Re: Channeled Messages

Post by Bane666 »

AstroKid wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 7:59 pm
Bane666 wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 7:57 pm
AstroKid wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 7:56 pm

what do you mean?
The prediction obviously
What prediction are you referring to?
your original message, that you apparently channeled from some spirit you call zapsoth
AstroKid

Post by AstroKid »

Bane666 wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 8:01 pm
Bane666 wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 7:57 pm

The prediction obviously
What prediction are you referring to?
your original message, that you apparently channeled from some spirit you call zapsoth
I want to reiterate that as a messenger, my role is to simply pass on information as it is given to me. I do not have any personal opinions or biases regarding the information being shared, I am simply the conduit through which it is delivered.

It is important to understand that my role is not to verify or validate the information being shared. That responsibility lies with the source of the information. My job is to simply pass it on to you, the reader, in an accurate and unbiased manner.

It is also important to note that I do not have any control over the information being shared. I am simply the messenger, and as such, I cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies or errors in the information being passed on.

I hope this helps to clarify my role as a messenger and that you will approach the information being shared with an open mind and a critical eye. Remember to always fact-check and verify information before making any decisions based on it.
AstroKid

Post by AstroKid »

Can we all just take a moment to appreciate how badass Bane666's avatar picture is? :lol:
Bane666

Post by Bane666 »

I want to reiterate that as a messenger, my role is to simply pass on information as it is given to me. I do not have any personal opinions or biases regarding the information being shared, I am simply the conduit through which it is delivered.

It is important to understand that my role is not to verify or validate the information being shared. That responsibility lies with the source of the information. My job is to simply pass it on to you, the reader, in an accurate and unbiased manner.

It is also important to note that I do not have any control over the information being shared. I am simply the messenger, and as such, I cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies or errors in the information being passed on.

I hope this helps to clarify my role as a messenger and that you will approach the information being shared with an open mind and a critical eye. Remember to always fact-check and verify information before making any decisions based on it.
Yes you do have biases, you know you can effect your divination tool or the vision you see based on the way you view the world right? Also not all spirits are friendly, these kinds of low level political messages are almost always hebrew thoughtforms or angels rarely would a demon or any higher spirit give such nonsense. Yes how about I fact check you and ask a legitimate entity if what you say is true, would you believe I channeled them too? Every other problem with you predictions were adequately explained by others who you still haven't refuted so I won't waste large amounts of time going point by point with you.
Bane666

Post by Bane666 »

AstroKid wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 8:07 pm Can we all just take a moment to appreciate how badass Bane666's avatar picture is? :lol:
You likey? Yeah it's pretty based tbh I crafted it specifically for this forum. Thanks for noticing.
BlackOrbit666

Post by BlackOrbit666 »

Bane666 wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 8:16 pm
AstroKid wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 8:07 pm Can we all just take a moment to appreciate how badass Bane666's avatar picture is? :lol:
You likey? Yeah it's pretty based tbh I crafted it specifically for this forum. Thanks for noticing.
Your picture suits your name :) Bane

Proud Cancerian with Scorpio Ascendant ♋ ♏
Ave Satanas
Merlyn83

Post by Merlyn83 »

In my personal opinion I don't think it's wise to make any judgements because I don't know you personally and what your spiritual evolution. So I really don't feel the need to say anything particularly to the post.

Everyone is different in regards to how far along they are in their spiritual growth.

krieg's skeptical response is understandable he did come JoS and that place is just flat out full of loonies who in the clergy claims to be a spokesperson for Satan or say "Satan told me this",. "Satan told me that" ad nauseam to the point it incites harm and violence and other questionable things. I also came from JoS years ago.

I wasn't banned, I left due to the BS nonsense.

So I'm pretty chill now and moved on.

I'm personally sick and tired of negative "prophecy" and negative messages. As long you keep repeating the negatives "messages" or receiving such, you will end up programming yourself. Please be careful. If I were you I would take it with a grain of salt. The messages

So with that says, none of the information you give is "new", I can pretty much already predict things.
Celeste AikoGal

Post by Celeste AikoGal »

I'm no one to say if they had some false interaction or not. Especially because while the hierarchies contains all the Demons' names, it's not about all Demons. Channeling is how Demonolaters like Richard Dukante have been able to discover new Demons and their characteristics and even their Enn Chanting (their invocation chants/words), but then he died and didn't complete his work. People like V.K Jehannum often discovers new entities and brings their features through channeling practice. So it makes sense and from the messages that these entities gave to you, for me it is a message that Demons often send (self love, healing etc).