muh

HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

muh

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

you want to know why nobody is posting right now?
The answer is very simple. This place was taken over by the trolls, by cobra and his little friends because of 'free speech'. Anything they wanted to say which was mostly criticizing me and this platform was ok under that. What ended up happening is that the people who were a problem drove the real people out while they took over and have enjoyed free reign for the last couple of years. That is over. When I see real posts, they will stay up on the boards.
The trolls whining about muh free speech can leave.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
BirdofFreedom

Re: muh

Post by BirdofFreedom »

Aren't you whining right now?
So they were trolls, so?

Not sure what real people you're talking about, free speech is a double edged sword.
it can backfire as it did with cobra who's paying the price for his abuse towards others, a price he frankly can't even afford.

cobra for one calls people who deviate from his views trolls/infiltrators/jews.

And it seems you're also doing that by labeling people as trolls who don't fit what you deem as appropriate or as you put it 'real posts'.
Because that's being subjective to what you consider to be a 'real post' or not.

Regardless throwing a tantrum and mass censoring the majority of people here because you didn't like what was said obviously hasn't worked out well for the past weeks now has it?

But why is this even about what you consider to be a real post?
Isn't this place called 'truth4satan', the implication is that this is done for Satan.
Who're you to pass judgement on those people and label them as trolls? did you take Satan's judgement into consideration, his views?
For the most part the truth doesn't really take into consideration's people's feelings.

The truth can hurt, some can't take it, and some will turn away from it and some will run from the truth.
So by what means do you pass judgement of what is a real post or not?

So what if people left because they didn't like what others were saying? who's problem is that if not just their own.

Obviously there needs to be boundaries, like doxing someone etc can have legal implications, but what you did was silence people simply because you deemed what they said to be inappropriate, where was Satan's say in this?

Speaking of Satan, i have read some of your posts before, you sure do like to use the quote "my wisdom is not separate from my heart".

In that same place it's said "But the Yezid who knows me not will I cast into affliction."
Do you really know Satan all that well? perhaps he is not as benevolent as many SS think he is.

some of your ideals revolve around self-worship, rather contradictory considering in the same place where it's said "my wisdom is not separate from my heart"
it's also said:
"And in the secret cave of my wisdom it is known that there is no god but myself,
Archangel over all the host, Melek Ta'us.
Knowing this, who dares deny?
Knowing this, who dares fail to worship?"

"there is no god by myself" the other line it's referring to 'Melek Ta'us' who then on the 4th line of that quote is blatantly taunting those who don't worship him.

"Knowing this, who dares worship the false gods of the Koran and bible?"
As well as taunting those who worship false gods.

What other texts of 'Satan' do you consider to be of 'Satan'?
the aljilwah?

where it's said "I exercise dominion over all creatures and over the affairs of all who are under the protection of my image." - Satan aljilwah.
While the statement of 'his image' is rather vague, a lot of SS and some that came to 'troll' uses Satanic imagery and consider themselves Satanist, this would imply that Satan is involved in their affairs, so who're you to label those people as 'trolls'?
who're you to meddle in Satan's affairs like that?
"And none has a right to interfere with my management of affairs." - Satan aljilwah.

"I place my affairs in the hands of those whom I have tried and who are in accord with my desires." - Satan aljilwah.
Are you one such individual who's in alignment with Satan's desires? if so then why do some of your ideals contradict with the other as i pointed out above?

Also besides, "But the Yezid who knows me not will I cast into affliction.", lets not forget: "he that opposes me will regret it sorely." - Satan aljilwah.

Like i said, this place is called 'Truth4Satan' right? if so, then you'd do well to obey and conform to Satan's will least you regret it.

This is the 'real' world. wars are fought and to the victor, the spoils.
Nature can be a cruel and unforgiving place.
If people back away from the truth or retreat from this place then it's on them, simple as, but when you pass judgement make sure it's in conformity with Satan's laws, and ensure that your 'own' laws that you intend to enforce in this place are also in conformity with Satan as well.

least you regret it, sorely.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

This is the real world..

Serapis (Satan)

OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

BirdofFreedom wrote: ↑Thu Nov 24, 2022 2:03 am Aren't you whining right now?
So they were trolls, so?

Not sure what real people you're talking about, free speech is a double edged sword.
it can backfire as it did with cobra who's paying the price for his abuse towards others, a price he frankly can't even afford.

cobra for one calls people who deviate from his views trolls/infiltrators/jews.
hoodedcobra really fucked up big time
everything started after Maxine left or died not sure what happened with her
hoodedcobra started
bullying ppl. for not agreeing with him
bullying ppl. for donations
threating ppl. for the same reasons
blocking ppl.s posts
saying stupid things like oy vey if you dont donate you are not satanist or if you leave JoS you are not satanist
praising jews like andrew tate on several topics
thats hoodedcobra s idol btw
promotig drugs on several topics even on kids section
hoosting jews and drug users like slyskorpion, fancy mancy, ol argeco lufitas, serbon etc. et,c
wtf
this is soooooo stupid behaivor
and this dude is bragging that is super advanced
and talks with the Gods
wtf
me and some other former JOS members we are working to save the satanic community and expose the truth about JOS and eventually we will create a new satanic forum without mentally ill ppl. without drug users, without kikes
Last edited by OpenMind on Fri Nov 25, 2022 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

BirdofFreedom wrote: ↑Thu Nov 24, 2022 2:03 am ...
i wanted to ask you
do you have a point of view
on current situation of JOS ?
how long you think will take until JOS will completly collapse ?
right now on Jos i see many sock accounts
and only a few ppl. from the old forum
Hsgd

Post by Hsgd »

I don't have time to post on forums and my time is the most precious asset I protect by all means but also I don't want to make time to posts in places where I 've been as many others heavily disrespected for whatever reasons. When I want to post at HC I remind myself that 'my opinion doesn't matter anyway because I am just an internet whore'. When I post here, I know it's nothing but a waste based on a lunatic and Zola's mood at the tkme. I was never on the opinion that 2 wrongs make one right so I criticised always H ONESLTY those both players Zola and Cobra, in respects for the truth and for the Satanic souls that deserves a frank opinion. Everybody has good and bad however since I post this here, I would say, it's your problem if you comply with Zola erratic decisions and it's your problem if you disrespect yourself that much and to this degree to insist on posting here. Wr are all humans and we have the need, sometimes the urge to communicate and settle a dialogue but silence is the best treatment. Silence is golden. Good luck everybody
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

criminals are not wanted here. I don't think thats 'erratic'.

Serapis (Satan)

BirdofFreedom

Post by BirdofFreedom »

OpenMind wrote: ↑Fri Nov 25, 2022 7:02 pm
BirdofFreedom wrote: ↑Thu Nov 24, 2022 2:03 am ...
i wanted to ask you
do you have a point of view
on current situation of JOS ?
how long you think will take until JOS will completly collapse ?
right now on Jos i see many sock accounts
and only a few ppl. from the old forum
The jos is pretty much already rotted out,
the majority of the useful members like the ones who do translations and stuff have already left.

But web hosting is not that expensive, so the sites might remain up for a long time.
BirdofFreedom

Post by BirdofFreedom »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: ↑Fri Nov 25, 2022 10:18 pm criminals are not wanted here. I don't think thats 'erratic'.
Is this some kind of joke?

there's a huge thread on this forum, called 'My testimony as a monster' by Fluxinella Stellaris, aka Meteor.

A thread where they testify how monstrious they are, also where they testsified to possibly driving someone to sucidie, and testified planing to assassinate someone via poison.
Didn't you defend that person?

Makes me wonder what you consider to be 'criminal' here.

and someone like 'Psychotron' who was censored and had his account deactivated, what's his crime?

What about the people from those Satanic quotes you use? like Melek Taus who's afflicting people for not knowing him, is he welcomed here?

What about 'Andras'? wasn't/isn't Andras your 'guardian demon'?
you know, who has a description such as: 'Andras has a reputation for killing mages and their assistants. He is said to be very dangerous'

different places, different laws.
So it really makes me wonder what's consider 'criminal' here.
Fluxinella Stellaris

Post by Fluxinella Stellaris »

BirdofFreedom wrote: ↑Fri Nov 25, 2022 11:25 pm
HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: ↑Fri Nov 25, 2022 10:18 pm criminals are not wanted here. I don't think thats 'erratic'.
Is this some kind of joke?

there's a huge thread on this forum, called 'My testimony as a monster' by Fluxinella Stellaris, aka Meteor.

A thread where they testify how monstrious they are, also where they testsified to possibly driving someone to sucidie, and testified planing to assassinate someone via poison.
Didn't you defend that person?

Makes me wonder what you consider to be 'criminal' here.

There's a big difference between being a monster and being a criminal. You see, all who perished as a result of my actions were lowly scum that deserved to anyway. It's only right.

On a side note, a few weeks ago I finally understood something you tried to tell me a year ago. Thank you, sincerely. You really put up with a lot, lmao.