True Satanism is Anti-Tyranny

Content that is scheduled to be moved to the T4S Website
JoyOfSatan666

Re: True Satanism is Anti-Tyranny

Post by JoyOfSatan666 »

Jeff wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 8:37 pm It makes me sick how these JoS cunts attack trans people.
And it makes me sick how the Jews push this mental illness everywhere. Look it's spiritually and psychologically harmful. Also for the population at large It's psychological preparation for them just removing our genitalia through genetic engineering and getting rid of genders along with races as well eventually.
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

What do you believe then? That the world under tyrannical Nazism will be a utopia?
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

JoyOfSatan666 wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 6:02 am
Jeff wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 8:37 pm It makes me sick how these JoS cunts attack trans people.
And it makes me sick how the Jews push this mental illness everywhere. Look it's spiritually and psychologically harmful. Also for the population at large It's psychological preparation for them just removing our genitalia through genetic engineering and getting rid of genders along with races as well eventually.
It is ridiculous to believe someone could push going transgender into somebody. Sexuality is in the soul, no one can push it,it will never work.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

JoyOfSatan666 wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 10:54 am

You are fine and will be fine in the forth Reich! But you may have to prove your loyalties as you have been on this site and interacting with the known enemy. You will have to prove your ideologies and that you are loyal to your race and most importantly the state and are doing and believing nothing that makes you a subversion agent to your nation.

That is all. You also as of now will not be able to have children and depending upon your assessment results may be bared from any position interacting with children or being within a certain distance of elementary schools
How will the race mixer maxine do in the forth reich? showing her face in real life with out the internet to hide and lie her mix of races.
You will not be fine, you associated with the Joyofsatan which is anti white as fuck, you will have to hide it from everyone the anti white sewer you were associating in the past. You are forever marked for it
BorninHell88

Post by BorninHell88 »

JoyOfSatan666 wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 6:02 am
What do you think of this...? Don made claim to the Vikings being transsexuals.
Attachments
DonVikingGay.png
DonVikingGay.png (102.63 KiB) Viewed 666 times
"THE WORST PAIN A MAN CAN SUFFER: TO HAVE INSIGHT INTO MUCH AND POWER OVER NOTHING." - Herodotus

"THOSE WHO WERE SEEN DANCING WERE THOUGHT TO BE INSANE BY THOSE WHO COULD NOT HEAR THE MUSIC" - Unknown
Daemontruth83

Post by Daemontruth83 »

Guess what I’m back. I see nothing changed. Still aimless and ridiculous arguments with close minded people. I have done something thinking. Personally I am still pagan and strongly tied to my Celtic roots. No way getting around that but I still learn from other cultures and mythologies.

So this is absolute bullshit. I am detaching myself completely from JoS members, they are toxic and negative. Race we can be proud of but to make it a religion is dumb because it means we are disconnected. I have found holding such a view is limiting and stressful when you try to get your point across but the best action I found is not to let others bother you.

And the other topic is one of trans. JoyofSatan to have an issue and promote trans people as a problem is a reflection of self hate. Why? People have a fucking problem because it shakes their core, question their own identity they are fearful of it. They hang on to the Jewish xtian matrix of man and woman only who are straight. Oh yes, repressing sexuality and identity. That’s truly fucked up. I can almost see why feminism became apparent because women too have been oppressed by the narrow mindedness and ignorance of men who suppressed the female side of the soul for centuries! But unfortunately it’s been twisted today. But my point is that oppressive mindset shows how twisted it is.

So it is fear of loss of identity and afraid of being seen as less than a man? Believe me when men are afraid of gay men or whatever they are afraid of being seen as weak and effeminate and then exiled. Oppression of sexuality and identity is hallmarks of fear based religions of Judaism Islam and Christianity.

You say it’s not natural or some type of degeneracy last I heard that came from a Christian, so are you saying you are xtian or still programmed by it? It’s stupid to think that Jews want to promote that to get rid of genders. I find it ludicrous that won’t happen if they try. Who are we kidding really?
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

Daemontruth83 wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 3:46 am Guess what I’m back. I see nothing changed. Still aimless and ridiculous arguments with close minded people. I have done something thinking. Personally I am still pagan and strongly tied to my Celtic roots. No way getting around that but I still learn from other cultures and mythologies.

So this is absolute bullshit. I am detaching myself completely from JoS members, they are toxic and negative. Race we can be proud of but to make it a religion is dumb because it means we are disconnected. I have found holding such a view is limiting and stressful when you try to get your point across but the best action I found is not to let others bother you.

And the other topic is one of trans. JoyofSatan to have an issue and promote trans people as a problem is a reflection of self hate. Why? People have a fucking problem because it shakes their core, question their own identity they are fearful of it. They hang on to the Jewish xtian matrix of man and woman only who are straight. Oh yes, repressing sexuality and identity. That’s truly fucked up. I can almost see why feminism became apparent because women too have been oppressed by the narrow mindedness and ignorance of men who suppressed the female side of the soul for centuries! But unfortunately it’s been twisted today. But my point is that oppressive mindset shows how twisted it is.

So it is fear of loss of identity and afraid of being seen as less than a man? Believe me when men are afraid of gay men or whatever they are afraid of being seen as weak and effeminate and then exiled. Oppression of sexuality and identity is hallmarks of fear based religions of Judaism Islam and Christianity.

You say it’s not natural or some type of degeneracy last I heard that came from a Christian, so are you saying you are xtian or still programmed by it? It’s stupid to think that Jews want to promote that to get rid of genders. I find it ludicrous that won’t happen if they try. Who are we kidding really?
Good point
BorninHell88

Post by BorninHell88 »

Daemontruth83 wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 3:46 am Guess what I’m back. I see nothing changed. Still aimless and ridiculous arguments with close minded people. I have done something thinking. Personally I am still pagan and strongly tied to my Celtic roots. No way getting around that but I still learn from other cultures and mythologies.

Lol, /smh... This dude is either a troll, or isn't spiritually advanced enough to understand that he has an identity issue. Nothing wrong with wanting be the opposite sex, but those who go about it ((within Plato's Cave)) do not go about it in the right way...
"THE WORST PAIN A MAN CAN SUFFER: TO HAVE INSIGHT INTO MUCH AND POWER OVER NOTHING." - Herodotus

"THOSE WHO WERE SEEN DANCING WERE THOUGHT TO BE INSANE BY THOSE WHO COULD NOT HEAR THE MUSIC" - Unknown
Daemontruth83

Post by Daemontruth83 »

BorninHell88 wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 5:46 pm

Lol, /smh... This dude is either a troll, or isn't spiritually advanced enough to understand that he has an identity issue. Nothing wrong with wanting be the opposite sex, but those who go about it ((within Plato's Cave)) do not go about it in the right way...
Nah your just one of those idiots I’m talking about. Going on ignore.
BorninHell88

Post by BorninHell88 »

Daemontruth83 wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 6:27 pm
BorninHell88 wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 5:46 pm

Nah your just one of those idiots I’m talking about. Going on ignore.
You said that before, idiot... : )