2023 Astrology

BlackOrbit666

Re: 2023 Astrology

Post by BlackOrbit666 »

AstroKid wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:37 am
My native sign is in Cancer and the ascendant is in Scorpio, so I give you some prompts so to say for your reading for me for the year 2023.

Waiting with pleasure

BlackOrbit

Also, welcome AstroKid, enjoy your stay :)

Proud Cancerian with Scorpio Ascendant ♋ ♏
Ave Satanas
AstroKid

Post by AstroKid »

To cast a good fortune spell, you will need the following items:

A green candle
A piece of paper and a pen
Bay leaves
Cinnamon
Nutmeg
A green ribbon or string

Instructions:

Begin by setting up a clean and quiet space to work in.
Light the green candle and place it in front of you.
Write your specific request for good fortune on the piece of paper (e.g. "I ask for good fortune in my career" or "I seek financial abundance").
Sprinkle a pinch of bay leaves, cinnamon, and nutmeg over the paper, while focusing on your intention.
Fold the paper and tie it with the green ribbon or string.
Hold the paper in both hands and gaze into the flame of the candle. Visualize your good fortune coming to fruition as you recite the following spell:

"Candle flame, bright and green,
Bring good fortune to me, as I will it to be seen.
Herbs of luck and wealth,
Make my wish come true, by their stealth.
So mote it be."

Then recite the following:
"By the power of the stars above,
By the strength of the earth below,
Let good fortune now come to show,
And happiness and wealth bestow.
May this spell bring prosperity,
And banish all adversity.
So mote it be, and harm none,
As I will, so it shall be done."

Allow the candle to burn down completely, and carry the paper with you or keep it in a safe place as a reminder of your intention.
AstroKid

Post by AstroKid »

BlackOrbit666 wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:42 am
My native sign is in Cancer and the ascendant is in Scorpio, so I give you some prompts so to say for your reading for me for the year 2023.

Waiting with pleasure

BlackOrbit

Thanks for the warm welcome. Here is your requested forecast.

2023 is shaping up to be a transformative year for Scorpio ascendants. With powerful planetary influences in the sign of Scorpio throughout the year, individuals with this rising sign can expect to experience significant growth and change in their personal and professional lives.

The year begins with Saturn, the planet of responsibility and structure, entering Scorpio's 8th house of transformation and regeneration. This placement can bring significant challenges, but it also provides the opportunity for deep personal growth and the ability to overcome obstacles. This is an ideal time for Scorpio ascendants to focus on their personal development and to work on letting go of old patterns and habits that no longer serve them.

In February, Mars, the planet of action and drive, will enter Scorpio's 9th house of higher education and travel, which can bring exciting opportunities for exploration and expansion. This is a great time to take a trip or to further your education, as you may find that you have a renewed sense of purpose and direction.

In April, Pluto, the planet of power and transformation, will form a trine aspect with Jupiter, the planet of growth and opportunity, in the 6th house of work and daily routines. This can bring success in your career and in your daily work, as well as a renewed sense of purpose and direction.

In June, Jupiter will enter Scorpio's 8th house of transformation and regeneration, which can bring unexpected changes and opportunities for growth. This is a time when you may be called to let go of old patterns and habits and to embrace new ways of living and being.

In November, Jupiter will form a trine aspect with Saturn, which can bring recognition and success in your career, as well as a sense of stability and security.

Overall, 2023 can be a transformative year for Scorpio ascendants, with opportunities for growth and change in all areas of life. It is important to stay focused on your personal development and to be open to new opportunities that may come your way. With hard work and determination, you can achieve great success in 2023.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

Nice :)
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
AstroKid

Post by AstroKid »

Scorpio Ascendants may want to do the following spell to bring good fortune into their relationships this year.

Gather the following materials: a piece of paper and pen, a red candle, rose petals, and a small pouch or bag.

On the piece of paper, write down the name of the person you wish to have a relationship with.

Place the candle on a flat surface and light it.

Sprinkle the rose petals around the candle.

Hold the piece of paper with the name on it in your hands, and focus your energy and intentions on the person you wish to be in a relationship with.

Repeat the following incantation three times:
"By the power of Scorpio,
I call upon the forces of love,
Bring [name of person] to me,
And let our hearts entwine."

Fold the piece of paper and place it in the pouch or bag.

Carry the pouch or bag with you at all times, and keep it close to your heart.

Repeat the spell for 7 days in a row, to increase the chances of the relationship coming to fruition.
AstroKid

Post by AstroKid »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:46 amNice :)
Thank you :D :oops:
BlackOrbit666

Post by BlackOrbit666 »

AstroKid wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:46 am
BlackOrbit666 wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:42 am

Waiting with pleasure

BlackOrbit

Thanks for the warm welcome. Here is your requested forecast.

2023 is shaping up to be a transformative year for Scorpio ascendants. With powerful planetary influences in the sign of Scorpio throughout the year, individuals with this rising sign can expect to experience significant growth and change in their personal and professional lives.

The year begins with Saturn, the planet of responsibility and structure, entering Scorpio's 8th house of transformation and regeneration. This placement can bring significant challenges, but it also provides the opportunity for deep personal growth and the ability to overcome obstacles. This is an ideal time for Scorpio ascendants to focus on their personal development and to work on letting go of old patterns and habits that no longer serve them.

In February, Mars, the planet of action and drive, will enter Scorpio's 9th house of higher education and travel, which can bring exciting opportunities for exploration and expansion. This is a great time to take a trip or to further your education, as you may find that you have a renewed sense of purpose and direction.

In April, Pluto, the planet of power and transformation, will form a trine aspect with Jupiter, the planet of growth and opportunity, in the 6th house of work and daily routines. This can bring success in your career and in your daily work, as well as a renewed sense of purpose and direction.

In June, Jupiter will enter Scorpio's 8th house of transformation and regeneration, which can bring unexpected changes and opportunities for growth. This is a time when you may be called to let go of old patterns and habits and to embrace new ways of living and being.

In November, Jupiter will form a trine aspect with Saturn, which can bring recognition and success in your career, as well as a sense of stability and security.

Overall, 2023 can be a transformative year for Scorpio ascendants, with opportunities for growth and change in all areas of life. It is important to stay focused on your personal development and to be open to new opportunities that may come your way. With hard work and determination, you can achieve great success in 2023.
Thanks for telling me :)

I will be sure to put on the hard and good work, in order to be rewarded astrologically and physically after :)

Another thing I want to say is that I find it as a good astrologicall omen that the year begins in Saturn entering the 8th house in Scorpio.

Keeping up the good work :)

That is the spirit

Ave Satanas
BlackOrbit666

Post by BlackOrbit666 »

AstroKid wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:48 am Scorpio Ascendants may want to do the following spell to bring good fortune into their relationships this year.

Gather the following materials: a piece of paper and pen, a red candle, rose petals, and a small pouch or bag.

On the piece of paper, write down the name of the person you wish to have a relationship with.

Place the candle on a flat surface and light it.

Sprinkle the rose petals around the candle.

Hold the piece of paper with the name on it in your hands, and focus your energy and intentions on the person you wish to be in a relationship with.

Repeat the following incantation three times:
"By the power of Scorpio,
I call upon the forces of love,
Bring [name of person] to me,
And let our hearts entwine."

Fold the piece of paper and place it in the pouch or bag.

Carry the pouch or bag with you at all times, and keep it close to your heart.

Repeat the spell for 7 days in a row, to increase the chances of the relationship coming to fruition.
Oh my :D

This is very good!

Thank you for sharint this spell

It is very important

Ave Satanas
AstroKid

Post by AstroKid »

Black Orbit, you mentioned that your sun sign is in Cancer.

2023 is shaping up to be a promising year for Cancer sun sign individuals. The planets are aligning in a way that brings opportunities for growth and success in both personal and professional realms.

In the first half of the year, you may find yourself feeling more confident and assertive in your relationships and interactions with others. This is a great time to take on new challenges and build stronger connections with those around you.

As the year progresses, you may also notice an increase in your financial stability and potential for success in your career. This is a great time to focus on long-term goals and take steps towards achieving them.

Overall, 2023 brings a sense of stability and progress for Cancer sun sign individuals. Embrace the opportunities that come your way and trust in your ability to navigate any obstacles that may arise. Stay true to yourself and your values, and you will find success in all areas of your life.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

Have you studied astrology for a long time? You seem very knowledgeable.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition