How much longer will the lie and cover-up of Maxine go on?

AnonPoster

Re: How much longer will the lie and cover-up of Maxine go on?

Post by AnonPoster »

BlackRain2022 wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:07 pm
Mastermind wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:52 pm
BlackRain2022 wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 6:30 am

On page 8 of that pdf Chad Burgess states that he got the MAC address of HPHC. That's not possible unless he was in the same LAN (in the same house!). He knows some technical terms but has ZERO knowledge about how networks work. That completely destroys his reputation, and anything said after that is not to be trusted.
It's as laughable as saying that you put an airplane in reverse gear.
I came on to edit my post for updates, and to just have another look -- and I saw your comment, so I made more edits. I come on JoS/T4S sometimes just to check up briefly, but prefer not to engage; however, today....Well, you're presumptuous and ignorant....I'm not even into software like a geek (not hating on geeks), and I debunked you...lol.. I'm hard on you even if you made an innocent mistake because you're crossing me. Do your research next time; you have no ethos 'mastermind,' lol. I hope you learned a lesson, wise guy.

Drop the M!C

-OUT
I don’t understand the AHAYAH Tetragrammaton and ritual you created please explain.
Amungus

Post by Amungus »

Is Chad Burgress still active these days?
\..|../
---0---
/..|..\
Amungus

Post by Amungus »

BlackRain2022 wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 3:52 am
Mastermind wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:33 pm

I came on to edit my post for updates, and to just have another look -- and I saw your comment, so I made more edits. I come on JoS/T4S sometimes just to check up briefly, but prefer not to engage; however, today....Well, you're presumptuous and ignorant....I'm not even into software like a geek (not hating on geeks), and I debunked you...lol.. I'm hard on you even if you made an innocent mistake because you're crossing me. Do your research next time; you have no ethos 'mastermind,' lol. I hope you learned a lesson, wise guy.

Drop the M!C

-OUT
https://yewtu.be/watch?v=rYodcvhh7b8
A router will strip layer 2 information (MAC addresses) from the packet before forwarding it. It will add its own source MAC address and destination MAC address (of the next router or computer). The next router will do the same.
In other words, if the packet crosses a router, the MAC address is lost. There are very many routers that comprise the internet so if "chad piece of shit" (which is now on page 10 of your edited garbage) wasn't in the same LAN as HPHC there is no way for "chad piece of shit" to know the MAC address.

Btw I'd appreciate it if you could fix your potty mouth before talking to me again.
You're six-sense is weak, and I did more research and talked to Chad. Your ethos is officially ruined; you're not like me and BirdOfFreedom, those who throw down!

Re-read that section now.

https://www.docdroid.net/HvPaVRA/the-jos-case-pdf

Don't tell me how to communicate with someone average who is all smoke and no heat.

https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview=The+JoS+Case.pdf

I remember people thinking I was Officer Anglo who you later admitted being. Apparently you mentioned the term Red Dawn to Shadow Cat? What does the term mean to you?
\..|../
---0---
/..|..\
Mastermind

Post by Mastermind »

BlackRain2022 wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 3:52 am
Mastermind wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:33 pm

Drop the M!C

-OUT
https://yewtu.be/watch?v=rYodcvhh7b8
A router will strip layer 2 information (MAC addresses) from the packet before forwarding it. It will add its own source MAC address and destination MAC address (of the next router or computer). The next router will do the same.
In other words, if the packet crosses a router, the MAC address is lost. There are very many routers that comprise the internet so if "chad piece of shit" (which is now on page 10 of your edited garbage) wasn't in the same LAN as HPHC there is no way for "chad piece of shit" to know the MAC address.

Btw I'd appreciate it if you could fix your potty mouth before talking to me again.
You're six-sense is weak, and I did more research and talked to Chad. Your ethos is officially ruined; you're not like me and BirdOfFreedom, those who throw down!

Re-read that section now.

https://www.docdroid.net/HvPaVRA/the-jos-case-pdf

Don't tell me how to communicate with someone average who is all smoke and no heat.

https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview=The+JoS+Case.pdf
ARP only works between hosts connected directly, connected through a hub or connected through a switch.
You can't use ARP to get the MAC address of a host if there are one or more routers between you and the remote host.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

BlackRain2022 wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 3:47 am It's just a proto-Hebrew word of protection, like what the ancient kikes called their saurian egregor-matrix. I just know it works.
But is this word still in use by the Jews? And if it was powerful why was it replaced by YHVH/JHVH. And if it’s not in use by the enemy anymore then how would it have any power if it hasn’t been being charged by them for centuries like YHVH.

Forgive me for not believing the black israelism infographic you included as a source that equated Jews and Europeans :clap:
Mastermind

Post by Mastermind »

Summit0110 wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 6:12 pm
Mastermind wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 6:46 am .
Have you seen this yet? viewtopic.php?t=876

Did AgainstAllAuthority really make an 'error' or 'mistake'?
Maybe he THINKS he did, but weather he lied or not is not important.

the point is cobra and his goons are trying to push what AgainstAllAuthority said as a means of hiding cobra's deception.

Thanks to an Anonymous poster we have an image of the post cobra made before deleted it.
https://postimg.cc/rDSk1kms

Did you cover up the fact that siatris might be cobra on purpose? Do you have an opinion on the matter?
I'd rather not comment on the matter.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

We all know siatris is Cobra and it's all fine. I personally forgive him. Hopefully that's the only dodgy thing about him, because I don't know, as I am stupid, to be totally honest...I just hope for the best.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:49 pm
Mastermind wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:05 pm

the point is cobra and his goons are trying to push what AgainstAllAuthority said as a means of hiding cobra's deception.

Thanks to an Anonymous poster we have an image of the post cobra made before deleted it.

Did you cover up the fact that siatris might be cobra on purpose? Do you have an opinion on the matter?
Because you are complacent bitch
Calm down. what is he supposed to do?
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Mastermind wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:05 pm
Mastermind wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 6:46 am .

Integrity, I love that. Hey Mastermind, whatever you post, keep posting (preferably on ancientforums
best regards
Baba Booey

Post by Baba Booey »

AnonPoster wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:56 pm I am stupid
We knew that