefs. But there’s been a little hate throw at many people in here. And that’s where it becomes hate speech, if it’s constant criticism.

For example:

Abusive talk and violent talks, threats, doxxing. Etc. Discouraging others. That is where it becomes toxic.

The spiritual topics are really interesting, I love reading many of your guy’s posts. The thing what was belittling in the transgenderism post is that, someone said and (you know who you are) thinks it’s okay to dictate how one should feel in their own body. If you want to transition to one gender to another. That’s their choice!
Thank you because that post didn't align with the Satanic precept of freedom and individuality and attacking people who feel that way is in my opinion not Satan's Will. But it can only be a fostering Christian-like mentality unfortunately. Indeed hate speech isn't free speech because the hate speech hinders another's free speech. It's one thing giving an opinion but that post wasnt intended for opinions, it was intended to gaslight and stir drama.

That post was already going down the path of toxicity. It just goes to show though what the keyboard warriors are after lol.
"He called the Crusades a foolish quest. He said it was vanity to force our religion upon other men.”

KEVIN COSTNER - Robin Hood
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

I disagree, hate speech is free speech. Snow flakes think they solve things by stopping people from voicing their opinions, but they solve nothing because the people believing what they consider ''hate'' still exist.
V.S

Post by V.S »

HPOwen wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 9:02 pm That’s not where I was going with this post.

Snakeway wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:10 pm I can see you are going to that direction of sensoring in this forum
Of course you re going in that direction. From the start when Don was still here I saw it: once zola will feel this place got enough advertising, she will change the game.

Surprisingly Mamba had a spine and a word to keep so he left. If it wasn't for this reason he would still be here today at least to say hello.

I personally take this change as an affront and makes me question Zola's character and intentions but essentially, your business
V.S

Post by V.S »

You know, when I look at jos members these people have you wondered what's the deal with them. They have a motivation. They spend countless hours on forum for a fucking reason. Irrevevant to what, but they have a purpose! A PURPOSE.

What do you do you sad teen? You don't seem to want to promote satanic values or helping around. Just working for a crazy old bitch. Does she at least pay you? Now, seriously?
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

"my purpose here is accomplished"

And what IS your purpose here, cobra?
Attacking my character again? yet another narrative to push that denigrates and insults and harasses.

Your purpose here is to stir up shit, sabotage this forum which is my business as much as you can. Which by the way, is illegal.

When mamba was here you called him 'kike' and 'baldy' and now you're whining and crying for him. PUHLEEZE.

Surprisingly Mamba had a spine and a word to keep so he left. If it wasn't for this reason he would still be here today at least to say hello.

you are projecting again. If you have left your old workplace and moved on, why the hell would you drop in to say 'hello'? The man has a life.

It's clear you come here to attack people and post bullshit. If you are so horrified and affronted, why do you keep coming back? If you don't like the rules being enforced, leave. But you don't because its an agenda you have. to cause as much drama as you can, stir up shit, harass and denigrate.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

"You know, when I look at jos members these people have you wondered what's the deal with them. They have a motivation. They spend countless hours on forum for a fucking reason. Irrevevant to what, but they have a purpose! A PURPOSE."

The JoS is a nazi fascist cult. Some 'purpose'
Again, cobra is here shilling for the JoS

Serapis (Satan)

HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

“I disagree, hate speech is free speech. Snow flakes think they solve things by stopping people from voicing their opinions, but they solve nothing because the people believing what they consider ''hate'' still exist.”

Hate propaganda is an incitement to violence against groups of people. Your opinions do not define what is considered illegal. It's not about people being 'snowflakes'.

Serapis (Satan)

Ipsissimus83

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

It's just a bunch of JoS narrative and I knew that post about transgenderism was apparently in hopes to isolate me and target me. Grow up V.S there are a few individuals who actually care about others. If you don't like it then go back to where you came from. We know who you are.
"He called the Crusades a foolish quest. He said it was vanity to force our religion upon other men.”

KEVIN COSTNER - Robin Hood
Amungus

Post by Amungus »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:13 pm This is the same opensource program the Joy of Satan uses, right? I'm sure I can quote you while editing what you said, just like you can there. This doesn't prove siatris is cobra, or that anyone else is.
I don't know what V.S's deal here is, but I looked through the forum and noticed you've been accusing people of some conspiracy, secretly being cobra and other people. The problem is, you admit your accusations aren't realistic or make any sense at all and base it heavily on your interpretation of a comment on the joy of satan forum. I looked into this as well, people are able to quote someone and edit the quoted text, usually sarcastically like in the specific case of your "evidence". Some people might be pro-JoS infiltrators, but even you must admit it's extremely unlikely that cobra would do this directly.

Most things are illegal, not everything legal is moral. The Holocaust for example was done legally.
\..|../
---0---
/..|..\
Amungus

Post by Amungus »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:13 pm “I disagree, hate speech is free speech. Snow flakes think they solve things by stopping people from voicing their opinions, but they solve nothing because the people believing what they consider ''hate'' still exist.”

Hate propaganda is an incitement to violence against groups of people. Your opinions do not define what is considered illegal. It's not about people being 'snowflakes'.
BTW, read the edited quote of my last post, it clearly shows that the evidence provided for "cobra being siatris is bullshit
\..|../
---0---
/..|..\