Satanists Embrace Hate

Content that is scheduled to be moved to the T4S Website
HPBlackMamba

Re: Satanists Embrace Hate

Post by HPBlackMamba »

Zola was tricked and it can happen to anyone, that doesn't mean she lied. She actually had the integrity and character to come out and apologize. This is called taking accountability. Then again Don, you have been lying non stop and spreading absurd rumors and tall tales about us and the ministry. I am not worried though, people will see the truth eventually.
HPBlackMamba

Post by Don Danko »

Zola was the one doing all the tricking only a fucking moron would believe her fucking stories at this point. The entire T4S was built by Greys.... Zola was really painting Greys the whole time, for years it was really the Greys hanging out with her and helping her our... Her guardians are all Greys..... Funny how she only stated all that once Mamblah the druggie posted his ass wipe of a book. And her strange change of claims happens wow how strange...Truth4Greys...

Zola looks like a fucking rat and has the soul of one.
HPBlackMamba wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 9:23 am Zola was tricked and it can happen to anyone, that doesn't mean she lied. She actually had the integrity and character to come out and apologize. This is called taking accountability. Then again Don, you have been lying non stop and spreading absurd rumors and tall tales about us and the ministry. I am not worried though, people will see the truth eventually.
BorninHell88

Post by BorninHell88 »

Don Danko wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 9:49 am Zola was the one doing all the tricking only a fucking moron would believe her fucking stories at this point.
Yeah, and to think Zola was once a part of the JoS... Where the majority of people actually **believed** her stories about the 'gods' (((her experiences with them))). It really speaks quite loudly about the average JoS'er... Their intellect. HoodedCobra ((who is also more than likely a Jew)) ((and also)) never seems to be questioned himself... Although people are missing the very, VERY **BIG** point... It's not clowns like HC, Don Danko, Zola, and the rest of them that really should be questioned, but the 'gods' themselves... /sigh When are people going to wake up? :hand: lol. It's the 'gods' that sit by and allow this shit to happen, and then people give excuse, after excuse, after excuse for these gods (((and each one of these excuses CAN **ALWAYS** be refuted in some way or another))) to why they do, but yet these same people never actually want to sit down and have an actual debate about these 'gods' and why their shiesty, but hey... It is what it is. : ) Planet Earth... The planet of the dumb and gullible, and the reptilians/and alien souls that like to pretend to be human and also happen to be 'our' guides ((like Don Danko)).
Last edited by BorninHell88 on Fri May 07, 2021 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"THE WORST PAIN A MAN CAN SUFFER: TO HAVE INSIGHT INTO MUCH AND POWER OVER NOTHING." - Herodotus

"THOSE WHO WERE SEEN DANCING WERE THOUGHT TO BE INSANE BY THOSE WHO COULD NOT HEAR THE MUSIC" - Unknown
534rr45

Post by 534rr45 »

Don Danko wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 9:49 am Zola was the one doing all the tricking only a fucking moron would believe her fucking stories at this point. The entire T4S was built by Greys.... Zola was really painting Greys the whole time, for years it was really the Greys hanging out with her and helping her our... Her guardians are all Greys..... Funny how she only stated all that once Mamblah the druggie posted his ass wipe of a book. And her strange change of claims happens wow how strange...Truth4Greys...

HPBlackMamba wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 9:23 am Zola was tricked and it can happen to anyone, that doesn't mean she lied. She actually had the integrity and character to come out and apologize. This is called taking accountability. Then again Don, you have been lying non stop and spreading absurd rumors and tall tales about us and the ministry. I am not worried though, people will see the truth eventually.
strange how you claimed all goetic sigils and hitler are evil because the siddie fairy told you so, now you're done a 180 and sigils are great because zola says they're evil. it's truly hard to keep up with this idiocy. if your guardians aren't greys they sure are indecisive
BorninHell88

Post by BorninHell88 »

534rr45 wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 3:03 pm
Don Danko wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 9:49 am Zola was the one doing all the tricking only a fucking moron would believe her fucking stories at this point. The entire T4S was built by Greys.... Zola was really painting Greys the whole time, for years it was really the Greys hanging out with her and helping her our... Her guardians are all Greys..... Funny how she only stated all that once Mamblah the druggie posted his ass wipe of a book. And her strange change of claims happens wow how strange...Truth4Greys...

strange how you claimed all goetic sigils and hitler are evil because the siddie fairy told you so, now you're done a 180 and sigils are great because zola says they're evil. it's truly hard to keep up with this idiocy. if your guardians aren't greys they sure are indecisive
No one has "guardians" you idiot. lol. The 'gods' don't give a shit about you, or anyone for that matter... They pretend to care, because it's necessary for your exploitation. You are an investment... Spiritual money. That's all you are.
"THE WORST PAIN A MAN CAN SUFFER: TO HAVE INSIGHT INTO MUCH AND POWER OVER NOTHING." - Herodotus

"THOSE WHO WERE SEEN DANCING WERE THOUGHT TO BE INSANE BY THOSE WHO COULD NOT HEAR THE MUSIC" - Unknown
534rr45

Post by 534rr45 »

BorninHell88 wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 3:05 pm

No one has "guardians" you idiot. lol. The 'gods' don't give a shit about you, or anyone for that matter... They pretend to care, because it's necessary for your exploitation. You are an investment... Spiritual money. That's all you are.
i was referring to zola's equally weird fixation with 'guardians', most of the time telling her the stuff she wanted to hear yet somehow getting her in dangerous situations enough to 'save her' at the last minute (why not allow her to get into the bad situation in the first place?) just like don's siddie fairy. i would never invoke one of these things, whatever the fuck they are..

why? this post illustrates it pretty well:

SORRY YOU MAY BE SCREWED
BorninHell88

Post by BorninHell88 »

534rr45 wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 3:22 pm

i was referring to zola's equally weird fixation with 'guardians', most of the time telling her the stuff she wanted to hear yet somehow getting her in dangerous situations enough to 'save her' at the last minute (why not allow her to get into the bad situation in the first place?) just like don's siddie fairy. i would never invoke one of these things, whatever the fuck they are..

