Witchy Things

Krieg The 3rd

Re: Witchy Things

Post by Krieg The 3rd »

Venessa wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 9:51 pm
HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 9:21 pm
I'm quoting this message because I wasn't able to find the original post you wrote.

You said something about welcoming diversity at the forum, in my opinion it's very important to be accepting here but too much of anything isn't a good thing. I haven't been here for that long, but based on the posts that Mamba made, this community was drastically different and extremely accepting, which is probably why you had so many problems before.

With the specific individual Astrokid, I'm very confident they're a professional infiltrator. There's just something about them that irritates my soul, I can't explain it. They certainly aren't Satanic to any caliber, and the information they copy/paste from somewhere is incredibly flawed. "ouija board is the best divination method", wow what a joke. The best method is clearly speaking to them directly with developed astral senses, I've only been a Satanist for 6 months and I know that. Nobody can type as fast as they did, it's actually impossible. Consider that they don't have any grammar mistakes, they write about diverse topics and it's actually decent content for a new age pagan, but no value to any genuine Satanist.

There's something very strange here, everyone now has admitted to this. I want to be accepting of diverse beliefs but this is strange, borderline enemy, new age garbage. Maybe content like this can be given a subforum?
I agree, it is pretty strange that they come to the forum and spam post over 100 topics mostly filled with new age bs, most of it seems to be copy pasted from somewhere else. She admitted she wasn't a satanist but rather a hodge podge of thelema, demonolatry, and other new age stuff. In fact I can't really name anything original that I have heard so far.

Couple this with mainstream globalist predictions and strange claims about being a messenger of the gods while refusing to answer any criticism legitimately because "she's just delivering the message" and I am skeptical.

I have also noticed some negative energy in regards to this person and their posts, I mentioned this before and was willing to look past it but it persists for some reason. Intuition tells me something is wrong here, I'm not sure how else to explain it then that.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Re: Witchy Things

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

Its interesting she was here all night, and then when I respond, trying to accommodate her, trying to do the right thing, waiting for her answer, with cobra here attacking, and she is gone? WTF
somethings up, alright.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition