T4S Collaboration

Krieg The 3rd

Re: T4S Collaboration

Post by Krieg The 3rd »

Thunderbolt2 wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 8:40 pm Is not JoS and T4S, JOS didn't send me here, I am here out of my own initiative to defend JOS. JoS doesn't give a damn about T4S, it means nothing for JOS, irrespective of how much this community will grow.
On the contrary JOS cares quite a bit about the T4S platform, any time Zola or even T4S is mentioned at all on their forum a litany of seething and anger occurs or the post is disapproved entirely. Their seems to be an extreme hatred by those on JOS of anything remotely related to this platform, this from my own personal experience there.

I am curios why you care about defending the JOS here specifically, as if you believe anyone here would be convinced to rethink them. Most people who are here have had prior problems regarding the JOS and it is doubtful to me you will have much success, it is a fruitless endeavor but if you would like to waste your time then go right ahead, the same result will inevitably occur each time.
Merlyn83

Post by Merlyn83 »

Thunderbolt2 wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 9:35 pm
Merlyn83 wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 9:26 pm As I said each person thinks they are right about something. So each to their own. Good luck to your endeavors. I said my piece on what I think, and what I feel like needs to happen.

:dance: :whistle:
Yes good luck to you as well and still I have a slight hope that you will reflect on the private message I've sent you. You posted it on the forums so you should still be able to find it. Zola and Orbit and on an obvious agenda of slandering JOS and making up whatever lies they can, and they brainwash everybody else in the process, Is so obvious, this is why I am so censored, because I might open your eyes like the Serpent tried to open Adam and Eve's eyes and "god" got pissed off and punished them because god wanted people to be blind and brainwashed and weak and controlled, is exactly the same scenario of Zola playing god here and censoring me for trying to open the eyes of people visiting this platform.
Thanks I guess?
rez yawn

Post by rez yawn »

Thunderbolt2 wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 8:39 pm
Radioactive wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:24 pm Go to my platform and we can discuss it. And you are free to rant and rave there as much as you want about all the injustice you have experienced in the world too.
I was thinking to do this but I thought from the beginning you would be on the boat with Zola and ban me there as well.
Lol if I get into a debate on a place where I am not censored and deleted as soon as I create an account I can flatten Zola, Orbit, Merlyn, Red Dawn and whoever is supporting them altogether. I have only facts and truth to say, while they have only lies and slander. I will flatten all of them down in a debate by myself. They won't stand a chance and they won't even come there because liars are naturally afraid by the truth.

https://tenor.com/view/try-me-bitch-try ... if-6232209
ERD6969

Post by ERD6969 »

rez yawn wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 9:51 pm
Thunderbolt2 wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 8:39 pm
Radioactive wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:24 pm Go to my platform and we can discuss it. And you are free to rant and rave there as much as you want about all the injustice you have experienced in the world too.
I was thinking to do this but I thought from the beginning you would be on the boat with Zola and ban me there as well.
Lol if I get into a debate on a place where I am not censored and deleted as soon as I create an account I can flatten Zola, Orbit, Merlyn, Red Dawn and whoever is supporting them altogether. I have only facts and truth to say, while they have only lies and slander. I will flatten all of them down in a debate by myself. They won't stand a chance and they won't even come there because liars are naturally afraid by the truth.

https://tenor.com/view/try-me-bitch-try ... if-6232209
lol ave
Thunderbolt2

Post by Thunderbolt2 »

Krieg The 3rd wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 9:43 pm On the contrary JOS cares quite a bit about the T4S platform, any time Zola or even T4S is mentioned at all on their forum a litany of seething and anger occurs or the post is disapproved entirely. Their seems to be an extreme hatred by those on JOS of anything remotely related to this platform, this from my own personal experience there.

