How much longer will the lie and cover-up of Maxine go on?

TruthSeeker

Re: How much longer will the lie and cover-up of Maxine go on?

Post by TruthSeeker »

Owen(Mod) wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 5:59 am Probably from you for whatever reason. I have no clue why I was being slandered. Because I wasn’t in the JoS and I don’t even have a conflict with them. I’m just someone who is caught in the middle. I had to take a little break for a week, because of how disappointing it was in seeing all this.
I only joined this forum now, I never posted that crap. And it wasn't someone from jos neither, it was someone of you, the members here. Probably that guy shitposter inquisitor or outlaw torn. And yes apart from that you are right and you also prove my point. You got caught in the middle because you are admin on a forum whose members are all spiritual degenerate undermensch whose "spiritual activities" consist of abusing and taking a piss of others, here and on JoS likewise. You are partly responsible for what you went through because you persevered in still remaining active in this place and dealing with this sort of lower quality people. If you have any respect for yourself and consider yourself of any value, you shouldn't surround yourself with undermensch like the people here because they will abuse and troll you, and this is what happened. If you are really interested in pursuing a spiritual path, you are not going to find it here for sure. Take mamba for example, he considered himself above the level of degeneracy and stupidity of most people here and decided to leave to do the very same thing somewhere else.
Owen(Mod) wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 5:59 am You seem like that big dog guy. That guy would always say bird and dog. Anyway, the Anonposter account was deactivated for a reason. It was because someone kept editing and deleting posts!
At this point you can suspect anybody of being anything. I am not this bigdog but I found the bird appellative funny.
Owen(Mod) wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 5:59 am I don’t even trust this agartha666 guy too, because he said my energy was dirty, he’s just saying that to try and make me look like a parasitic person and to also give me a bad name.
Yea not surprise, officer angelo is same sort of worthless undermensch like the other members here. This was only to be expected
Fluxinella Stellaris wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 8:47 am Cobra's leadership is already affected by his delusions (which the others called lies, but I think he believes in it himself), harming and limiting Joy of Satan's future in the long term,
What delusions are you talking about? Cobra took JoS from some yahoo groups and brought it to what it is today, with the help of other members that had the necessary knowledge and skills. The results are obvious, you are either delusional yourself or purposefully lying. How is he limiting JoS's future when he has been for years on a spree of making JoS bigger and bigger? You contradict the obvious reality so I am curious in what determined you to think this way
Fluxinella Stellaris

Post by Fluxinella Stellaris »

TruthSeeker wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 9:36 pm
Fluxinella Stellaris wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 8:47 am Cobra's leadership is already affected by his delusions (which the others called lies, but I think he believes in it himself), harming and limiting Joy of Satan's future in the long term,
What delusions are you talking about? Cobra took JoS from some yahoo groups and brought it to what it is today, with the help of other members that had the necessary knowledge and skills. The results are obvious, you are either delusional yourself or purposefully lying. How is he limiting JoS's future when he has been for years on a spree of making JoS bigger and bigger? You contradict the obvious reality so I am curious in what determined you to think this way
I was disappointed by his inability to discern the truth of a certain complicated matter even after years, but in hindsight that may have been partially my own fault for pressuring him to make a judgement at all despite him not feeling fully ready. But it made me start to wonder what other situations involving other people he has previously misunderstood, and then I noticed an underlying tribal mentality in almost everything he writes that precedes any nuance or physical reality in favour of unity. I then realised many people are really like that, but I've gradually started to make peace with that flawed aspect of humanity (as opposed to the Gods who understand things on a much deeper level with a mere glance), and although I was disappointed in him, I don't think this will overly limit the results of his efforts.

On the other hand, as I mentioned, the current approach is very likely insufficient to get a following of a billion within this century, let alone a decade. Didn't even you say JoS will reach the entire planet in a matter of years? Was that your own idea, or did HP Hoodedcobra make you think that? Then, if most people reject JoS when they find it, will you be let down? Will you be disappointed in the High Priest for setting your expectations too high? Will you be disappointed in the organisation that started your faith, will your faith itself waver due to this? Or will you blame the average person, and think to yourself that humanity is just too rotten to save itself, like the HP has often stated?

