Satanists Embrace Hate

Content that is scheduled to be moved to the T4S Website
BorninHell88

Re: Satanists Embrace Hate

Post by BorninHell88 »

534rr45 wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 4:28 pm
BorninHell88 wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 4:05 pm
534rr45 wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 4:03 pm

it's this one. and i wouldn't personally be shocked by that at all. mageBLAH showed recently he didn't know shit about the meditations compared to 95 percent of the members who actually do them so they probably wouldn't see him as a viable energy source

maybe he is chatting up siddie fairy? none of his 'ascended aryans' are helping their brother either. strange. i think perhaps ramalingam went back to his home planet?
Mageson/Slothstein is an agent... I know this for a fact ((just don't got any direct proof though)). He's definitely not as ignorant/or as stupid as he pretends to be... Sometimes.

He's very likely Jewish... This has been suspected ((by many)) ever since I first joined the JoS ((around ten years ago)).
i think the biggest proof for this lies in the fact he doesn't do any of the meditations. even maxine did them apparently like once a month (according to dann) and shannon used to talk about doing them on the groups in a way that sounds similar to what i experienced. what was slothstein doing this entire time? he never had anything of value to contribute to occult threads and never helped anyone, 99 percent of his crap inbetween rambling about the bigfoot fairy was just 'BUY GOLD NOW!!! 2015 IS THE YEAR OF THE TOTAL FINANCIAL COLLAPSE!!!'

incidentally his awful posts were how i realized these people are full of shit.

slothstein is now promoting the lie that the runes don't work with black people because we wuz aryan fairy and black people were conjured out of mud or something according to his siddie fairy, even though shannon and black dragon had the best results from using them... i guess ramalingam the tamil indian isn't good enough for siddie fairy either :/
I do not believe Shannon or Blackdragon are real black people... I'm sorry, I just don't. I have not met one black person ((in real life, or online that actually SHOW their faces)) that "coon" to the same level that Shannon and Blackdragon do... I have *literally* never met a black person that would outright say whites/Aryans are better than them (((their own race))). I am open minded to the fact that they are real black people, but I have yet to see any *real* evidence that they actually are... I honestly think HP Shannon is one of HoodedCobra's sock-puppet accounts... I think Don knows this as well, but isn't saying anything. Where's my evidence...? Oh, I got evidence and it's right here:

I have black siblings ((race-mixed, between white and black)) and I've been around a lot of blacks through out my life (((growing up))), and I've never met a black person that was like HP Shannon ((especially when it comes down to beliefs)). I've even talked to members ((such as SouthernWhiteGentile)) in e-mails who even said that he himself thought it was weird... As far as I'm concerned, there's more than a few people out there that suspect that HP Shannon isn't even a real black person. I've talked to a few people ((("to be fair"))) that said they personally talked to Shannon ((on the phone)), but yet these people themselves offer no real proof to these claims, and they themselves also tend to be very avid members of the JoS ((which I believe is a Jewish front, for spirituality)), so yeah... Take it how you want, but I don't believe she ((or BlackDragon666 for that matter)) are actually black people... I question whether they're real people at all.
"THE WORST PAIN A MAN CAN SUFFER: TO HAVE INSIGHT INTO MUCH AND POWER OVER NOTHING." - Herodotus

"THOSE WHO WERE SEEN DANCING WERE THOUGHT TO BE INSANE BY THOSE WHO COULD NOT HEAR THE MUSIC" - Unknown
534rr45

Post by 534rr45 »

BorninHell88 wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 5:34 pm
BorninHell88 wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 4:05 pm

Mageson/Slothstein is an agent... I know this for a fact ((just don't got any direct proof though)). He's definitely not as ignorant/or as stupid as he pretends to be... Sometimes.

He's very likely Jewish... This has been suspected ((by many)) ever since I first joined the JoS ((around ten years ago)).
i think the biggest proof for this lies in the fact he doesn't do any of the meditations. even maxine did them apparently like once a month (according to dann) and shannon used to talk about doing them on the groups in a way that sounds similar to what i experienced. what was slothstein doing this entire time? he never had anything of value to contribute to occult threads and never helped anyone, 99 percent of his crap inbetween rambling about the bigfoot fairy was just 'BUY GOLD NOW!!! 2015 IS THE YEAR OF THE TOTAL FINANCIAL COLLAPSE!!!'

slothstein is now promoting the lie that the runes don't work with black people because we wuz aryan fairy and black people were conjured out of mud or something according to his siddie fairy, even though shannon and black dragon had the best results from using them... i guess ramalingam the tamil indian isn't good enough for siddie fairy either :/
I do not believe Shannon or Blackdragon are real black people... I'm sorry, I just don't. I have not met one black person ((in real life, or online that actually SHOW their faces)) that "coon" to the same level that Shannon and Blackdragon do... I have *literally* never met a black person that would outright say whites/Aryans are better than them (((their own race))). I am open minded to the fact that they are real black people, but I have yet to see any *real* evidence that they actually are... I honestly think HP Shannon is one of HoodedCobra's sock-puppet accounts... I think Don knows this as well, but isn't saying anything. Where's my evidence...? Oh, I got evidence and it's right here:

I have black siblings ((race-mixed, between white and black)) and I've been around a lot of blacks through out my life (((growing up))), and I've never met a black person that was like HP Shannon ((especially when it comes down to beliefs)). I've even talked to members ((such as SouthernWhiteGentile)) in e-mails who even said that he himself thought it was weird... As far as I'm concerned, there's more than a few people out there that suspect that HP Shannon isn't even a real black person. I've talked to a few people ((("to be fair"))) that said they personally talked to Shannon ((on the phone)), but yet these people themselves offer no real proof to these claims, and they themselves also tend to be very avid members of the JoS ((which I believe is a Jewish front, for spirituality)), so yeah... Take it how you want, but I don't believe she ((or BlackDragon666 for that matter)) are actually black people... I question whether they're real people at all.
ok yea... what you showed in the video looks really really suspicious and cannot just be a fluke. i also don't get why any black person would do this type of puppet bullshit this much, i used to cringe reading her posts putting down her race sometimes. it just seems absurd to me. who the fuck talks like her?

what i don't get is why they would stage the shannon-cobra battles on the forums with very different typing styles?

she got into these huge arguments with ghost who was pro regular vaccines, and cobra took the side of ghost against her. it was all pretty ugly. which seemingly provoked her very long absence.........

maybe cobra took over her account past a certain point or altered what she said?
BorninHell88

Post by BorninHell88 »

534rr45 wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 6:04 pm
BorninHell88 wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 5:34 pm

ok yea... what you showed in the video looks really really suspicious and cannot just be a fluke. i also don't get why any black person would do this type of puppet bullshit this much, i used to cringe reading her posts putting down her race sometimes. it just seems absurd to me. who the fuck talks like her?

what i don't get is why they would stage the shannon-cobra battles on the forums with very different typing styles?

she got into these huge arguments with ghost who was pro regular vaccines, and cobra took the side of ghost against her. it was all pretty ugly. which seemingly provoked her very long absence.........

maybe cobra took over her account past a certain point or altered what she said?
You: ok yea... what you showed in the video looks really really suspicious and cannot just be a fluke. i also don't get why any black person would do this type of puppet bullshit this much, i used to cringe reading her posts putting down her race sometimes. it just seems absurd to me. who the fuck talks like her?

Me: Yeah, you're telling me... I totally agree.

You: what i don't get is why they would stage the shannon-cobra battles on the forums with very different typing styles?

Me: To convince people that she really is an actual person... Especially one who is of African descent. It's a way to give her 'character' some sort of substance, I believe... So they can promote what ever agenda they're trying to push through her ((that seems to directly connect to black people)).

You: what i don't get is why they would stage the shannon-cobra battles on the forums with very different typing styles?

Me: This is going to sound really crazy and you likely won't believe it, but some people aren't actually people...

They're very good at mimicking human behavior... Multiple personalities.
"THE WORST PAIN A MAN CAN SUFFER: TO HAVE INSIGHT INTO MUCH AND POWER OVER NOTHING." - Herodotus

"THOSE WHO WERE SEEN DANCING WERE THOUGHT TO BE INSANE BY THOSE WHO COULD NOT HEAR THE MUSIC" - Unknown
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

Thank you Mamba for staying strong and standing up for freedom. You are an inspiration to all of us