Channeled Messages

AstroKid

Re: Channeled Messages

Post by AstroKid »

Krieg The 3rd wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 3:36 pm
AstroKid wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 3:15 pm ...
Unsure how exactly this pertains to me specifically but the general message I agree with, the journey is more important and value is to be found in unexpected places. Alternatively your vision could be telling you to start looking for that treasure and value yourself.
Maybe there is a lesson that all of us can learn from this vision. However. I am convinced that this message is specifically for you.
Krieg The 3rd

Post by Krieg The 3rd »

AstroKid wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 3:32 pm The spirit began by reminding me of the interconnectedness of all living beings, and how we are all connected as brothers and sisters on this Earth. They emphasized the importance of treating one another with kindness and compassion, and reminded me that we are all on a journey of growth and learning.
There is honestly so much I could say regarding this whole new age "interconnected" and "forgiveness" stuff, but I won't for now I simply don't have the energy nor the patience currently to try to explain this. I'll be back though, then we'll see..
AstroKid

Post by AstroKid »

Krieg The 3rd wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 3:40 pm
AstroKid wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 3:32 pm The spirit began by reminding me of the interconnectedness of all living beings, and how we are all connected as brothers and sisters on this Earth. They emphasized the importance of treating one another with kindness and compassion, and reminded me that we are all on a journey of growth and learning.
There is honestly so much I could say regarding this whole new age "interconnected" and "forgiveness" stuff, but I won't for now I simply don't have the energy nor the patience currently to try to explain this. I'll be back though, then we'll see..
Stop being lazy
Krieg The 3rd

Post by Krieg The 3rd »

AstroKid wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 3:42 pm
Krieg The 3rd wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 3:40 pm
Stop being lazy
no
AstroKid

Post by AstroKid »

Lol
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

Krieg, its the golden rule and we actually all are on a journey of learning. The journey is the real trip. You did find value in an unexpected place; here :)
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
Krieg The 3rd

Post by Krieg The 3rd »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 3:48 pm Krieg, its the golden rule and we actually all are on a journey of learning. The journey is the real trip. You did find value in an unexpected place; here :)
I guess that's fair, it is a good message to keep in mind. Sometimes I am thinking about how good it will feel once I've reached my end goal and despairing I am not there yet, but once its achieved you just set a new goal so I suppose you may as well enjoy the journey, also yeah I never expected to find any value in this place and yet here we are ;)
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

Welcome to The Isle of Misfit Toys.jpg
Welcome to The Isle of Misfit Toys.jpg (848.39 KiB) Viewed 381 times

This is so fun I think when new people join this will be my welcome mat! (heart)
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
Krieg The 3rd

Post by Krieg The 3rd »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 3:58 pm Welcome to The Isle of Misfit Toys.jpg
:D
AstroKid

Post by AstroKid »

I sat down in a quiet and comfortable space next to a river, closed my eyes, and began to focus on my breath. As I let go of my thoughts and cleared my mind, I felt a rush of energy coursing through my body. It was as if a powerful force was entering me, taking control of my movements and my voice.

At first, it was a bit overwhelming. I felt as though I had lost control of my body and that someone else was in charge. But as I surrendered to the experience, I felt a sense of peace and liberation. It was as if a weight had been lifted off of me and I was able to let go of my own inhibitions and doubts.

The spirit that took control of my body began to speak through me. Their words were not my own, but they were filled with wisdom and insight. I found myself nodding in agreement and feeling a sense of understanding that I had not felt before.

As I sat in meditation, I felt a strong presence from the water demon around me. It was a spirit who had a message to share with me. They told me that true healing begins from within. They explained that we often focus on external factors to heal ourselves, such as relationships, material possessions, and career success. But true healing starts with addressing the inner turmoil within our minds and hearts.

The spirit reminded me that we all have a unique journey and that we must be patient with ourselves as we navigate through our own healing process. They encouraged me to take the time to truly listen to my inner voice, to pay attention to my thoughts and emotions, and to be kind and compassionate to myself.

The spirit also reminded me that healing is a process, not a destination. We will all encounter challenges and setbacks, but it's important to remember that these are opportunities for growth and learning.

In order to truly heal, we must let go of the past and forgive ourselves and others. This can be difficult, but the spirit assured me that it is necessary for us to move forward. They also emphasized the importance of self-care and self-love. We must take care of our physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being in order to truly heal.

I left my meditation feeling a sense of peace and understanding. The spirit's message resonated with me deeply and I am committed to taking the steps necessary to heal myself from within. I hope that this message will resonate with you as well and that you will take the time to focus on your own inner healing.