The Power of Independence

Content that is scheduled to be moved to the T4S Website
HPBlackMamba

The Power of Independence

Post by HPBlackMamba »

HPBlackMamba

Re: The Power of Independence

Post by HPBlackMamba »

Owenavo wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 10:03 am Proud to be on this path! :)
HPBlackMamba

Post by siatris »

are you successful when we paid thousands of dollars for ur ass to move because you were fucking broke?

this is a funny place.

i laugh daily here. :lol: :lol: :lol:
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

siatris wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 7:09 pm are you successful when we paid thousands of dollars for ur ass to move because you were fucking broke?

this is a funny place.

i laugh daily here. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hmmm ok I see what you are trying to do here, you are trying to "expose" me, to "out" me. Well here is the truth for you then, let's see if you can handle it. You have never met me in person/face to face and you don't know anything about my situation. That is the real truth. Also my message is positive, it teaches people to get out of a follower mentality and to become self-reliant.

Self-reliant people are the only effective weapon against tyranny. This is confirmed in chapter 6 of the 1st book of The Book of Satan:
The Book of Satan I The True Philosophy of Satan wrote:Therefore, it can be said that Satanism is very much a message of self-reliance and self-responsibility. Satanists know that it is not our responsibility to solve the problems of others. We also don’t depend on other people to solve our problems for us.

This is especially true in light of tyrannical oppression. We don’t need to look to a shepherd to lead us to greener pastures. Instead of looking towards someone else or a higher power to solve our problems, we look towards our inner compass.

Siatris, it is not hard to see that you clearly have a problem with this. Thank you for showing everyone on the forum who and what you really are i.e. an enemy of freedom.
HPBlackMamba