I am curios why you care about defending the JOS here specifically, as if you believe anyone here would be convinced to rethink them. Most people who are here have had prior problems regarding the JOS and it is doubtful to me you will have much success, it is a fruitless endeavor but if you would like to waste your time then go right ahead, the same result will inevitably occur each time.
I am not here to defend the JOS forum, I am here to defend spiritual satanism as the only real authentic ancient religion that is available to the public. Zola has been promoting endless lies about JoS and by accusing me of being Cobra I had no choice but to call out her ridiculous lies which automatically involved the forums as well.

Also Zola unleashed the censorship gulag on me when she started banning me without even posting the very first comment on many many accounts, and then saying that "I don't respect the forum rules". How can you violate the forum rules if you never posted a comment? Zola is terrified of my messages, this is why she is censoring me so much, because all her claims are based of propaganda and slander which I take on my shoulders to expose this with facts to the people here so they can be aware of what they are getting into.

Couple people here did have problems in JOS, which is why they left, but the majority of people here have been infiltrators on JOS and Zola is literally brainwashing all of you irrespective of the reason you are here to support her in her endeavors.

She even said that you and your friend Psychotron and Cobra are the same person and recently she welcomed you back to the forums :lol: :lol:
rez yawn

Post by rez yawn »

Thunderbolt2 wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 10:09 pm
Krieg The 3rd wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 9:43 pm On the contrary JOS cares quite a bit about the T4S platform, any time Zola or even T4S is mentioned at all on their forum a litany of seething and anger occurs or the post is disapproved entirely. Their seems to be an extreme hatred by those on JOS of anything remotely related to this platform, this from my own personal experience there.

I am not here to defend the JOS forum, I am here to defend spiritual satanism as the only real authentic ancient religion that is available to the public. Zola has been promoting endless lies about JoS and by accusing me of being Cobra I had no choice but to call out her ridiculous lies which automatically involved the forums as well.

Also Zola unleashed the censorship gulag on me when she started banning me without even posting the very first comment on many many accounts, and then saying that "I don't respect the forum rules". How can you violate the forum rules if you never posted a comment? Zola is terrified of my messages, this is why she is censoring me so much, because all her claims are based of propaganda and slander which I take on my shoulders to expose this with facts to the people here so they can be aware of what they are getting into.

Couple people here did have problems in JOS, which is why they left, but the majority of people here have been infiltrators on JOS and Zola is literally brainwashing all of you irrespective of the reason you are here to support her in her endeavors.

She even said that you and your friend Psychotron and Cobra are the same person and recently she welcomed you back to the forums :lol: :lol:
Bruh debate on toxic waste any time any day
Thunderbolt2

Post by Thunderbolt2 »

Also if the JOS forum really cared about this place, you wouldn't see me here on my own, plus another member who was here recently. You would probably see tens of people coming here and calling Zola out, and she wouldn't be able to cope with so many people posting here and exposing her. But lucky for her, JOS doesn't actually care about T4S. You will probably find a few posts on JOS about this place and that's it, you can probably count all the threads opened specifically about this platform on one hand, while there are probably tens of threads here opened about JOS where Zola, you and others spewed nonsense and lies about JOS.

In fact, if JOS cared about T4S, they could all come here and literally force Zola to close the forum because she wouldn't be able to censor so many people and they would just keep opening accounts and exposing her lies. Is interesting in fact that JOS can close this place down probably in a few days but they don't care to do it.
Krieg The 3rd

Post by Krieg The 3rd »

Thunderbolt2 wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 10:09 pm ...
You say Zola is brainwashing us yet you deny any form of brainwashing on JOS. T4S is open to multiple different ideologies and so cannot be brainwashing as it isn't centralized as much as JOS is. Also sure you "had no choice" but to come here I still don't get why this concerns you especially if supposedly nobody on JOS cares about T4S like you claimed earlier.

She isn't making the mistake of letting trolls into these forums anymore, when T4S had absolute free speech with no moderation the forums were a mess, but now they have become a legitimate place to share spiritual knowledge or debate topics. Its not just a couple people who had problems most people here do with the JOS especially when JOSers come in here acting hostile. I agree JOS has some good knowledge but it isn't entirely accurate in every way, for this opinion I was banned from ancient forums.

