Channeled Messages

HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Re: Channeled Messages

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

I think Krieg is just meaning like wow! The amount of work you were able to post so swiftly! I was wondering myself: how do you type so fast?
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
Krieg The 3rd

Post by Krieg The 3rd »

AstroKid wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 2:50 pm
Krieg The 3rd wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 2:48 pm
AstroKid wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 2:43 pm

No, I don't understand. Am I not allowed to talk honestly about my own experiences?
You can talk about your "experience" but know that their are those of us who will contradict what you say with our own experiences and/or doubt the legitimacy of your claim. This is only natural.
That's fine by me, but this is not an excuse to discriminate or judge someone as "negative" just because you don't understand them.
On the contrary I think I understand you perfectly, but that's neither here nor there. I will judge you as you judge me and if it comes to the point at which I disagree then I will let it be known that's all.
Krieg The 3rd

Post by Krieg The 3rd »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 2:52 pm I think Krieg is just meaning like wow! The amount of work you were able to post so swiftly! I was wondering myself: how do you type so fast?
True
AstroKid

Post by AstroKid »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 2:52 pm I think Krieg is just meaning like wow! The amount of work you were able to post so swiftly! I was wondering myself: how do you type so fast?
I have a lot to say and that is why I make so many posts. When I was young, my parents enrolled me in typing lessons to improve my keyboard skills. Little did I know, those lessons would pay off in a big way later in life. As I grew older and entered the workforce, I found myself working as a transcriber. In this role, I was responsible for documenting conversations in real time, which meant that typing speed was of the utmost importance.

Thanks to the lessons I took as a kid, I was able to type quickly and accurately, which made my job much easier. Not only did it save me time, but it also allowed me to focus on the content of the conversation rather than struggling to keep up with the speed of the speakers.

In addition to my typing lessons, I also worked hard to improve my typing skills on my own. I would practice typing out different texts and documents, and I even competed with friends and colleagues to see who could type the fastest.

All of this practice and experience has paid off in a big way. Today, I am able to type at lightning-fast speeds, and I often get compliments from colleagues and friends who are impressed by my keyboard skills. I can't help but think back to those early typing lessons and how much they have helped me in my career.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

That is so amazing. I wish i could write that fast! :o

Guys I think I should tell you that that channelled message Astro gave regarding the T4S?

Astro you said in that T4S read something my Guide told me back in 2017.

She couldn't know that. The Daemon channeling through her did.

Serapis (Satan)

AstroKid

Post by AstroKid »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 3:02 pm That is so amazing. I wish i could write that fast! :o

Guys I think I should tell you that that channelled message Astro gave regarding the T4S?

Astro you said in that T4S read something my Guide told me back in 2017.

She couldn't know that. The Daemon channeling through her did.
Thank you Zola, I am surprised to learn this information. Thank you for sharing this with us.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

It was only fair to say.

As for the textbook WEF kind of prediction, I got the feeling I was being challenged (not by Astro); will you say something? Or not? I had to say something.
Of what I know, is what I mean.

Serapis (Satan)

AstroKid

Post by AstroKid »

The following is a message for Krieg The 3rd:

I was channeling a spirit known as Pazkufu who informed me that they were sent by one of Astaroth's (A demon known for revealing hidden knowledge and secrets, as well as predicting future events.) messengers.

I had a vision that I stumbled upon a man who had found a treasure. It was a small chest, made of wood and metal, filled with gold coins and precious jewels. The man was ecstatic, and kept thanking his lucky stars for the incredible luck he had stumbled upon.

As I watched him, I couldn't help but feel a twinge of envy. I have always been fascinated by the idea of treasure hunting and the thrill of finding something valuable and rare. But at the same time, I couldn't help but wonder about the true value of the treasure. Is it the monetary value or the excitement of the hunt that makes it truly valuable?

The vision left me with a lot to ponder, and I couldn't shake the feeling that there was a deeper meaning to it. Perhaps it was a reminder that true value and treasure can be found in unexpected places and that sometimes, it's not about the destination, but the journey.
AstroKid

Post by AstroKid »

A few weeks ago had the incredible experience of channeling a spirit who shared a message of brotherly love with me. As a spiritual practitioner, I often open myself up to receiving messages from the other side, but this one was particularly powerful and profound.

The spirit began by reminding me of the interconnectedness of all living beings, and how we are all connected as brothers and sisters on this Earth. They emphasized the importance of treating one another with kindness and compassion, and reminded me that we are all on a journey of growth and learning.

The spirit also spoke about the power of forgiveness and the impact it can have on our lives. They reminded me that holding onto anger and resentment only harms ourselves, and that forgiveness is a powerful tool for healing and growth.

The message of brotherly love was not only powerful, but also deeply meaningful. It served as a reminder of the importance of treating others with kindness and compassion, and of the power of forgiveness. I feel grateful and humbled to have received such a powerful message.
Krieg The 3rd

Post by Krieg The 3rd »

AstroKid wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 3:15 pm ...
Unsure how exactly this pertains to me specifically but the general message I agree with, the journey is more important and value is to be found in unexpected places. Alternatively your vision could be telling you to start looking for that treasure and value yourself.