Channeled Messages Continued

AstroKid

Channeled Messages Continued

Post by AstroKid »

Dear community,

I wanted to take a moment to express my gratitude for the thoughtful responses I have received from all of you. I appreciate the time and effort you have put into sharing your thoughts and experiences with me.

I will do my best to respond to everyone, but if for some reason you feel like your comment was overlooked, please reach out to me. I want to make sure that everyone's voice is heard.

Additionally, I wanted to share some new information that I received during my recent channeling session. The spirits have shared with me some valuable insights that I believe will be of interest to many of you.

Once again, thank you for your support and engagement. I look forward to continuing our conversation.

I have noticed that my topics "channeled messages" and "Witchy things" have been moved by the moderators, and I have lost the ability to post in those threads. I am unsure of the reason for this, but I would like to assure everyone that I understand and respect the rules and guidelines of this platform.

As a result, I will be creating a new topic where I can continue to share my insights and experiences on these subjects. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, and I hope that you will join me in the new topic to continue our discussions.

Thank you for your understanding and support.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Re: Channeled Messages Continued

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

Astro, I'm sorry.

Its just too coincidental that you spammed the forum with 139 posts in one night, hand us off to cobra after making me accommodate you to allow him into the forum after he was banned. I did my best to accommodate you and just as hes coming in to attack me yet again, you vanish. cobra is exposed and NOW you return?

You have lost my trust. Everyone here has lost trust in you. Theres a LOT of suspicion you're part of cobras team. I can't allow this, I'm sorry. its too divisive for the group.

I don't think this forum is a good fit for you. It pains me to do this if you're for real. But its all just a little bit too, too coincidental.

I have to ask you to leave us. This community has really suffered from this mans abuse and manipulation. I won't tolerate more. And I'm not getting a good feeling. here. You lost our trust.

Thats my decision. I have to delete your account. Please leave us.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition