Witchy Things Continued

AstroKid

Witchy Things Continued

Post by AstroKid »

Hello everyone,

I am not sure if this is a mistake or not, but I have recently noticed that my thread has been moved to the "old forum posts" section. I understand that the moderators have the final say on where threads are placed, but I still have so much to share with the community and I feel greatly inconvenienced by this.

I would like to assure everyone that I will continue to post in this thread and share my knowledge and experiences. I apologize for any confusion or inconvenience this may have caused, and I hope that you will continue to join me in this thread for future discussions.

I would also like to express my disappointment and frustration at this move, and I hope that the moderators will consider my contributions to the community before making such decisions in the future.
Bane666

Re: Witchy Things Continued

Post by Bane666 »

AstroKid wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 1:54 am I hope that the moderators will consider my contributions to the community before making such decisions in the future.
Pfffffffffft have you not read what has happened here in the last 24 hrs? You've got explaining to do to say the least.
AstroKid

Post by AstroKid »

Bane666 wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 1:56 am
AstroKid wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 1:54 am I hope that the moderators will consider my contributions to the community before making such decisions in the future.
Pfffffffffft have you not read what has happened here in the last 24 hrs? You've got explaining to do to say the least.
What do you mean? I just got back here and haven't had an opportunity to catch up. Also, I am not really interested in reading many of the other threads as I just came here to blog on my own threads.
AstroKid

Post by AstroKid »

I don't see any threads in the main forum explaining what happened. And I have nothing regarding the situation in my inbox? This is confusing and frustrating.
BlackOrbit666

Post by BlackOrbit666 »

AstroKid wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 2:01 am I don't see any threads in the main forum explaining what happened. And I have nothing regarding the situation in my inbox? This is confusing and frustrating.
Don't play the fool card.

You need to understand that the forums have a flashy thingy that shows which topics were posted.

You disappeared a whole day and didn't answered when Thunderbolt1 launched some accesses at you.

You haven't even replied to Zola's posts.

And, not all of the stuff is mandatory to appear in your inbox.

The notification bell shows clearly what has happened and, if not, the forums and the topics that are new / unread always have a flashy orange color.

Proud Cancerian with Scorpio Ascendant ♋ ♏
Ave Satanas
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

Astro, I'm sorry.

Its just too coincidental that you spammed the forum with 139 posts in one night, hand us off to cobra after making me accommodate you to allow him into the forum after he was banned. I did my best to accommodate you and just as hes coming in to attack me yet again, you vanish. cobra is exposed and NOW you return?

You have lost my trust. Everyone here has lost trust in you. Theres a LOT of suspicion you're part of cobras team. I can't allow this, I'm sorry. its too divisive for the group.

I don't think this forum is a good fit for you. It pains me to do this if you're for real. But its all just a little bit too, too coincidental.

I have to ask you to leave us. This community has really suffered from this mans abuse and manipulation. I won't tolerate more. And I'm not getting a good feeling. here. You lost our trust.

Thats my decision. I have to delete your account. Please leave us.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition