Where's the money Zola BS

BlackOrbit666

Re: Where's the money Zola?

Post by BlackOrbit666 »

Bane666 wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 12:14 am This is a common claim I have heard repeated adnauseam on JOS, they never seem to provide any evidence only ad hominem attacks not surprising seems pretty common around there
This is what the JOS does, you are right.

Except for ad hominem attacks, they are not providing any evidence and they expect us and everyonr who is a wannabe Satanist to believe their claims.

When I stated it that the JOS acts exactly as the Church I never said.anything wrong as this is basically what they are doing.

Blind trusting of someone who suppsedly is right because he says so and that is all, no questions or you are considered as an enemy and even falsely incriminated for something you didn't do.

Thank you for understanding and seeing too that the JOS is nothing but a masquerade of acting as the Church by having you to blind trust in their HP and do not address any questions, just like an Internet Zombie, or, if you dare address some questions, you are falsely labeled as an enemy

Proud Cancerian with Scorpio Ascendant ♋ ♏
Ave Satanas
BlackOrbit666

Post by BlackOrbit666 »

Celeste AikoGal wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 12:16 am Am laughing reading these new individuals screaming everytime they come here. They all scream in the same way - how many twins are there?
Those individuals are not that usual kind of twins you see as they share the similar DNA and Aura. :lol:

They are basically the same person, Cobra, under multiple accounts and with the same repetitive slander repeated over and over again. 8-)

Anyways, it surely gives me a good laugh, especially when those "twins" scream up in a lot of incoherent grammar:

The post can be found In the last thread you opened on the NitrateOsfatate666 account before Cobra did the major mistake of deleting all your comments.

Where is the all of your comments, :lol:

Ave Satanas
Venessa

Post by Venessa »

BlackOrbit666 wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 11:12 pm

Did you get a dm from Siatris too? Cobra needs to be on stronger meds. This ultimatum crap is so similar to how Cobra use to sound in his sermons when I was there. Really hope they all get a life and leave us alone :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Re: Where's the money Zola BS

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

Donation:
Noun
Something that is given as charity, especially a sum of money

I never saw a penny of donations. I owe nothing. This is libel. Misrepresentation. Attempted defamation of character. It reeks of desperation to try to drive people here away. That's attempted business sabotage.

Since I don't owe you anything, I guess you'll wait till hell freezes over.

Wow Venessa, that is a shockingly hostile, menacing message.
Black orbit also shared: Cobra is on another psycho rant as usual, nothing to worry about, he tried to psychologically coerce me to join the forums, saying either I join.the forums or if I do not I am JOS's swore enemy.

This is a form of emotional extortion, blackmail. An attempt to subject the victim to psychological trauma. I thank you both for sharing it. It's important to out this behaviour when it occurs and I still do hope somebody who knows who this person is will do the right thing.

I thank the community here for standing together to resist this BS.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

“You've made your choice, we gave you one last chance to see reasoning even after your DEATH THREATS AGAINST COBRA!! We aren't going to leave anymore leniency for the likes of you, DEGENERATE!”

Death threats? Nope. Never did that. This is libel. Its also inverted. He sent ME death threats. You are absolutely crazy.

“BlackOrbit said some horrible things on JOS, basically threatening everybody and spewing acid to innocent people”

Like you're doing here?

Somebody is threatened we are building a community.

Blackorbit wrote something regarding exposingjoyofsatan page. Would you mind posting a link to that for me?
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
Merlyn83

Post by Merlyn83 »

Venessa wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 2:02 am
BlackOrbit666 wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 11:12 pm

Did you get a dm from Siatris too? Cobra needs to be on stronger meds. This ultimatum crap is so similar to how Cobra use to sound in his sermons when I was there. Really hope they all get a life and leave us alone :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Wtf. As Zola said.... Is hostile AND ABUSIVE. I trust you know to really pull yourself away from this madness
BlackOrbit666

Post by BlackOrbit666 »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 2:45 am “You've made your choice, we gave you one last chance to see reasoning even after your DEATH THREATS AGAINST COBRA!! We aren't going to leave anymore leniency for the likes of you, DEGENERATE!”

Death threats? Nope. Never did that. This is libel. Its also inverted. He sent ME death threats. You are absolutely crazy.

“BlackOrbit said some horrible things on JOS, basically threatening everybody and spewing acid to innocent people”

Like you're doing here?

Blackorbit wrote something regarding exposingjoyofsatan page. Would you mind posting a link to that for me?
Sadly I do not have the link anymore.

My browser went into an update and perhaps some cache was cleared, exactly in the moment when I wanted to share the link I saved :x :doh:

However, this one from the sister site of exposingjoyofsatan shows that a lot of people are fed up of JoyOfSatan, even influential people in the Theistic Satanism field.

https://hungariancultistnazis.wordpress ... te-period/

Here is the link:

Ave Satanas
BlackOrbit666

Post by BlackOrbit666 »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 2:45 am “You've made your choice, we gave you one last chance to see reasoning even after your DEATH THREATS AGAINST COBRA!! We aren't going to leave anymore leniency for the likes of you, DEGENERATE!”

Like you're doing here?

My browser went into an update and perhaps some cache was cleared, exactly in the moment when I wanted to share the link I saved :x :doh:

However, this one from the sister site of exposingjoyofsatan shows that a lot of people are fed up of JoyOfSatan, even influential people in the Theistic Satanism field.

Here is the link:

Ave Satanas
BlackOrbit666

Post by BlackOrbit666 »

Like you're doing here?

Here is the link:

Ave Satanas
BlackOrbit666

Post by BlackOrbit666 »

Sorry for post spam with over x3 posts :oops:

Ave Satanas