I've reflected on many things, and realised that more than anything, it's delusional to misunderstand the outcome of one's actions. HP Hoodedcobra has taken this mission upon himself like some sort of "messiah", but it's nothing short of a recipe of disaster of a similar degree to how disappointed certain people will be if the Gods don't literally arrive here on Earth on a spaceship or something within a few decades. Perhaps they believe their Demon lover will come to visit them physically someday so they can have children together, only to end up growing old, unfulfilled, regretful, and feeling betrayed by the hopes they were fed. Or perhaps they will blame themselves for not making Earth as much of a better place as they hoped, and they would be slightly closer to the truth of that metaphor.

Luminescence and I were like that too once (we plotted to bring Satanism to the masses using brainwashing involving a form of sigil and "name" magick, with Luminescence as the appointed leader), and I know others who were as well. HP Hoodedcobra told Luminescence over email that even he had similar experiences while growing up, where he had unrealistic expectations along with grandiose delusions, but that he learned from it, advising us to snap out of it too. And sometimes it does seem from his behaviour like he did grow a lot. But when I see him setting himself on a mission like that, there are many implications about the mental state behind that, and it seems like he's still childishly trying to convince himself by convincing others, in the hopes it will all work out somehow if he just believes hard enough in what he assumes are the Gods' intentions. Maybe he can just retcon it later and it'll be fine, but there are other factors of danger that concern me too.

Maybe he perfectly understands what he got himself into, and just acts a certain way to get a certain result, and if so, I can respect that. But I won't get ahead of myself or let myself get any fantasies anymore about anything of such a scale. So I'll retcon it myself in advance, and then I can say, "look, I was right all along", not even able to muster a smile as I'm still disappointed despite my best efforts not to get my hopes up.

To get a following of that size, there needs to be a certain heavy-handedness; but if JoS is too heavy-handed in its approach, it simply turns into xianity 2.0, and it'll end up being a self-sabotaging movement that only appeals to a tiny minority of people, while drawing ire and rejection from all the others; that approach simply doesn't work anymore in this day and age. And without it, it'll stay a peaceful esoteric community that's considered irrelevant in the bigger picture. I can't think of even a single person currently a member of JoS who can walk that balance and transcend all the pitfalls and cultural stereotypes and turn JoS into something that will truly change the world; maybe Maxine knew how to do it, but it's too late for that now.

It's pointless to speculate. In my eyes, material results are all that matter. And if someone fails to live up to the expectation they set, I'll pity them and consider them delusional; and then I'll forgive them, move on, and focus on what matters.

For that matter, what does a Satanic future look like to you? Personally, I don't have faith in the ancient-forums community, but I think that hardly matters in the bigger picture anyway. For there to be Gods here on Earth, and for justice and truth to be at the root of everything, those matters are perfectly achievable and realistic, as long as one keeps an open mind about what that really entails. It just won't look as miraculous as some people make it out to be, if you don't embellish it with metaphors, half-truths and other childish fantasies. Again, maybe HP Hoodedcobra understands that deep down, and is just putting on a show for those who aren't ready to know that; but I won't assume that when he has every reason to give in to the temptation to fool even himself.

Perhaps I'm just projecting. Of course, I do hope I'm wrong; people's fantasies are often much more enticing than plain old reality, after all. But I'll simply set realistic expectations for myself, and take an approach which fulfills those expectations, rather than putting my faith in anyone. Even when it comes to my interactions with the Gods, I don't depend on Them anymore since the incident two years ago, but simply follow Their guidance and let Them help me how They can.

That's all I need to achieve my humble dreams anyway. I can understand why it might be different for others, but blind faith is never a good thing.

Well, there's not really any point discussing any of this, is there? The truth will surely speak for itself given enough time.
Last edited by Fluxinella Stellaris on Wed Oct 12, 2022 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Amungus

Post by Amungus »

Fluxinella Stellaris wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 3:53 am
TruthSeeker wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 9:36 pm
I was disappointed by his inability to discern the truth of a certain complicated matter even after years, but in hindsight that may have been partially my own fault for pressuring him to make a judgement at all despite him not feeling fully ready. But it made me start to wonder what other situations involving other people he has previously misunderstood, and then I noticed an underlying tribal mentality in almost everything he writes that precedes any nuance or physical reality in favour of unity. I then realised many people are really like that, but I've gradually started to make peace with that flawed aspect of humanity (as opposed to the Gods who understand things on a much deeper level with a mere glance), and although I was disappointed in him, I don't think this will overly limit the results of his efforts.

