T4S Collaboration

Thunderbolt2

Re: T4S Collaboration

Post by Thunderbolt2 »

Venessa wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:13 pm
Thunderbolt2 wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:07 pm
Huh. Well I've only been a Satanist for 6 months and don't have any powers so I'm not really worried :lol: ( :liar: :liar: :liar: )

How does someone develop these powers btw, the jos didn't really explain this well imo?
There are meditations on JOS about this:
https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.co ... ation.html

In the "Advanced" section. These could be developed but it requires probably years of training. Starting with something very small, like you first try to move say a hair thread using your mind, and making your way up with bigger and heavier objects. It also depends on how you generally advance with power meditations. Is just endless practice that is required. People who are natively born with these powers most likely developed them in their previous lives.
Radioactive

Post by Radioactive »

Thunderbolt2 wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:14 pm
Radioactive wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 5:37 pm This is something that we will have at the toxic waste platform. You are welcome to join us there and leave Zola and the T4S in peace. We are going to have an anon poster account.
I will leave Zola and T4S in peace when they will stop promoting conspiracies, lies, propaganda and slander about JOS. I seriously will.

As I said in another message that was repeatedly removed, as Zola has the right/freedom to slander and attack JOS, I also have the right/freedom to come here and defend it and expose all these lies and propaganda, out of my own initiative for the sake of the TRUTH and the only public authentic ancient spiritual religion that there currently is. I am by far the most censored person on this website. I even got Zola to not go to sleep in some cases in the night because she knows when she sleeps I have a bit of freedom to post like a normal person. And I don't even violate the forum rules, I just expose their lies with logical arguments, all based on information that they are posting themselves with their own hands.

The moment they will stop making up lies is the moment when I will remove myself from here as there will be no more lies I could expose. Is exactly like you said, free speech is a double edged sword.
Yes I understand, but you can say all of this on my platform, where your posts won't be taken down. The best way to fight censorship is to go to a platform where you are heard. People from T4S are also welcome to go there and complain about JoS. I am not choosing sides here. All I am saying is make use of a free speech place. And there are also other people talking about other topics like politics and feminism.
Thunderbolt2

Post by Thunderbolt2 »

Radioactive wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:16 pm The Jos Cursed me for 4 years and I am still here, alive well and healthy. They have no spiritual power, according to me. I even put my picture out there, and nothing...
That's interesting, how did they "curse" you? Literally I only find out about you when I found the T4S forums. I never knew you before. Zola said she knew you for years when she still was into JOS, before being exposed and removed. Now she is banning and censoring you as well lol :lol: :lol: :lol:
Radioactive

Post by Radioactive »

Thunderbolt2 wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:20 pm
Radioactive wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:16 pm The Jos Cursed me for 4 years and I am still here, alive well and healthy. They have no spiritual power, according to me. I even put my picture out there, and nothing...
That's interesting, how did they "curse" you? Literally I only find out about you when I found the T4S forums. I never knew you before. Zola said she knew you for years when she still was into JOS, before being exposed and removed. Now she is banning and censoring you as well lol :lol: :lol: :lol:
Go to my platform and we can discuss it. And you are free to rant and rave there as much as you want about all the injustice you have experienced in the world too.
Radioactive

Post by Radioactive »

Guys my power is out due to Eskom Load shedding. I will only be able to check back tomorrow. (in my timezone)
Merlyn83

Post by Merlyn83 »

Guys I just had a thought about the Collaboration. What if we all decided to be able to rant and rave on a platform like Toxic Waste. JoS and T4S. Get it out of your system. That can heal a rift or at least respect your enemies.

Think about it for a moment. We often have to repress or hide ourselves and our Voice this creates fragmentation in ourselves and its never really to hold anything back. Maybe at some point you guys think you are right and the other person is wrong. Seriously? Isn't that just the same as Christians act? Come on we are better than that

I swear there needs to be a healing. Everyone just needs to stop fueling the fire and quit getting butt hurt over WORDS ON THE INTERNET, oh wait. Toxic Waste haha. I love it Druan..... I'm gonna have fun repeating that toxic bullshit. :lol:

I'm about to step on some toes. Since you guys keep going back and forth with T4S vs JoS
You idiots are trapped in a duality and you never will grow as long you stay in that same waste. However Zola if since this forum is now a publisher I consider this now a religious forum. Her choice. I am neutral towards her.

For the rest of you really need to seriously evolve out of this shit. You are never gonna get the other to give up or submit to who is right or wrong because no one is taking responsibility for their own actions.

Now I said my pie e and I am withdrawing into the background.
Thunderbolt2

Post by Thunderbolt2 »

Radioactive wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:24 pm Go to my platform and we can discuss it. And you are free to rant and rave there as much as you want about all the injustice you have experienced in the world too.
I was thinking to do this but I thought from the beginning you would be on the boat with Zola and ban me there as well.
Lol if I get into a debate on a place where I am not censored and deleted as soon as I create an account I can flatten Zola, Orbit, Merlyn, Red Dawn and whoever is supporting them altogether. I have only facts and truth to say, while they have only lies and slander. I will flatten all of them down in a debate by myself. They won't stand a chance and they won't even come there because liars are naturally afraid by the truth.
Thunderbolt2

Post by Thunderbolt2 »

Merlyn83 wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:52 pm Guys I just had a thought about the Collaboration. What if we all decided to be able to rant and rave on a platform like Toxic Waste. JoS and T4S. Get it out of your system. That can heal a rift or at least respect your enemies.
Is not JoS and T4S, JOS didn't send me here, I am here out of my own initiative to defend JOS. JoS doesn't give a damn about T4S, it means nothing for JOS, irrespective of how much this community will grow.
Merlyn83

Post by Merlyn83 »

Thunderbolt2 wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 8:40 pm
Merlyn83 wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:52 pm Guys I just had a thought about the Collaboration. What if we all decided to be able to rant and rave on a platform like Toxic Waste. JoS and T4S. Get it out of your system. That can heal a rift or at least respect your enemies.
Is not JoS and T4S, JOS didn't send me here, I am here out of my own initiative to defend JOS. JoS doesn't give a damn about T4S, it means nothing for JOS, irrespective of how much this community will grow.
As I said each person thinks they are right about something. So each to their own. Good luck to your endeavors. I said my piece on what I think, and what I feel like needs to happen.

:dance: :whistle:
Thunderbolt2

Post by Thunderbolt2 »

Merlyn83 wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 9:26 pm As I said each person thinks they are right about something. So each to their own. Good luck to your endeavors. I said my piece on what I think, and what I feel like needs to happen.

:dance: :whistle:
Yes good luck to you as well and still I have a slight hope that you will reflect on the private message I've sent you. You posted it on the forums so you should still be able to find it. Zola and Orbit and on an obvious agenda of slandering JOS and making up whatever lies they can, and they brainwash everybody else in the process, Is so obvious, this is why I am so censored, because I might open your eyes like the Serpent tried to open Adam and Eve's eyes and "god" got pissed off and punished them because god wanted people to be blind and brainwashed and weak and controlled, is exactly the same scenario of Zola playing god here and censoring me for trying to open the eyes of people visiting this platform.