SORRY YOU MAY BE SCREWED
Eric13 reminds me a lot of myself back when I was following the JoS... The 'gods' stuck a nasty spirit/or thought form on him ((a way to keep people from ascending out of their matrix)). They don't want people meditating and advancing, so this is one tactic they use to stop the individual from doing so... I know this, because of first hand experience... I was a member of the JoS yahoo E-groups for about ten years ((and was a SS for that long too)), and I am currently going through the same thing as Eric13 ((if not worse)). The member that Stormblood is talking shit about is likely me... Whether he's doing so out of ignorance, or otherwise ((because he's possibly Jewish))... I do not know.

Do you know what the thread is called...? Where you got this screenshot from? I would like to see it... I would appreciate it.

People never want to believe people like me when we say there is no good 'gods' that get involved in human affairs ((and if there is any, they're not aware of humanity's existence and likely never were))... And then something like this happens, and when it does people are quick to change their minds, but by then they're already tied down ((on a psychic level)), so they can never let their voice be heard loud enough to where people understand the gravity of the situation they're stuck in... Since that's the case, others meet the same fate. I been there... I know... And I was one such person, before it happened to me... And I hardly have a voice now ((if one at all)), and so when I talk about this stuff... Right away it sounds like I'm insane/or crazy, as it is does now...
Last edited by BorninHell88 on Fri May 07, 2021 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

534rr45

Post by 534rr45 »

BorninHell88 wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 3:48 pm

SORRY YOU MAY BE SCREWED
Eric13 reminds me a lot of myself back when I was following the JoS... The 'gods' stuck a nasty spirit/or thought form on him ((a way to keep people from ascending out of their matrix)). They don't want people meditating and advancing, so this is one tactic they use to stop the individual from doing so... I know this, because of first hand experience... I was a member of the JoS yahoo E-groups for about ten years ((and was a SS for that long too)), and I am currently going through the same thing as Eric13 ((if not worse)). The member that Stormblood is talking shit about is likely me... Whether he's doing so out of ignorance, or otherwise ((because he's possibly Jewish))... I do not know.

Do you know what the thread is called...? Where you got this screenshot from? I would like to see it... I would appreciate it.
it's this one. and i wouldn't personally be shocked by that at all. mageBLAH showed recently he didn't know shit about the meditations compared to 95 percent of the members who actually do them so they probably wouldn't see him as a viable energy source

maybe he is chatting up siddie fairy? none of his 'ascended aryans' are helping their brother either. strange. i think perhaps ramalingam went back to his home planet?
BorninHell88

Post by BorninHell88 »

534rr45 wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 4:03 pm

SORRY YOU MAY BE SCREWED

it's this one. and i wouldn't personally be shocked by that at all. mageBLAH showed recently he didn't know shit about the meditations compared to 95 percent of the members who actually do them so they probably wouldn't see him as a viable energy source

maybe he is chatting up siddie fairy? none of his 'ascended aryans' are helping their brother either. strange. i think perhaps ramalingam went back to his home planet?
Mageson/Slothstein is an agent... I know this for a fact ((just don't got any direct proof though)). He's definitely not as ignorant/or as stupid as he pretends to be... Sometimes.

He's very likely Jewish... This has been suspected ((by many)) ever since I first joined the JoS ((around ten years ago)).

Thanks for sharing the link by the way... : )

534rr45

Post by 534rr45 »

BorninHell88 wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 4:05 pm
534rr45 wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 4:03 pm

Mageson/Slothstein is an agent... I know this for a fact ((just don't got any direct proof though)). He's definitely not as ignorant/or as stupid as he pretends to be... Sometimes.

He's very likely Jewish... This has been suspected ((by many)) ever since I first joined the JoS ((around ten years ago)).
i think the biggest proof for this lies in the fact he doesn't do any of the meditations. even maxine did them apparently like once a month (according to dann) and shannon used to talk about doing them on the groups in a way that sounds similar to what i experienced. what was slothstein doing this entire time? he never had anything of value to contribute to occult threads and never helped anyone, 99 percent of his crap inbetween rambling about the bigfoot fairy was just 'BUY GOLD NOW!!! 2015 IS THE YEAR OF THE TOTAL FINANCIAL COLLAPSE!!!'

incidentally his awful posts were how i realized these people are full of shit.

slothstein is now promoting the lie that the runes don't work with black people because we wuz aryan fairy and black people were conjured out of mud or something according to his siddie fairy, even though shannon and black dragon had the best results from using them... i guess ramalingam the tamil indian isn't good enough for siddie fairy either :/