On the other hand, as I mentioned, the current approach is very likely insufficient to get a following of a billion within this century, let alone a decade. Didn't even you say JoS will reach the entire planet in a matter of years? Was that your own idea, or did HP Hoodedcobra make you think that? Then, if most people reject JoS when they find it, will you be let down? Will you be disappointed in the High Priest for setting your expectations too high? Will you be disappointed in the organisation that started your faith, will your faith itself waver due to this? Or will you blame the average person, and think to yourself that humanity is just too rotten to save itself, like the HP has often stated?

I've reflected on many things, and realised that more than anything, it's delusional to misunderstand the outcome of one's actions. HP Hoodedcobra has taken this mission upon himself like some sort of "messiah", but it's nothing short of a recipe of disaster of a similar degree to how disappointed certain people will be if the Gods don't literally arrive here on Earth on a spaceship or something within a few decades. Perhaps they believe their Demon lover will come to visit them physically someday so they can have children together, only to end up growing old, unfulfilled, regretful, and feeling betrayed by the hopes they were fed. Or perhaps they will blame themselves for not making Earth as much of a better place as they hoped, and they would be slightly closer to the truth of that metaphor.

Luminescence and I were like that too once (we plotted to bring Satanism to the masses using brainwashing involving a form of sigil and "name" magick, with Luminescence as the appointed leader), and I know others who were as well. HP Hoodedcobra told Luminescence over email that even he had similar experiences while growing up, where he had unrealistic expectations along with grandiose delusions, but that he learned from it, advising us to snap out of it too. And sometimes it does seem from his behaviour like he did grow a lot. But when I see him setting himself on a mission like that, there are many implications about the mental state behind that, and it seems like he's still childishly trying to convince himself by convincing others, in the hopes it will all work out somehow if he just believes hard enough in what he assumes are the Gods' intentions. Maybe he can just retcon it later and it'll be fine, but there are other factors of danger that concern me too.

Maybe he perfectly understands what he got himself into, and just acts a certain way to get a certain result, and if so, I can respect that. But I won't get ahead of myself or let myself get any fantasies anymore about anything of such a scale. So I'll retcon it myself in advance, and then I can say, "look, I was right all along", not even able to muster a smile as I'm still disappointed despite my best efforts not to get my hopes up.

To get a following of that size, there needs to be a certain heavy-handedness; but if JoS is too heavy-handed in its approach, it simply turns into xianity 2.0, and it'll end up being a self-sabotaging movement that only appeals to a tiny minority of people, while drawing ire and rejection from all the others; that approach simply doesn't work anymore in this day and age. And without it, it'll stay a peaceful esoteric community that's considered irrelevant in the bigger picture. I can't think of even a single person currently a member of JoS who can walk that balance and transcend all the pitfalls and cultural stereotypes and turn JoS into something that will truly change the world; maybe Maxine knew how to do it, but it's too late for that now.

It's pointless to speculate. In my eyes, meterial results are all that matter. And if someone fails to live up to the expectation they set, I'll pity them and consider them delusional; and then I'll forgive them, move on, and focus on what matters.

For that matter, what does a Satanic future look like to you? Personally, I don't have faith in the ancient-forums community, but I think that hardly matters in the bigger picture anyway. For there to be Gods here on Earth, and for justice and truth to be at the root of everything, those matters are perfectly achievable and realistic, as long as one keeps an open mind about what that really entails. It just won't look as miraculous as some people make it out to be, if you don't embellish it with metaphors, half-truths and other childish fantasies. Again, maybe HP Hoodedcobra understands that deep down, and is just putting on a show for those who aren't ready to know that; but I won't assume that when he has every reason to give in to the temptation to fool even himself.

Perhaps I'm just projecting. Of course, I do hope I'm wrong; people's fantasies are often much more enticing than plain old reality, after all. But I'll simply set realistic expectations for myself, and take an approach which fulfills those expectations, rather than putting my faith in anyone. Even when it comes to my interactions with the Gods, I don't depend on Them anymore since the incident two years ago, but simply follow Their guidance and let Them help me how They can.

That's all I need to achieve my humble dreams anyway. I can understand why it might be different for others, but blind faith is never a good thing.

Well, there's not really any point discussing any of this, is there? The truth will surely speak for itself given enough time.
Damn. We agree with a lot here actually. It's funny, I keep seeing similarities between us. I mean I don't like to consider myself crazy but I guess we all have our moments.

The Joy of Satan isn't likely to succeed. Cobra is an extremely unpopular leader for long term josers. Their administration is easily infiltrated and it's not unusual that their own people decide to fuck them over bullshit. Their 10 year plan requires a lot of things they don't have- it requires a lot of money, loyalty and influencal reach. From what I see, they also have to give up their moral high ground towards normies.

Nothing can be done when you let every xian/muztard/kike be an obstacle, you have to step on toes sometimes. At times you have to break bones too. At a certain point, you must make people individually responsible for their actions and decisions in life. If they don't reform, they are the enemy. People don't like to talk about this over there, but I see no other way.

Thankfully it's not my problem. This is Cobra's problem, to figure out how he's going to even attempt to deliver his 10 year plan. You're right that he won't be blamed when it doesn't work, that blame will be placed on every person except him. It's your fault because you didn't do the hebrew "RTRs"; it's your fault you didn't donate to an organization that wasn't transparent on their finances; it's your fault you didn't spend personal time translating and editing websites for free; it's your fault because you didn't try hard enough.

No, it's Cobra's fault because he set up the JoS for failure trying to save people who didn't deserve it, expanding too far and thinning out the donations they do get into worthless things. It doesn't matter how much people donate, Cobra's optimism in saving the world doesn't have a budget.
\..|../
---0---
/..|..\
ANONPOSTER3

Post by ANONPOSTER3 »

Get a job Zola you bird and quit deleting posts all day
ANONPOSTER3

Post by ANONPOSTER3 »

Owen(Mod) wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 3:20 pm
ANONPOSTER3 wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 3:12 pm Get a job Zola you bird and quit deleting posts all day
No, that was me. And who the hell do you think you’re calling Asperger’s? Go away and leave if you’re going to be a cunt!!!! I had to delete the conversation that I had with Amungus because I’m sick and tired of people criticising me. It’s ridiculous. I have been nothing but okay with everyone, but it seems like some people want to turn on me for no reason. I’m going to put my foot down regardless.

Like what have I ever done to you?

And what are you doing here anyway?
Sorry Owen but this isn’t your personal playground where you get to be the dictator that deleted everything. Mamba would be extremely disappointed you and the bird are probably why he left.
TruthSeeker

Post by TruthSeeker »

Fluxinella Stellaris wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 3:53 am I was disappointed by his inability to discern the truth of a certain complicated matter even after years, but in hindsight that may have been partially my own fault for pressuring him to make a judgement at all despite him not feeling fully ready.
I don't know what he understood or misunderstood about this particular event but nobody has time to care about your muh feelings. Changing opinions about someone because of how you think they treat a particular event about you is literally muh feelings. He might have hurt your feelings and for this reason now you don't trust him or JoS in general. If you talk about how you ruined Luminescence then what else are you expecting people to believe? It seems he was all fine and successful before you stuck your nose in his life and ruined him. By the way in parallel you said you also have a husband, are you a b*tch or are you polygamous? Just wondering since you seemed to be in two different relationships in the same time.

Fluxinella Stellaris wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 3:53 am But it made me start to wonder what other situations involving other people he has previously misunderstood and then I noticed an underlying tribal mentality in almost everything he writes that precedes any nuance or physical reality in favour of unity.
Muh feelings, not much logical judgement. There is nothing as such in his words. He is a very realistic person that is very aware of what is going on in the world. If you want to prove your point then say
"""I noticed an underlying tribal mentality in almost everything he writes that precedes any nuance or physical reality in favour of unity, for example (insert quote from hoodedcobra)"""
Then compare him with your friend self-appointed "high priestess" zola who thought that half of all the accounts here is cobra trying to troll this forum. This is one example of delusional obsession with something that has nothing to do with reality.
Fluxinella Stellaris wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 3:53 am Didn't even you say JoS will reach the entire planet in a matter of years? Was that your own idea, or did HP Hoodedcobra make you think that?
I am dedicated for a lot longer that the date that post came out, I definitely don't need cobra to plant ideas in my head. In fact I don't even read his sermons a lot because I am already aware of most things he is talking about. I think I was a bit unclear with that statement. "JoS reaching the whole planet" can mean two things:
1. JoS will reach all people on the planet which no is not going to happen in 10 years.

2. JoS will have coverage on the entire planet and geographically speaking most people will have access to JoS. This already happened, there are spiritual satanists in the entire world, on all continents and in most countries. JoS has sites in several languages covering billions of speakers (English, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, German etc.) Theoretically all one needs to reach JoS is an internet connection. Practically JoS needs mediatization in order for people to know about its existence and since at this moment the JoS sites have tens of millions of visitors per year (according to cobra, which I agree with), I see nothing unrealistic in reaching 1 billion in 10 years, *as long as* effort is being invested in mediatization. This won't happen out of thin air, it will happen depending on the efforts and actions of spiritual satanists to spread JoS. I guess you are expecting 1 billion people to register on ancient forums out of nowhere? And if this doesn't happen then you will say "I told you so"?

Then, if most people reject JoS when they find it, will you be let down? Will you be disappointed in the High Priest for setting your expectations too high? Will you be disappointed in the organisation that started your faith, will your faith itself waver due to this? Or will you blame the average person, and think to yourself that humanity is just too rotten to save itself, like the HP has often stated? JoS is not jehovas witnesses, JoS doesn't depend on being appealing to people only for statistics of having as many people as possible believing in some fictitious hebrew dogmas in order to exist. In reality is the opposite, people *need* JoS irrespective of how big these words are and how delusional you might find it. This is because:

- The Gods are real and they *are* behind JoS
- JoS is not a new age religion or "new religous movements" of whatever bollocks wikipedia labels JoS. JoS is an ancient religion adapted to the present times. Out of probably thousands of religions JoS is currently the only one (at least that is public) that can establish real contact between normal people and the Gods, this irrespective of how cobra hurt your feelings and you don't trust JoS anymore. As about the "faith", I reiterate spiritual satanism is not jehovas witnesses. The JoS "faith" is based on concrete practices, real meditations and rituals that bring real results. JoS is not based on the belief that the second coming of christ is close or that the world will end at a certain date. Of course I am being reserved about the Gods coming on Earth in 2040 but is still a long way ahead, I don't have to believe or disbelieve this or even worry about it because JoS doesn't promote a blind belief system like christianity does. In fact who is capable of astral hearing can ask the Gods themselves about this and receive an answer.

You know very well that the Gods are real and they are the creators of humanity and that JoS can establish contact between them and people so you are lying to yourself due to other events that have nothing to do with this basic and natural fact that you yourself acknowledge. Yes humanity is rotten and this is not because cobra said so, this is evident for centuries. However we might have different perceptions of what "rotten humanity" means. For me "rotten humanity" means when people practice animal slaughter rituals only to please allah, when people kiss rotten bones because the priest told them the bones are "saint" and are going to bless them and things like this, a whole roman can be written about the defects of humanity. I don't know what "rotten humanity" means for you but if you find nothing wrong at least with the two elements I listed above then I must question your sanity as this is not about "views and opinions" anymore, yet billions of people engage in such "rotten practices" and for them this is nothing wrong, this is why humanity at least at this point is rotten.

There are people who rejected JoS and there will be many others in the future but that doesn't disprove anything about JoS/Spiritual Satanism. People who come across JoS and reject it do so out of ignorance and lack of broader perspective and due to having a narrow mind that cannot comprehend major things that are happening in the world. This is why you said JoS is only for a minority of people, because brainwashed, ignorant and lazy people cannot understand our views and they make up the vast majority of the world population. However this doesn't mean they have to stay this way. Most people of JoS have been this sort of brainwashed, ignorant and lazy person before finding JoS.
Fluxinella Stellaris wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 3:53 am It's pointless to speculate.
This is exactly what you have been doing in your sausage comment. You speculated the future of JoS based on how cobra hurt your feelings because he didn't agree with you or exposed you.

