T4S Collaboration

Venessa

Re: T4S Collaboration

Post by Venessa »

Merlyn83 wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 5:51 pm
Venessa wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 5:43 pm
Radioactive wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 5:40 pm
Are you trolling me right now? I don't even know what to say to you, other than thanks I guess?
Yep I'm still around. So now I must say that Radioactive is legit. I know him. The times we interacted he's always been fair and of course he's a decent person. I also know how he is so I'm not surprised he's responded to you the way he does.

So yeah he is sincere.
From what I read it seemed like you left because of him. I'm really glad that isn't the case. I do trust Druan a bit more, but I'm really really reeeaalllly confused by some of the things he said to me.
Merlyn83

Post by Merlyn83 »

Venessa wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 5:53 pm

Are you trolling me right now? I don't even know what to say to you, other than thanks I guess?
Yep I'm still around. So now I must say that Radioactive is legit. I know him. The times we interacted he's always been fair and of course he's a decent person. I also know how he is so I'm not surprised he's responded to you the way he does.

So yeah he is sincere.
From what I read it seemed like you left because of him. I'm really glad that isn't the case. I do trust Druan a bit more, but I'm really really reeeaalllly confused by some of the things he said to me.
Which part are you confused about? I can help clear up some things?
Merlyn83

Post by Merlyn83 »

So yeah he is sincere.
No I didn't leave or am going to stay quiet because of him. I'm staying quiet because I'm annoyed with the topics around Cobra and JoS bullshit. It's constant fighting and it's been going on for a loooong time.
Venessa

Post by Venessa »

Merlyn83 wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 5:54 pm

So yeah he is sincere.
Which part are you confused about? I can help clear up some things?
Oh, I meant him accusing me of cyber bullying and making threats or whatever. I'm going to let Zola decide if that was true or not, I don't even know how to think about it. Maybe he was just being ironic in regards to the spam thing, in which case that would be pretty funny actually.
Radioactive

Post by Radioactive »

Merlyn83 wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 5:56 pm

So yeah he is sincere.
No I didn't leave or am going to stay quiet because of him. I'm staying quiet because I'm annoyed with the topics around Cobra and JoS bullshit. It's constant fighting and it's been going on for a loooong time.
I also want to clarify that when someone joins the Toxic Waste Project, they are not Leaving the T4S. There is no reason why they can't be active on both platforms.

T4S is a religious organization and Toxic Waste project is just a platform like blogger or medium where anyone can post. It's actually a place where you can promote the T4S or any other organization freely. You wouldn't delete your T4S account just because you are a member of YouTube, would you? This is the same thing. My platform doesn't offer the same services as T4S does, it's a different animal entirely.
Thunderbolt2

Post by Thunderbolt2 »

Venessa wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 5:36 pm
Thunderbolt2 wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 5:33 pm
You know what, that idea isn't actually that bad. I'm not sure how it could be implemented though, especially here.
Do you mean anonymity? Is nothing to implement specifically, just to make a rule that people are not allowed to post personal information about themselves. The same rule exist on JOS to prevent doxxing, finding people in real life to hurt them and related. People with spiritual knowledge or powers used to be hunted down and killed in the dark ages, is not much difference now. People with proven spiritual powers are hunted down by intelligence agencies to experiment on them or to find out where they got the powers from (things like pyrokinesis or telekinesis or related).
Radioactive

Post by Radioactive »

Thunderbolt2 wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:07 pm
Venessa wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 5:36 pm
Thunderbolt2 wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 5:33 pm
You know what, that idea isn't actually that bad. I'm not sure how it could be implemented though, especially here.
Do you mean anonymity? Is nothing to implement specifically, just to make a rule that people are not allowed to post personal information about themselves. The same rule exist on JOS to prevent doxxing, finding people in real life to hurt them and related. People with spiritual knowledge or powers used to be hunted down and killed in the dark ages, is not much difference now. People with proven spiritual powers are hunted down by intelligence agencies to experiment on them or to find out where they got the powers from (things like pyrokinesis or telekinesis or related).
bruh, you know Zola is going to delete this because she thinks you are cobra. Why not come and post your content on the Toxic Waste platform and leave this community alone? Don't you get tired of making accounts? With me you make one account and viola! you can post.

And no, before anyone makes any assumptions, I am not aligning myself with Cobra and the JoS. Zola please take note of this, you know what my views were before I left.
Venessa

Post by Venessa »

Huh. Well I've only been a Satanist for 6 months and don't have any powers so I'm not really worried :lol: ( :liar: :liar: :liar: )

How does someone develop these powers btw, the jos didn't really explain this well imo?
Thunderbolt2

Post by Thunderbolt2 »

Radioactive wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 5:37 pm This is something that we will have at the toxic waste platform. You are welcome to join us there and leave Zola and the T4S in peace. We are going to have an anon poster account.
I will leave Zola and T4S in peace when they will stop promoting conspiracies, lies, propaganda and slander about JOS. I seriously will.

As I said in another message that was repeatedly removed, as Zola has the right/freedom to slander and attack JOS, I also have the right/freedom to come here and defend it and expose all these lies and propaganda, out of my own initiative for the sake of the TRUTH and the only public authentic ancient spiritual religion that there currently is. I am by far the most censored person on this website. I even got Zola to not go to sleep in some cases in the night because she knows when she sleeps I have a bit of freedom to post like a normal person. And I don't even violate the forum rules, I just expose their lies with logical arguments, all based on information that they are posting themselves with their own hands.

The moment they will stop making up lies is the moment when I will remove myself from here as there will be no more lies I could expose. Is exactly like you said, free speech is a double edged sword.
Radioactive

Post by Radioactive »

Venessa wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:13 pm
Huh. Well I've only been a Satanist for 6 months and don't have any powers so I'm not really worried :lol: ( :liar: :liar: :liar: )

How does someone develop these powers btw, the jos didn't really explain this well imo?
The Jos Cursed me for 4 years and I am still here, alive well and healthy. They have no spiritual power, according to me. I even put my picture out there, and nothing...