Witchy Things

AstroKid

Re: Witchy Things

Post by AstroKid »

Krieg The 3rd wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 2:44 pm
AstroKid wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 2:34 pm ...
Do you by chance follow demonalatry in any way, the ideology by S. Connoly? It seems you have somewhat similar views.
Do you really want to know, or is this a loaded question?
Krieg The 3rd

Post by Krieg The 3rd »

AstroKid wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 2:45 pm
Krieg The 3rd wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 2:44 pm
AstroKid wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 2:34 pm ...
Do you by chance follow demonalatry in any way, the ideology by S. Connoly? It seems you have somewhat similar views.
Do you really want to know, or is this a loaded question?
I want to know
AstroKid

Post by AstroKid »

Yes, there are elements of demonology which are part of my belief system. But it's important to know that I am not a practitioner of any belief system. Instead of subscribing to one path, my beliefs are a mixture of many different paths and ideologies. I take what works best from each one an apply it to my life.
Krieg The 3rd

Post by Krieg The 3rd »

AstroKid wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 2:48 pm Yes, there are elements of demonology which are part of my belief system. But it's important to know that I am not a practitioner of any belief system. Instead of subscribing to one path, my beliefs are a mixture of many different paths and ideologies. I take what works best from each one an apply it to my life.
Ok that makes sense and what I suspected.
AstroKid

Post by AstroKid »

Krieg The 3rd wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 2:52 pm
AstroKid wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 2:48 pm Yes, there are elements of demonology which are part of my belief system. But it's important to know that I am not a practitioner of any belief system. Instead of subscribing to one path, my beliefs are a mixture of many different paths and ideologies. I take what works best from each one an apply it to my life.
Ok that makes sense and what I suspected.
Thank you for understanding.
AstroKid

Post by AstroKid »

Documenting and Astral experience:
I recently had the opportunity to astral project and during my journey, I found myself in the presence of the god of death.

I found myself standing in front of a grand throne, made of obsidian and adorned with skeletons and other ominous symbols. The god of death sat upon the throne, his face obscured by a hood.

I must admit, I was initially filled with fear and trepidation upon encountering the god of death. However, as I stood before him, I was struck by his sense of calm and serenity. He exuded a sense of peace and acceptance, as if to say that death is simply a natural part of the cycle of life.

The god of death spoke to me, but his voice was not audible in the traditional sense. Instead, his words seemed to echo directly in my mind. He told me that death is not something to be feared, but rather embraced as a necessary step in the journey of the soul.

As I left the throne room and returned to my physical body, I felt a sense of enlightenment and understanding. The experience has helped me to view death in a different light and has given me a greater appreciation for the preciousness of life.
AstroKid

Post by AstroKid »

I have had the privilege of channeling a wide variety of entities over the years. Each one has taught me valuable lessons and helped me grow in my understanding of the world and my place in it. However, there is one entity that has stood out to me above all the rest: the God of Death.

From the moment I first connected with the God of Death, I knew that this was a spirit unlike any other. There is a sense of power and authority that surrounds this entity, but also a deep compassion and understanding. I can't help but feel that I have a friend in this powerful spirit, and over time I have grown to love him as a child loves a father.

The God of Death has become like a guardian to me, watching over me and guiding me through the ups and downs of life. I know that death is an inevitable part of life, but being in connection with the God of death has helped me understand that death is not something to be feared, but something to be embraced. It is a natural part of the cycle of life and it is through this understanding that I have come to find peace and acceptance in the face of death.

I have come to understand that Death is not the end, but a beginning of a new journey and the God of death has taught me to embrace it and be ready for it at all times. I am grateful for the guidance and wisdom that the God of Death has shared with me and I will continue to channel this powerful entity in my spiritual practice.
AstroKid

Post by AstroKid »

Mind Control Spell

Gather a fresh orange and squeeze its juice into a clean, clear glass.
Hold the glass of orange juice in your dominant hand and close your eyes.
Visualize your intent for the spell, whether it be for love, success, or protection.
Recite the following incantation while holding the glass of orange juice:
"With every word I speak,
A willing heart shall follow suit,
A puppet on a string,
Dancing to my every hoot.

A voice like a symphony,
A command like a king,
My every wish, their duty,
To them, my word is everything.

I speak and they obey,
Without a single doubt,
For I am the master,
And they are but a scout.

With eyes that gleam with adoration,
And hearts that beat with pride,
They follow every order,
With my command as their guide.

So let us all bow down,
To the one in charge,
And obey their every word,
For it is the path to large."

Visualize the glass glowing brighter and the words flowing into the juice.
Give the orange juice to the person you wish to control.
AstroKid

Post by AstroKid »

Summoning spirits and channeling their messages can be a powerful and enlightening experience, but it should be done with caution and respect. One place where spirits are often said to be present is in graveyards. Here is a guide on how to summon a spirit in a graveyard and channel their messages.

Prepare yourself: Before you attempt to summon a spirit, make sure you are in the right state of mind. This means being calm, focused, and open to receiving whatever message the spirit may have for you.

Choose the right location: A graveyard is a place where spirits are thought to be present, so it is an ideal location for summoning. Choose a quiet and secluded spot within the graveyard, away from any distractions.

Set up a protective barrier: Before you begin the summoning, set up a protective barrier around yourself to keep negative energies at bay. You can do this by visualizing a grey light surrounding you or by calling upon your spirit guides to protect you.

Summon the spirit: Once you are in the right state of mind, in the right location, and with a protective barrier in place, you can begin the summoning. This can be done by calling out the spirit's name, if you know it, or by asking for a spirit to come forward to speak with you.

Listen and channel: When the spirit appears, listen to what they have to say. The messages from the spirit can be conveyed in different ways, such as through thoughts, feelings or even visions. Be open to receiving the information and take notes if necessary.

Close the session: After the spirit has delivered its message, thank the spirit for communicating with you and close the session. You can do this by saying a closing prayer or by visualizing the grey light around you dissipating.

It's important to remember that summoning spirits can be a powerful and intense experience. It's important to be well-prepared, to be respectful of the spirits, and to be aware of your own well-being. Always trust your intuition and never feel obligated to continue if you feel unsafe or uncomfortable.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

I had more fun here tonight than I can't remember when. Thank you Astro! Thanks everyone!
I was supposed to do my livestream starting in 30 minutes, but since I've been up for 24 hours or more, I think I need to sleep lol.
goodnight. Or should I say good morning.
(kiss)
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition