T4S Collaboration

Radioactive

T4S Collaboration

Post by Radioactive »

Hey Everyone, This is Druan. I have decided to come back to the forum as a regular member, and not an high priest. I understand that things have changed since I have left, and I am okay with that.

I will post from time to time about the toxic Waste project. Why is this in your interest to colaborate with me? It will present the T4S with an opportunity to promote their platform and reach a wider audience.

Do you want to talk about the Truth4Satan? Do you want to Talk about the Joy of Satan? Do you want to talk about paganasim or any other religion?

Do you want to criticise the Church of Satan, The Satanic Temple, or their clergy? Well now you can speak your mind and be heard.

The “Toxic Waste” platform is not a religious organization. It does not have any physical locations designated for the purpose of religious practice or observance, does not have distinct forms of worship, creeds, literature, religious history, and ecclesiastical government.

Instead, it is a free speech platform where virtually anyone can publish their opinions and express their views. It is important to understand the true nature of this platform and to not confuse it with a religious organization.

The “Toxic Waste” platform is often mistaken for a religious organization, but it is important to understand that it is not. First and foremost, it is not a recognized place of worship. It does not have any physical locations designated for the purpose of religious practice or observance.

Additionally, it does not have distinct forms of worship, creeds, literature, or religious history. Furthermore, the “Toxic Waste” platform does not have any form of ecclesiastical government or hierarchy. It is not led by religious leaders or governed by any set of religious doctrines or principles.

Instead, it operates as a free speech platform where virtually anyone can publish their opinions. It is important to note that just because the “Toxic Waste” platform is not a religious organization, it does not mean that it is devoid of any religious content.

Users of the platform may choose to express their religious views or beliefs in their posts. However, it is important to remember that the platform itself is not a religious organization and should not be considered as such.

https://discord.gg/q2d7JCqMnZ
Radioactive

Re: T4S Collaboration

Post by Radioactive »

Here is a post I wrote recently where I reflect on my Journey ahead and my vision for the future: https://medium.com/@druan.comics/you-ca ... f0e45fd379

You can never truly kill dreams
Daniel hall.png
Daniel hall.png (97.03 KiB) Viewed 584 times
BlackOrbit666

Post by BlackOrbit666 »

Radioactive wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 9:39 am
Hello, Druan!

It seeks that we are meeting again, aren't we?

If you have decided to come again as a regular member and not a High Priest it is your choice.

But, please stop spamming links about Toxic Waste project, please :)

Why though it is to be appreciated that you have founded a community, I and the others think that it is not good to join in a community that has hate speech uncensored and such.

Criticize the JOS?

Well, besides our evolution in spirituality, trust me that there are a lot of members who exposed the JOS, even more than me, and that are against the JOS.

Criticize the Temple of Satan, or the Chirch of Satan?

While we may not agree with them, I don't think criticizing them and making people who joined the aforementioned organization be ashamed or feel guilt because of their beliefs.

Some members here are theistic, some are not, regardless it is their choice in which path they want to follow.

The community we have is based on all religions and though it doesn't have any religious affiliation, people may express their religious opinions -

Good and not good at the same time, because that means that Christians are going to unknowingly twist concepts in Spiritual Satanism with Christian concepts and I don't think that this will bring a pleasant gift for the members of your community.

Everyone decides which path he wants to follow up in his life and mixing concepts or making people vulnerable due to uncensored hate speech is not fruitful at all.

Proud Cancerian with Scorpio Ascendant ♋ ♏
Ave Satanas
Radioactive

Post by Radioactive »

BlackOrbit666 wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 10:31 am
Hello, Druan!

It seeks that we are meeting again, aren't we?

If you have decided to come again as a regular member and not a High Priest it is your choice.

But, please stop spamming links about Toxic Waste project, please :)

Why though it is to be appreciated that you have founded a community, I and the others think that it is not good to join in a community that has hate speech uncensored and such.

Criticize the JOS?

Well, besides our evolution in spirituality, trust me that there are a lot of members who exposed the JOS, even more than me, and that are against the JOS.

Criticize the Temple of Satan, or the Chirch of Satan?

While we may not agree with them, I don't think criticizing them and making people who joined the aforementioned organization be ashamed or feel guilt because of their beliefs.

Some members here are theistic, some are not, regardless it is their choice in which path they want to follow.

The community we have is based on all religions and though it doesn't have any religious affiliation, people may express their religious opinions -

Good and not good at the same time, because that means that Christians are going to unknowingly twist concepts in Spiritual Satanism with Christian concepts and I don't think that this will bring a pleasant gift for the members of your community.

Everyone decides which path he wants to follow up in his life and mixing concepts or making people vulnerable due to uncensored hate speech is not fruitful at all.
I believe that everyone is entitled to their own opinion. However, I would like to address a recent comment that was made regarding the open invitation for collaboration that was extended in the previous post. You stated that the invitation was "spam."

I would like to respectfully ask for clarification on this statement. How is extending an open invitation for collaboration considered "spam"? Spam is typically defined as unsolicited or unwanted messages, usually sent in bulk. Our invitation for collaboration is not unsolicited and is not being sent in bulk. It is simply an open invitation for anyone who is interested in working together on a project.

I understand that not everyone may be interested in collaborating, and that is perfectly fine. However, I would appreciate it if the you could provide a more detailed explanation of how you believe the invitation is spam. Thank you.
BlackOrbit666

Post by BlackOrbit666 »

Well, you did spam when you saw that the members that are here were not interested to enter the Discord servers at your first suggestion, then, after one of your accounts were deleted, you began creating new accounts, with the same Toxic waste project thing posted, plus the repetitive:Note for moderators Zola and others, please do not dissaprove this message.

Moreover, you can clearly remember when I asked for your face and at first you showed some mask covering it.

Then that photo which I think it is yours, the one with the beard.

That is spam on the forums.

What you have mentioned is spam on an email or IM (Instant Messaging) service.

Ave Satanas
Radioactive

Post by Radioactive »

BlackOrbit666 wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 10:48 am
Well, you did spam when you saw that the members that are here were not interested to enter the Discord servers at your first suggestion, then, after one of your accounts were deleted, you began creating new accounts, with the same Toxic waste project thing posted, plus the repetitive:Note for moderators Zola and others, please do not dissaprove this message.

Moreover, you can clearly remember when I asked for your face and at first you showed some mask covering it.

Then that photo which I think it is yours, the one with the beard.

That is spam on the forums.

What you have mentioned is spam on an email or IM (Instant Messaging) service.
I would like to respectfully state that this justification is baseless.Furthermore, if someone does not wish to collaborate, there is nothing wrong with that. However, instead of making baseless accusations, it would be more respectful for you to simply state that you are not interested in collaborating.

Playing games and making baseless accusations not only creates confusion and unnecessary drama, but it also undermines the legitimate concerns that are raised by others. I understand that not everyone may be interested in collaborating and that is perfectly fine. But, it's important to communicate that in a clear and direct way.

So, I would like to invite you to reconsider your statement and provide a more detailed explanation of how you believe the invitation is spam, or simply state that you are not interested in collaborating. Thank you.
BlackOrbit666

Post by BlackOrbit666 »

Radioactive wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 10:58 am
You may not remember it, but I know that in the topic Dear T4S clergy you admitted that behind JoeyElaborates, JoeyAgain and such you were behind the accounts.

You have even stated it here, so obvious:

Note to HPS Zola and the Forum Mods: Please don't censor this information. I mean you no harm, I am just trying to sincerely respond the the conncerns in response to my post.

It's annoying that I have to keep creating a new account everytime that I want to post. But I guess that's the new norm in this place.

Anyway, the picture that I posted previously was the avatar for the AnonPoster account (which is a temporary solution until we launch our official message boards).

