T4S Collaboration

Thunderbolt2

Re: T4S Collaboration

Post by Thunderbolt2 »

Krieg The 3rd wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 10:33 pm Zola also bans most trolls who come here immediately before they can spam to much, such will happen to you ad infinitum in my estimation. Many write about JOS here because that is where they came from, including myself. JOS also censors any mention of this platform, you can try to post about T4S on their forum and it will immediately get disapproved.
It depends, if Black Mamba will open a free speech platform where I would be allowed to expose the lies from here, I will flatten Zola and anyone supporting her easily and using only facts and common sense, I might not need to come here anymore. Also as I said repeatedly I wouldn't come anyway if this place would stop producing lies and conspiracies about JOS, because they are obviously false and only meant for slander, because it's in the agenda of the self-appointed "high priestess" of this place. If she would just carry on posting articles about spirituality or whatever she wants to post I wouldn't come here anymore because there would be no more lies to expose. I only stand for the truth here and I don't agree with allowing Zola to wander freely with attacking the only authentic ancient religion there is. Is a double edged sword like Black Mamba said, Zola is entitled to attack and produce lies about JOS and I am entitled to come here and defend it. JOS is not only the forum, JOS is a whole religion.
rez yawn

Post by rez yawn »

Thunderbolt2 wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 10:51 pm
Krieg The 3rd wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 10:33 pm Zola also bans most trolls who come here immediately before they can spam to much, such will happen to you ad infinitum in my estimation. Many write about JOS here because that is where they came from, including myself. JOS also censors any mention of this platform, you can try to post about T4S on their forum and it will immediately get disapproved.
It depends, if Black Mamba will open a free speech platform where I would be allowed to expose the lies from here, I will flatten Zola and anyone supporting her easily and using only facts and common sense, I might not need to come here anymore. Also as I said repeatedly I wouldn't come anyway if this place would stop producing lies and conspiracies about JOS, because they are obviously false and only meant for slander, because it's in the agenda of the self-appointed "high priestess" of this place. If she would just carry on posting articles about spirituality or whatever she wants to post I wouldn't come here anymore because there would be no more lies to expose. I only stand for the truth here and I don't agree with allowing Zola to wander freely with attacking the only authentic ancient religion there is. Is a double edged sword like Black Mamba said, Zola is entitled to attack and produce lies about JOS and I am entitled to come here and defend it. JOS is not only the forum, JOS is a whole religion.
Ummmmmmm, the platform is already made. You didn't think I'd respond but here I am waiting.....
HHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!?!?!??!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BlackOrbit666

Post by BlackOrbit666 »

Thunderbolt2 wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 10:09 pm
Krieg The 3rd wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 9:43 pm On the contrary JOS cares quite a bit about the T4S platform, any time Zola or even T4S is mentioned at all on their forum a litany of seething and anger occurs or the post is disapproved entirely. Their seems to be an extreme hatred by those on JOS of anything remotely related to this platform, this from my own personal experience there.

I am curios why you care about defending the JOS here specifically, as if you believe anyone here would be convinced to rethink them. Most people who are here have had prior problems regarding the JOS and it is doubtful to me you will have much success, it is a fruitless endeavor but if you would like to waste your time then go right ahead, the same result will inevitably occur each time.
I am not here to defend the JOS forum, I am here to defend spiritual satanism as the only real authentic ancient religion that is available to the public. Zola has been promoting endless lies about JoS and by accusing me of being Cobra I had no choice but to call out her ridiculous lies which automatically involved the forums as well.

Also Zola unleashed the censorship gulag on me when she started banning me without even posting the very first comment on many many accounts, and then saying that "I don't respect the forum rules". How can you violate the forum rules if you never posted a comment? Zola is terrified of my messages, this is why she is censoring me so much, because all her claims are based of propaganda and slander which I take on my shoulders to expose this with facts to the people here so they can be aware of what they are getting into.

Couple people here did have problems in JOS, which is why they left, but the majority of people here have been infiltrators on JOS and Zola is literally brainwashing all of you irrespective of the reason you are here to support her in her endeavors.

She even said that you and your friend Psychotron and Cobra are the same person and recently she welcomed you back to the forums :lol: :lol:
You are not here to defend the JOS but you are doing exactly the opposite exactly advocating up their ways of thinking and such.

Your actions pretending that you are not from the JOS and not promoting their beliefs are as evident as the mineral water.

Go back to the JOS because you cannot say that Gear88 doesn't have a good situation and know this by reading his posts that he is writing, without having an account there.

