Witchy Things

AstroKid

Re: Witchy Things

Post by AstroKid »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:34 pm I had more fun here tonight than I can't remember when. Thank you Astro! Thanks everyone!
I was supposed to do my livestream starting in 30 minutes, but since I've been up for 24 hours or more, I think I need to sleep lol.
goodnight. Or should I say good morning.
(kiss)
AstroKid

Post by AstroKid »

Sorry about that Astrokid.
Cobra is threatened there is a community growing here he cannot control. This is a long ongoing business sabotage issue. He is a criminal.
Zola it was a very serious warning, stop the censorship. You will not take responsability for what will happen if someone does this ritual but I can inform people of something important if they do want to do it. If you keep deleting this then it means you deliberately want people to get in trouble with the Demons if they do the below ritual.

Before I was rudely censored again, my reply was about this specific ritual:
Find a secluded area, preferably outdoors and away from any distractions or interruptions.

Draw a circle on the ground using a stick or other tool, and place candles or other offerings (such as incense or flowers) around the circumference of the circle.
Stand in the center of the circle and close your eyes. Focus on your intention to summon the spirit, and visualize the spirit's form in your mind's eye.

Speak the name of the spirit you wish to summon, and recite any incantations or prayers you may know that are associated with the spirit.

As you speak, raise your arms and direct your energy towards the center of the circle.

Be patient, and wait for a sign that the spirit has been summoned. This can be a physical manifestation, such as a gust of wind or a change in temperature, or it could be a feeling, such as a sense of presence or a feeling of being watched.

When you feel that the spirit has been summoned, speak to it and ask it to reveal itself.

Remember to show respect and courtesy to the spirit and to dismiss it safely when you are finished communicating with it.
""I call upon the ancient spirit MAMMON,
By the power of earth, air, fire, and water,
I summon thee to my presence,
Hear my call and come forth,
MAMMON, spirit of the elements,
I command you to appear before me,
By the power of the ancient ones,
I call upon you, MAM,
To aid me in my quest,
So mote it be.""
I said initially that according to Joy of Satan, which has the closest to reality information you can find about the ancient Gods, "Mammon" is not an actual Demon but a hebrew name for money that was attributed to the Greek God Zeus, which is Baalzebul himself, and that Baalzebul does answer to the name "Mammon".

My point was that addressing to a Demon as "spirit" is very disrespectful and blasphemous in my opinion. The Demons are *not* spirits. Also I was questioning the legitimacy of the ritual, one doesn't need any of that to contact the Demons. Also to all gentiles who are not dedicated spiritual satanists, please be very cautious of what information about Demons you choose to believe and from what sources.

By doing the ritual above in the best case scenario you might be ignored, and anything else might become problematic and dangerous as the Demons are not spirits and also you can't just "command" a Demon, especially Baalzebul, to help you, especially for outsiders. This method is very disrespectful and blaspheming to Baalzebul. Is just a friendly warning, please be cautious with such rituals. There are a lot more straightforward and easier way to contant the Demons, They are real beings, not "spirits of the nature" that can be "commanded" or anything related.
I am sorry to hear that you were censored. I was afraid to say anything about the incident because I am new here, but I felt robbed by the admins of my ability to respond to your statements. The truth is that it's my choice too whether I want to hear comments on the content that I post. Unfortunately, the moderators felt like they had a right to decide on my behalf. There is nothing I can do about that.

Regarding demons not being spirits, I have already spoken my mind on the matter multiple times. Demons are spiritual entities rather than physical ones. This concept has been around for centuries, and is widely accepted in many cultures and religions.

First, let's start by discussing the difference between physical and spiritual entities. Physical entities are those that are tangible and can be seen and touched. Examples include animals, plants, and rocks. Spiritual entities, on the other hand, are those that cannot be seen or touched but can still have an impact on the physical world.

When it comes to demons, it is widely accepted that they exist in the spiritual realm and are not physical entities. This is supported by several pieces of evidence, including biblical accounts and ancient folk tales. In the Bible, demons are often referred to as evil spirits or fallen angels. They are believed to be powerful, malevolent entities that feed on human suffering and seek to cause harm.

It is also believed that demons can possess a body and control the mind and actions of the person they inhabit. This is a phenomenon that has been documented in many cultures throughout the world and is still considered to be real.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

Sorry Astro, this thing was banned for violating the forum rules repeatedly. he just won't go away though. Its cobra and hes earned his ban a thousand times over. if you want to respond, its up to you. But when I see him he has to go.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
AstroKid

Post by AstroKid »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 5:36 pm Sorry Astro, this thing was banned for violating the forum rules repeatedly. Its cobra and hes earned his ban a thousand times over.
You make the rules here. Who am I to question them? I am still new to this place, I don't even know who Cobra is. Was he an old member of the T4S?
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

He is the ruler of the JoS who has been stalking me on my own forum for almost 3 years ongoing, but he seems to spend more time on my forum than his own. He has a personal axe to grind. oh, and to stump for his platform : "which has the closest to reality information you can find about the ancient Gods" (eyeroll)

Take a look at the muh thread if you want to get an idea of how he is.
He earned his ban a thousand times over but insists to come in and force himself on this community. It's not 'censorship'

hes been lurking waiting till I go to sleep so he can go after people here. I know you can handle yourself, but he has no right to be here.
No wonder you were told to tell me to do the protection ritual.

Serapis (Satan)

AstroKid

Post by AstroKid »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 5:41 pm He is the ruler of the JoS who has been stalking me on my own forum for almost 3 years ongoing, but he seems to spend more time on my forum than his own. He has a personal axe to grind.
Take a look at the muh thread if you want to get an idea of how he is.
He earned his ban a thousand times over but insists to come in and force himself on this community.
I understand, you make the rules here. I respect them.
AstroKid

Post by AstroKid »

Zola it was a very serious warning, stop the censorship. You will not take responsability for what will happen if someone does this ritual but I can inform people of something important if they do want to do it. If you keep deleting this then it means you deliberately want people to get in trouble with the Demons if they do the below ritual.Before I was rudely censored again, my reply was about this specific ritual
I'm looking for feedback on my posts! I love to get your thoughts and opinions, so if you have any comments, questions, or suggestions, please don't be afraid to message me in private where we can talk privately and we can have a fluent debate without interruptions. I'm always open to exploring new ideas and perspectives, so don't be shy! Thanks in advance for your valuable input and contributions! That way we can converse without violating the forum policies or upsetting the admins. Private conversations are between us and there is no risk of upsetting other users.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

I think your responses to questions and concerns are valuable astro for others to see, it helps people to learn. I don't want you to feel like you can't respond on the open forum. Its just this one person (who returns over and over) that is the problem.

Serapis (Satan)

AstroKid

Post by AstroKid »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 6:24 pm I think your responses to questions and concerns are valuable astro for others to see, it helps people to learn. I don't want you to feel like you can't respond on the open forum. Its just this one person (who returns over and over) that is the problem.
Thank you for reassuring me Zola. I was really afraid but didn't want to say anything for fear of getting in trouble. :oops:
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

NO, no!!! PLEASE don't feel afraid! You haven't done anything wrong! I really mean it, we can all learn from your responses. People watching who are too shy to ask you themselves will read the responses you give another and they learn! Its a very valuable part of the open forum!

Serapis (Satan)