Here is an article explaining everything: https://medium.com/@druan.comics/guest- ... 29212a3656

Please stop being lazy and read the information that I am giving you. I don't want to keep coming here to explain myself. From now on, if you want to reach me, you can do it at the Toxic Waste Project.

I reiterate that am not HPBlackMamba anyomre. I stopped HPBlackMamba is a fictional persona that is owned by the T4S ministry. There is a picture of me on the Medium article which I linked before. I am assuming you haven't read it.

So here is the picture that you requested. I have changed a lot since you last saw me.
Druan.jpg

Warm regards
Druan
(Fromerly known as HPBlackMamba)

Plus the @Medium platform you posted about leads to the same user. "RadioactiveNeckBeard.

So, it was and is spam.

And, for getting clear once and for all, there is no interest that I have and will have to join the Toxic Waste community.

I am not interested in it. :)

Thanks

Ave Satanas
Radioactive

Post by Radioactive »

BlackOrbit666 wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 3:17 pm
Radioactive wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 10:58 am
You may not remember it, but I know that in the topic Dear T4S clergy you admitted that behind JoeyElaborates, JoeyAgain and such you were behind the accounts.

You have even stated it here, so obvious:

Note to HPS Zola and the Forum Mods: Please don't censor this information. I mean you no harm, I am just trying to sincerely respond the the conncerns in response to my post.

It's annoying that I have to keep creating a new account everytime that I want to post. But I guess that's the new norm in this place.

Anyway, the picture that I posted previously was the avatar for the AnonPoster account (which is a temporary solution until we launch our official message boards).

Here is an article explaining everything: https://medium.com/@druan.comics/guest- ... 29212a3656

Please stop being lazy and read the information that I am giving you. I don't want to keep coming here to explain myself. From now on, if you want to reach me, you can do it at the Toxic Waste Project.

I reiterate that am not HPBlackMamba anyomre. I stopped HPBlackMamba is a fictional persona that is owned by the T4S ministry. There is a picture of me on the Medium article which I linked before. I am assuming you haven't read it.

So here is the picture that you requested. I have changed a lot since you last saw me.
Druan.jpg

Warm regards
Druan
(Fromerly known as HPBlackMamba)

Plus the @Medium platform you posted about leads to the same user. "RadioactiveNeckBeard.

So, it was and is spam.

And, for getting clear once and for all, there is no interest that I have and will have to join the Toxic Waste community.

I am not interested in it. :)

Thanks
Recently, I had an experience where the administrators of this website deactivated my initial account "Druan" without giving me a chance to post or speak. This was incredibly frustrating and left me feeling like I was being silenced. I can't help but wonder: why did the admins deactivate my account before giving me an opportunity to post or speak? I also explained this in my original post.

I was forced to create multiple accounts on this website before I was even allowed to speak or post. You label this as "spam" or "trolling," but this was not the case. I was simply trying to have a voice and be heard, but I was denied that opportunity. This type of behavior is not only unfair, but it also brings into question the admins' commitment to free speech and expression.

No one should be silenced or judged without being given the chance to explain themselves. Everyone should have the opportunity to express themselves and be heard, and no one should be denied that right. It is not only unjust, but it also goes against the core values of free speech and expression. It also violates the verbal and written agreement that Zola had with me when I left the ministry, where she stated I would always be able to return if I want to make a contribution.
Thank you for all your hard work and dedication HP Black Mamba, all you have contributed to help me establish this ministry!
I wish you every success and look forward to new ventures with you in the arts field :)
So I'll not say so long, but see you soon :)
Radioactive

Post by Radioactive »

my account was continually deactivated for reasons that were never made clear to me after posting. The blame falls squarely on the shoulders of the admins. I would like to respectfully state that this justifications you have provided is baseless and inadequate.
Radioactive

Post by Radioactive »

I was going to offer to update your website and forum for free (as I have done many times in the past) but now I am having second thoughts. I doubt that it would even be appreciated. As I stated before all of this drama is unnecessary, as you could simply have stated that you are not interested in collaborating with me and we could have left it at that.