Proud Cancerian with Scorpio Ascendant ♋ ♏
Ave Satanas
Thunderbolt2

Post by Thunderbolt2 »

BlackOrbit666 wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 11:04 pm You are not here to defend the JOS but you are doing exactly the opposite exactly advocating up their ways of thinking and such.

Your actions pretending that you are not from the JOS and not promoting their beliefs are as evident as the mineral water.

Go back to the JOS because you cannot say that Gear88 doesn't have a good situation and know this by reading his posts that he is writing, without having an account there.
As I said Joy of Satan is not only the forums, JOS is a whole religion. The religion itself doesn't reflect how some people might be on the forums.
Also you can very easily read all posts without having any account, isn't that obvious?
rez yawn wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 11:00 pm Ummmmmmm, the platform is already made. You didn't think I'd respond but here I am waiting.....
HHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!?!?!??!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is it a forum like this one? I don't think Black Mamba ever posted a link with it.
Bane666

Post by Bane666 »

Sheeeeesh bro where are the mods when you need em? This forum has become a shitshow, Zola are you planning on getting another moderator for when you aren't here? Otherwise I'm afraid this nonsense will continue.
Merlyn83

Post by Merlyn83 »

rez yawn wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 11:00 pm
Thunderbolt2 wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 10:51 pm
Ummmmmmm, the platform is already made. You didn't think I'd respond but here I am waiting.....
......LMAO. I know who you are. I'm glad we never really had any bad blood between us. But regardless I find you a bit comical because it breaks up the infighting in the forums. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Radioactive

Post by Radioactive »

Thunderbolt2 wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 8:39 pm
Radioactive wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:24 pm Go to my platform and we can discuss it. And you are free to rant and rave there as much as you want about all the injustice you have experienced in the world too.
I was thinking to do this but I thought from the beginning you would be on the boat with Zola and ban me there as well.
Lol if I get into a debate on a place where I am not censored and deleted as soon as I create an account I can flatten Zola, Orbit, Merlyn, Red Dawn and whoever is supporting them altogether. I have only facts and truth to say, while they have only lies and slander. I will flatten all of them down in a debate by myself. They won't stand a chance and they won't even come there because liars are naturally afraid by the truth.
Please start paying attention. The Toxic Waste Project is a platform and not a publisher. As a publisher on my platform you will be allowed to speak freely without fear of being banned.
Radioactive

Post by Radioactive »

My power just cut out. WIll be back soon to reply to more threads.
ERD6969

Post by ERD6969 »

Thunderbolt2 wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 10:44 pm So you are not Red Dawn? Red dawn was a good friend of Psychotron/OutlawTorn and I remember them plotting together to register on JOS in the same time and troll the forum.
wait why does everyone hate red dawn?? I never had any bad interactions with him only good ones, sorry im new to this place unsure what is going on with that. Also I dont think kreig the 3rd is him he writes different then that from my conversations with him.
Radioactive

Post by Radioactive »

Thunderbolt2 wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 10:09 pm
Krieg The 3rd wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 9:43 pm On the contrary JOS cares quite a bit about the T4S platform, any time Zola or even T4S is mentioned at all on their forum a litany of seething and anger occurs or the post is disapproved entirely. Their seems to be an extreme hatred by those on JOS of anything remotely related to this platform, this from my own personal experience there.

I am curios why you care about defending the JOS here specifically, as if you believe anyone here would be convinced to rethink them. Most people who are here have had prior problems regarding the JOS and it is doubtful to me you will have much success, it is a fruitless endeavor but if you would like to waste your time then go right ahead, the same result will inevitably occur each time.
I am not here to defend the JOS forum, I am here to defend spiritual satanism as the only real authentic ancient religion that is available to the public. Zola has been promoting endless lies about JoS and by accusing me of being Cobra I had no choice but to call out her ridiculous lies which automatically involved the forums as well.

Also Zola unleashed the censorship gulag on me when she started banning me without even posting the very first comment on many many accounts, and then saying that "I don't respect the forum rules". How can you violate the forum rules if you never posted a comment? Zola is terrified of my messages, this is why she is censoring me so much, because all her claims are based of propaganda and slander which I take on my shoulders to expose this with facts to the people here so they can be aware of what they are getting into.

Couple people here did have problems in JOS, which is why they left, but the majority of people here have been infiltrators on JOS and Zola is literally brainwashing all of you irrespective of the reason you are here to support her in her endeavors.

She even said that you and your friend Psychotron and Cobra are the same person and recently she welcomed you back to the forums :lol: :lol:
I can already see that you are going to get banned for saying this. However, if you were to post something like this on the Toxic Waste Platform, it wouldn't be banned either. That doesn't mean that I support your message or agree with you. But instead of banning unpopular opinions, they will be met with open dialogue and discourse.