I don't know Psychotron, I remember reading his posts back when looking through the entirety of T4S originally, I think you believe I am someone else for some reason. I was welcomed back the forums after apologizing for my previous behavior on Totaler Krieg and Totaler Krieg2 and changing my attitude toward this forum which has evolved since then.
Krieg The 3rd

Post by Krieg The 3rd »

Thunderbolt2 wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 10:21 pm ...
They used to coordinate something similar a while ago back when the anonposter account was active. Cobra actively discourages people from reading here as far as I understand, probably because he doesn't want them seeing the info regarding the rtr and other problems with JOS detailed most recently in "The JOS case"

Zola also bans most trolls who come here immediately before they can spam to much, such will happen to you ad infinitum in my estimation. Many write about JOS here because that is where they came from, including myself. JOS also censors any mention of this platform, you can try to post about T4S on their forum and it will immediately get disapproved.
Thunderbolt2

Post by Thunderbolt2 »

Krieg The 3rd wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 10:27 pm You say Zola is brainwashing us yet you deny any form of brainwashing on JOS. T4S is open to multiple different ideologies and so cannot be brainwashing as it isn't centralized as much as JOS is. Also sure you "had no choice" but to come here I still don't get why this concerns you especially if supposedly nobody on JOS cares about T4S like you claimed earlier.
Most of the activity going on on the JOS forums is sharing spiritual experiences and posting news and things like this, where is the brainwashing exactly?

Brainwashing on this forum is Zola making up propaganda and bullsh*t lies about JOS, things which are obviously not real and never happened, and persuading everyone to believe her. Who doesn't believe her questions her ends up banned as "troll" and "scammer" and "infiltrator. When I expose her lies I am treated like a persona non grata and removed instantly for stating facts and truth based on information she wrote herself with her own hand. Satanism stands for truth and that's what I am here for, and Zola took it as a literal war "against JOS", when in reality I act totally independent of JOS.

Then as I said, I came here to defend JOS as the only authentic ancient religion that exists publicly to humanity. Why as a Satanism would allow an infiltrator like Zola to promote so many conspiracies and propaganda about JOS? Is a fight that I took upon myself so I will continue until the propaganda and slander stops.
Krieg The 3rd wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 10:27 pm She isn't making the mistake of letting trolls into these forums anymore,
Dude you are a troll and an infiltrator. This is what you did both on JOS and here. Now you claim to have changed, on the 20th account or something :lol: :lol:

Krieg The 3rd wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 10:27 pm when T4S had absolute free speech with no moderation the forums were a mess, but now they have become a legitimate place to share spiritual knowledge or debate topics
I don't think so, when Black Mamba was here, the content was a lot more diversified and there were a lot more people speaking about a lot more things. When he saw that this place is filling up with cr*p infiltrators from JOS he withdrew to create his own platform, and since then Zola turned this place into a front to mostly attack and slander JOS.
Krieg The 3rd wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 10:27 pm Its not just a couple people who had problems most people here do with the JOS especially when JOSers come in here acting hostile.
Lol most people here are infiltrators from JOS: You, Zola, BlackOrbit, Mageson, Meteor, Psychotron when he was here and so on. The only people that seem to have left JOS because of not getting along with the people there are Merlyn and Vanessa, the rest are mostly trolls and infiltrators.
Krieg The 3rd wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 10:27 pm I don't know Psychotron, I remember reading his posts back when looking through the entirety of T4S originally, I think you believe I am someone else for some reason. I was welcomed back the forums after apologizing for my previous behavior on Totaler Krieg and Totaler Krieg2 and changing my attitude toward this forum which has evolved since then.
So you are not Red Dawn? Red dawn was a good friend of Psychotron/OutlawTorn and I remember them plotting together to register on JOS in the same time and troll the forum.