T4S Collaboration

Radioactive

Re: T4S Collaboration

Post by Radioactive »

rez yawn wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 10:16 pm
Bruh debate on toxic waste any time any day
Exactly, take the conversation to a place where both parties can be heard and where they have equal opportunity to state their case. If you talk about it here the conversation will only be shut down, and one party has the advantage of not being censored or banned. Once again I want to clarify that I am not choosing sides in the T4S or JoS feud or aligning myself with Zola or Cobra.
Radioactive

Post by Radioactive »

Thunderbolt2 wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 10:51 pm
Krieg The 3rd wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 10:33 pm Zola also bans most trolls who come here immediately before they can spam to much, such will happen to you ad infinitum in my estimation. Many write about JOS here because that is where they came from, including myself. JOS also censors any mention of this platform, you can try to post about T4S on their forum and it will immediately get disapproved.
It depends, if Black Mamba will open a free speech platform where I would be allowed to expose the lies from here, I will flatten Zola and anyone supporting her easily and using only facts and common sense, I might not need to come here anymore. Also as I said repeatedly I wouldn't come anyway if this place would stop producing lies and conspiracies about JOS, because they are obviously false and only meant for slander, because it's in the agenda of the self-appointed "high priestess" of this place. If she would just carry on posting articles about spirituality or whatever she wants to post I wouldn't come here anymore because there would be no more lies to expose. I only stand for the truth here and I don't agree with allowing Zola to wander freely with attacking the only authentic ancient religion there is. Is a double edged sword like Black Mamba said, Zola is entitled to attack and produce lies about JOS and I am entitled to come here and defend it. JOS is not only the forum, JOS is a whole religion.
You will never stop coming here, because people have a right to express themselves and their views. You have a right to your opinion, and if you think people are lying about something it's up to you. But it's foolish to think that you will ever be able to shut them down by spamming, trolling and harassing them. Your attempt to do anything here is futile because your account and all of your previous posts will be banned as soon as the admins return to the forum, leaving no trace that you were ever here to begin with.

On the other hand, you wont receive this treatment at the Toxic Waste Platform. There you will be able to say whatever you want about Zola or anyone else. Just as everyone else will also be able to use the platform to say anything that they want about you, cobra and the JoS. So to reassure you, yes you will be allowed to speak freely. Now stop wasting your time by creating endless accounts that will constantly be erased. Leave these people in peace and come to a place where you have a right to be heard.
Radioactive

Post by Radioactive »

Thunderbolt2 wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 11:11 pm
Is it a forum like this one? I don't think Black Mamba ever posted a link with it.
It's not a phpbb message board unfortunately. It's a discord server, but you still have the ability to make threads and post as you would in any regular forum. Of course this is only temporary and we aim to launch official message boards in the future. But in the mean time, at least you have a place where you can speak freely and your voice will be heard. Additionally, because you are becoming part of the project in it's early stages, you will have an opportunity to contribute and watch our free speech movement grow.

Here is the link that you requested: (link)
Radioactive

Post by Radioactive »

Bane666 wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 11:39 pm Sheeeeesh bro where are the mods when you need em? This forum has become a shitshow, Zola are you planning on getting another moderator for when you aren't here? Otherwise I'm afraid this nonsense will continue.
says the one who like escalating and causing drama. What is your actual contribution to the forums? All i ever see you do is stir the pot, sow seeds of hostility and suspicion. You've never created a topic of your own or shared any meaningful content about spirituality, religion or occult philosophy.
Radioactive

Post by Radioactive »

Thunderbolt2 , a conversation has already started on the Toxic Waste Platform.
Thunderbolt LOLZ.jpg
Thunderbolt LOLZ.jpg (65.9 KiB) Viewed 448 times
Your reluctance and unwillingness to participate or defend your views comes across as cowardice.

It's easy to shy away from difficult conversations or to avoid taking a stance on an issue, but true leadership and courage come from the ability to engage in open and honest dialogue, even when it's uncomfortable. By avoiding the conversation, you miss the opportunity to share your thoughts and ideas, and to learn from others.

I urge you to push past your fears and reservations and participate in the conversation. Your contributions are valuable and can help to create a more productive and meaningful dialogue. Remember, true bravery is not the absence of fear, but the ability to face it head-on.

So stop being a chicken:

You have been remaining silent on certain important issues within our group. Your lack of participation and input is causing everyone to question your credibility and commitment to "true Satanism" as you claim.
Radioactive

Post by Radioactive »

Thunderbolt be like:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thunderbolt2

Post by Thunderbolt2 »

Radioactive wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 9:21 am Thunderbolt be like:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
LOl chill, where I live night exists as well. I can't stay here 24 hours, and I definitely don't want to.

The thing is, since your platform is a free speech one where there will be discussions about a variety of subjects, it will attract people from all backgrounds who are interested into free speech. My target audience is the people interested in Satanism who are vising this forum, so I can try to open their eyes about Zola's nonsense and conspiracies about the only authentic ancient religion there is public and totally free to humanity.

Also since I am mostly targeting Zola's lies, if she is not coming there to debate then I have no reason to neither. I don't have why to debate with Merlyn or Red Dawn unless they are deliberately helping Zola, and they are probably fed up of me anyway. The people interested in Satanism are here, not on the Toxic Waste project. If Zola will be coming there to keep promoting nonsense then I will be there as well, but otherwise I might just be wasting my time as the target audience most likely won't be there to read the "debate". And I am certainly sure Zola is not going to come because she is terrified of my comments and how much I can expose her.

But I've been thinking about it and I think I am getting fed up of it. Yesterday I've spent here a lot more time than I wanted to and posted many revealing messages and I hope I stimulated people here to think more and not blindly fall for Zola's ridiculous lies, and to question and doubt her, because she totally hates it when is being questioned or doubted. I sort of achieved my goal I would say, for now. Also if I leave maybe they will stop with the propaganda and conspiracies as well, so I think I am going to take a break from posting here and observe what is going to happen further. I don't care at all if this place grows in popularity by original content and good intentions from the administrators, and not by slandering and promoting lies about another platform who never did what is being claimed, in which case I definitely have the right as a spiritual satanist with a few years in my back to come here and stand my ground for the TRUTH.

You have the impression that I came here to "spam" or "troll" the forum when is so obvious that most of my comments are just exposing lies and showing the truth about Zola's real intentions. The last time I actually trolled and spammed was some time ago, and even that it was a spam with a very revealing comment about Zola running her scam on JOS about "saving a Satanist from South Africa from persecution". Ironically you are from South Africa so she might have referred to you in that scam.

Also I notice you definitely want to bring some activity to the project to give it a push. My opinion is that you should try to promote it on platforms where there are a lot more users. You wanted to post about it here since you have been a high priest and are somewhat attached to this place but if you want bring in people then definitely you need to go to bigger platforms with hundreds or thousands of active people.
Radioactive

Post by Radioactive »

Thunderbolt2 wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 5:32 pm
Radioactive wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 9:21 am Thunderbolt be like:

LOl chill, where I live night exists as well. I can't stay here 24 hours, and I definitely don't want to.

The thing is, since your platform is a free speech one where there will be discussions about a variety of subjects, it will attract people from all backgrounds who are interested into free speech. My target audience is the people interested in Satanism who are vising this forum, so I can try to open their eyes about Zola's nonsense and conspiracies about the only authentic ancient religion there is public and totally free to humanity.

Also since I am mostly targeting Zola's lies, if she is not coming there to debate then I have no reason to neither. I don't have why to debate with Merlyn or Red Dawn unless they are deliberately helping Zola, and they are probably fed up of me anyway. The people interested in Satanism are here, not on the Toxic Waste project. If Zola will be coming there to keep promoting nonsense then I will be there as well, but otherwise I might just be wasting my time as the target audience most likely won't be there to read the "debate". And I am certainly sure Zola is not going to come because she is terrified of my comments and how much I can expose her.

But I've been thinking about it and I think I am getting fed up of it. Yesterday I've spent here a lot more time than I wanted to and posted many revealing messages and I hope I stimulated people here to think more and not blindly fall for Zola's ridiculous lies, and to question and doubt her, because she totally hates it when is being questioned or doubted. I sort of achieved my goal I would say, for now. Also if I leave maybe they will stop with the propaganda and conspiracies as well, so I think I am going to take a break from posting here and observe what is going to happen further. I don't care at all if this place grows in popularity by original content and good intentions from the administrators, and not by slandering and promoting lies about another platform who never did what is being claimed, in which case I definitely have the right as a spiritual satanist with a few years in my back to come here and stand my ground for the TRUTH.

You have the impression that I came here to "spam" or "troll" the forum when is so obvious that most of my comments are just exposing lies and showing the truth about Zola's real intentions. The last time I actually trolled and spammed was some time ago, and even that it was a spam with a very revealing comment about Zola running her scam on JOS about "saving a Satanist from South Africa from persecution". Ironically you are from South Africa so she might have referred to you in that scam.

Also I notice you definitely want to bring some activity to the project to give it a push. My opinion is that you should try to promote it on platforms where there are a lot more users. You wanted to post about it here since you have been a high priest and are somewhat attached to this place but if you want bring in people then definitely you need to go to bigger platforms with hundreds or thousands of active people.
Thank you for sharing this information with me. Regardless, you are welcome to state your case on a platform that will give you a voice to be heard. Regarding your statements about wanting to bring activity to my platform, you are clearly misinformed. Truthfully I don't care if the platform grows or not, and I am not trying to promote it.

This issue was raised previously and I have explained and outlined everything in this post: https://medium.com/@druan.comics/the-to ... a4d54598e7

I hope that you will read it so that you can understand that my intentions are sincere. Here is a revealing quote from the post.
I am content with not achieving fame and having a large following. If this project never expands beyond the current members, that is perfectly acceptable to me. However, if it does grow and attract more people in the future, that is also acceptable. The important thing is that I am comfortable not being in the limelight.
This is why I won't be promoting it on any platforms. If people want to tell their friends about it, that's fine. If not that's also okay by me. I just came here to invite the T4S to collaborate with me on this project. I didn't come here to spam or promote it.