Channeled Messages

Krieg The 3rd

Re: Channeled Messages

Post by Krieg The 3rd »

AstroKid wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 3:40 pm
If you're looking to channel a positive succubus spirit, your best bet is to use an Ouija board. Ouija boards are a great way to open yourself up to the spirit world, and can be used to communicate with a variety of spiritual entities.

When using an Ouija board, it's important to take the time to set the atmosphere, so that you and the spirit are both comfortable. Light some candles and find a comfortable place to sit. It's also important to make sure that everyone participating in the session is open to the spirit's presence and willing to listen to its messages.

Once you're ready, start by calling out to the spirit and asking it to join you. You may want to recite a short invocation or prayer to open the session. Then, ask the spirit to give you a sign of its presence, such as a slight movement of the planchette or a slight change in the temperature of the room.

Once you feel like the spirit is present (has possessed you), ask it any questions that you have and be open to the answers it gives you. Remember to stay positive and respectful, and to thank the spirit for its time. When you're done, close the session by thanking the spirit and saying goodbye.
I mean I use the ouija board to speak to her sometimes but usually just psychic communication works best, and I'm not just going to summon some random succubus I'm already in monogamous relations with one. Your message is very strange, you don't usually summon a succubus just to talk if you know what I mean..
Merlyn83

Re: Channeled Messages

Post by Merlyn83 »

AstroKid wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 1:26 pm
Merlyn83 wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 1:23 pm There is always gonna be a struggle to those who stay attached to the battle of the egos. While ego is important to function with others but we should be learning to control it.
I can't help but wonder if my vision is related to the T4S somehow, as Bleziath seems to be a guardian that watches over the progress of the organization. Any thoughts?
I have no idea who you are talking about but I will say that T4S is growing due to refugees from JoS for sure and other groups
I stay out of people's personal business. Occasionally I give my opinions. I like to think before I speak. I don't really respond with hostility.

T4S is a definitely a place of like minds and free speech and opinions are expressed here in a civil/respectful manner. I support Zola and she's managing very well the things that happen. She's backed by Satanas for sure. I'm extremely grateful to be here despite the many names I've had coming here lol.

So I'm on board with this T4S.

The lesson here is to learn to control our emotions and see from other's point of view while retaining your own. Learn where they get their ideas and beliefs from ,etc I truly feel this is how we make connections with others.

We have freedom to express hate, and ALL emotions but the ticket is to learn to detach eventually. Staying attached to any one emotion is damaging and drinking poison. So if one is to express hate to another here, at least you can still respect them like a good warrior would respect his enemies. There's a time when enemies make an agreement to fight a common enemy. Coming together of tribes. I feel T4S can used in such a manner when dealing with challenges,. I don't mean politically or any of that. This is a place for politics or a certain narrative for harm but I hope you know what I mean