If you tried to plot a graph of JoS's evolution from when it was created till now, it would be an only increasing arrow, which is obvious. JoS evolved a lot from the yahoo groups they were with only the english JoS site to what it is today. The progress is obvious and material, everybody can see it. I also speculated because when we talk about longterm future then we can only speculate. However while you speculated based on your muh feels, I speculated based on over 20 years of constant growth and evolution.

If things will go as they have been, and if strategies are employed for what we need, JoS will grow bigger and bigger because the progress will remain constant, and the plans mentioned in that decade agenda ar highly likely to manifest. It all depends on the actions of satanists, how are we going to manage and achieve these plans. If you was to be right, something will have to *collapse* somewhere. Something that threatens the growth and stability of JoS will have to happen in order for JoS to head towards disaster as you said. Because of muh feels you believe Cobra is going to lead JoS to destruction but this is your own personal aversion you have for Cobra and is not based on concrete things that Cobra has done which would suggest that he is leading JoS to disaster, because he has never done anything like this. Your speculation is more emotional than realistic.

The actions spoke and will speak for themselves. I don't have even the smallest intention to turn anybody here towards JoS, however I don't see any reason not to debate about these things especially when I see JoS being attacked and slandered for no real and true reason. There will be people who will join JoS and will get stronger on a personal level and therefore the organization will grow stronger, and there will be people who will choose to continue living in ignorance and deny the ancient natural teachings of spirituality that JoS brings back to the masses. It is what it is, JoS is going to exist and grow as long as there are people who will realize and understand what humanity has went through and what JoS stands for.
TruthSeeker

Post by TruthSeeker »

Owen(Mod) wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 3:40 pm
ANONPOSTER3 wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 3:32 pm Sorry Owen but this isn’t your personal playground where you get to be the dictator that deleted everything. Mamba would be extremely disappointed you and the bird are probably why he left.
Watch what you say on here next time. Don’t disrespect me ever again, whoever you are. Because I have never done anything wrong to you. And you insulted me and called me dumb and also Asperger’s for no reason. Show some decency.

Oh, and by the way. I never deleted ‘everything.’ I’m no dictator either. You simply called me dumb and called me Asperger’s. I just got rid of that because I just want you to leave me alone in peace. Is that okay?
lmao I find it funny how you ignored what I said but keep proving my point.This is literally the level of quality people have in this forum and then you wonder why is this happening to you. If I was you, for my own sanity and peace of mind I would run far away from this place. Do you have the Stockholm Syndrom? I don't know what spiritual practices are you doing but I haven't seen T4S promoting *any* sort of meditation or ritual so I don't understand what is exactly the goal of this platform that calls itself satanic but doesn't promote basic things about satanism. I mean obviously the main goal now is attacking JoS with whatever the people here can make use of but this was supposed to be like discrete and not obvious.
Fluxinella Stellaris

TruthSeeker wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 10:14 pm
Fluxinella Stellaris wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 3:53 am It's pointless to speculate.
This is exactly what you have been doing in your sausage comment. You speculated the future of JoS based on how cobra hurt your feelings because he didn't agree with you or exposed you.
I never claimed there was a point. I woke up at night, didn't feel like going back to sleep yet, and noticed you asked me for my thoughts on the topic. I don't need any more of a reason to entertain you with the irrelevant thoughts that have been on my mind for a while now. Also, I don't know what a sausage post is, but I do like sausages.
For reference, is your post a scrambled egg post? If so, that might explain why they make such a nice breakfast of speculation together.

The results are all I care about, and I've expressed my worries. That doesn't change my intentions, so let's just do our parts, and see what happens. Your job is one I find somewhat amusing, but I won't mention any details since it seems like you're trying to be stealthy here? As for mine, I have to do likewise. It'd be a waste if our generosity were denied over some pointless "us vs them" mentality, when cooperation is beneficial to JoS; so this is a case where I'll lie to uphold my principles.

On an unrelated note, I tried to reply to HP Hoodedcobra's new post where he explains his perspective on honesty, to thank him and say it's reassuring; but he responded by finally banning my account. See, I told you it was just an oversight that I wasn't banned yet! Unless me thanking him was more offensive than anything before?

Well, at least that's finally settled now. I'm officially excommunicated! :lol:
ban.png
ban.png (10.33 KiB) Viewed 711 times
Even so, my faith never wavered, unlike that of a certain lunatic the HP pitied much more than he deserved. My Guardian, my husband's Guardian, Father Satan, but also Mother Lilith and some others, They've all helped me immeasurably. So what I do from now on, whether that is enjoying the life I've obtained, striving towards my ambitions, or sharing the knowledge I gained - all of it, I do out of gratitude towards my family: towards my husband, my parents, and the Gods. Them, I will hail and put my faith in.

I can't take anyone else seriously. I'm only polite on the surface, and while I may agree or disagree with others if it's expected of me, that doesn't mean I have an actual opinion on anything that doesn't concern the well-being of my loved ones, or my own; although in the latter case, I mainly take care of myself for the sake of those I love.
Fluxinella Stellaris

TruthSeeker wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 10:14 pm By the way in parallel you said you also have a husband, are you a b*tch or are you polygamous? Just wondering since you seemed to be in two different relationships in the same time.
My husband and I married earlier this year. I haven't heard from the other guy in over two years. I explained the details in the OP of my own thread. What does it matter?
Celeste AikoGal

Post by Celeste AikoGal »

Fluxinella Stellaris wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 7:23 am
TruthSeeker wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 10:14 pm
I never claimed there was a point. I woke up at night, didn't feel like going back to sleep yet, and noticed you asked me for my thoughts on the topic. I don't need any more of a reason to entertain you with the irrelevant thoughts that have been on my mind for a while now. Also, I don't know what a sausage post is, but I do like sausages.
For reference, is your post a scrambled egg post? If so, that might explain why they make such a nice breakfast of speculation together.

The results are all I care about, and I've expressed my worries. That doesn't change my intentions, so let's just do our parts, and see what happens. Your job is one I find somewhat amusing, but I won't mention any details since it seems like you're trying to be stealthy here? As for mine, I have to do likewise. It'd be a waste if our generosity were denied over some pointless "us vs them" mentality, when cooperation is beneficial to JoS; so this is a case where I'll lie to uphold my principles.

On an unrelated note, I tried to reply to HP Hoodedcobra's new post where he explains his perspective on honesty, to thank him and say it's reassuring; but he responded by finally banning my account. See, I told you it was just an oversight that I wasn't banned yet! Unless me thanking him was more offensive than anything before?

Well, at least that's finally settled now. I'm officially excommunicated! :lol:
ban.png
Even so, my faith never wavered, unlike that of a certain lunatic the HP pitied much more than he deserved. My Guardian, my husband's Guardian, Father Satan, but also Mother Lilith and some others, They've all helped me immeasurably. So what I do from now on, whether that is enjoying the life I've obtained, striving towards my ambitions, or sharing the knowledge I gained - all of it, I do out of gratitude towards my family: towards my husband, my parents, and the Gods. Them, I will hail and put my faith in.

I can't take anyone else seriously. I'm only polite on the surface, and while I may agree or disagree with others if it's expected of me, that doesn't mean I have an actual opinion on anything that doesn't concern the well-being of my loved ones, or my own; although in the latter case, I mainly take care of myself for the sake of those I love.
this is exactly what i personally did, about satanism path. i started thinking that Satanism has no cult, no group, no coven etc.. and it is a very personal path. sure, having satanist people close to you is a very good thing, but when someone starts saying that in Satanism you need to do this, that and this other thing to be called a valid Satanist, i think this is what really violates one of Satanism principles: individuality. obviously to the limits of what i'm saying: i'm of the idea that a Satanist fights for morality / ethics, self improvement and something else that in this moment might escape me. i don't hate the Joy of Satan, despite all the criticism that i did, but that's another point. most of the stuff about meditation, self empowerment is on here, so i recognize this. the thing is that when someone says that Satanism is very individual, they really have to think that. and i am not talking about being free to smoke, getting whatever drugs/alcohol. just that every person is different and not everything works for everyone. you said that Satan and the Gods helped you and i wanted to reach this point: some people who leave JoS, think that leaving JoS = leaving Satanism, while the relationship between the Satanist and Satan remains the same. what really counts is the satanic path, not some coven or group, without taking away the merits of JoS site, about Satanism and magic.