The Battle

HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

The Battle

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

This fight isn't about anything as petty as one person being 'right' and the other being 'wrong'.

It was, and is, a battle over frequency.

I knew this, but I had to walk a tightrope. If I really came down on cobra here masquerading as just a 'random' Satanist, gaslighting his ass off whenever I have to be away for a while, I get painted as a crazy psycho tyrant. Everybody who is here for the RIGHT reasons loses then as he would succeed in driving the TRUE SEEKERS away. I intend to raise our frequency, he wishes to lower it to the lowest common denominator. This is what he intends, under whatever name he comes in here by. The pattern of abuse is clear for all to see.

The intent is to kill the heart and destroy this home we're building for ourselves.

I was forced to sit back somewhat and allow events to play out, endure and hope that eventually, the members here would spot the patterns and realize for themselves what's actually going on.I knew this was building to a climax, and that a perfect storm was on the way. That happened the night cobra, as astro, spammed the shit out of this place over the course of hours and hours. And then came in under the handle lightning to strike. And then Saxon Stranger appeared and dropped a MOAB for us, revealing the TRUTH.

As for the patterns of gaslighting and members awakening to this situation, I want to give credit to whom its due: Merlyn, Venessa, BlackOrbit, Bane, Krieg the 3rd, Celeste Aiko. My personal thanks.

The veil has been lifted and now that the true seekers are on board with me, we can work together to make this place safe and supportive.

This fight isn't over my ego. This battle is for the sake of ALL TRUE SEEKERS who call this place their home and are invested in seeing it grow and prosper for the mutual benefit of us, for our freedom to have a home without interference, without others who are negatives coming in to try to pull seekers away, drive them off, gaslight, attempt to bring down the frequency, pollute the atmosphere and generally attempt to suck the life force out of us.

Which brings us up to today. Let the positive transformation of the T4S truly begin.

Cobra is banned and will be removed under whatever handle he chooses to 'join this community' under. The same goes for Mamba. He has his own forum now. Let him stay there and stop placing advertisements here. Ultimately, T4S reserves the right to refuse service. You got a lot of free advertising and lured members away. Be content, please leave the T4S alone now and go in peace.
I reserve the right to refuse service.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
Bane666

Re: The Battle

Post by Bane666 »

All the trolls return after the forum becomes active again because they can't stand any competition with the JOS. There are too few real satanic organizations out there and JOS has dominated the market for some time. I hope to see this community grow into a good place as well, much progress has been made. Thanks for the acknowledgment but it was really nothing you figured out yourself which is good. I respect your decision to refuse service to these fools, it has improved the forum greatly.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Thanks bane. I woke up after that perfect storm with a lot of info that had been stuffed into my head bursting to come out and knew it would be good to turn the computer off for a bit so I could have some space and peace to write it all out. A lot of times this happens, I get information that comes in the dreamtime. There IS a very necessary role of darkness, as I said in the other thread. I have it all handwritten, just have to type it up now.

Serapis (Satan)

Mastermind

Post by Mastermind »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 10:37 pm Cobra is banned and will be removed under whatever handle he chooses to 'join this community' under. The same goes for Mamba. He has his own forum now. Let him stay there and stop placing advertisements here.
May I ask for a link to Mamba's forum? If you feel that it'd be "anti-business" to post such a link, would you send it to me in private?
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

He posted it often enough. You somehow missed it cobra?

Serapis (Satan)

Mastermind

Post by Mastermind »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:15 pm He posted it often enough. You somehow missed it?
I was very busy the last month.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

yes, you certainly were.

Serapis (Satan)

Venessa

Post by Venessa »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 10:37 pm This fight isn't about anything as petty as one person being 'right' and the other being 'wrong'.

It was, and is, a battle over frequency.

I knew this, but I had to walk a tightrope. If I really came down on cobra here masquerading as just a 'random' Satanist, gaslighting his ass off whenever I have to be away for a while, I get painted as a crazy psycho tyrant. Everybody who is here for the RIGHT reasons loses then as he would succeed in driving the TRUE SEEKERS away. I intend to raise our frequency, he wishes to lower it to the lowest common denominator. This is what he intends, under whatever name he comes in here by. The pattern of abuse is clear for all to see.

The intent is to kill the heart and destroy this home we're building for ourselves.

I was forced to sit back somewhat and allow events to play out, endure and hope that eventually, the members here would spot the patterns and realize for themselves what's actually going on.I knew this was building to a climax, and that a perfect storm was on the way. That happened the night cobra, as astro, spammed the shit out of this place over the course of hours and hours. And then came in under the handle lightning to strike. And then Saxon Stranger appeared and dropped a MOAB for us, revealing the TRUTH.

As for the patterns of gaslighting and members awakening to this situation, I want to give credit to whom its due: Merlyn, Venessa, BlackOrbit, Bane, Krieg the 3rd, Celeste Aiko. My personal thanks.

The veil has been lifted and now that the true seekers are on board with me, we can work together to make this place safe and supportive.

This fight isn't over my ego. This battle is for the sake of ALL TRUE SEEKERS who call this place their home and are invested in seeing it grow and prosper for the mutual benefit of us, for our freedom to have a home without interference, without others who are negatives coming in to try to pull seekers away, drive them off, gaslight, attempt to bring down the frequency, pollute the atmosphere and generally attempt to suck the life force out of us.

Which brings us up to today. Let the positive transformation of the T4S truly begin.

Cobra is banned and will be removed under whatever handle he chooses to 'join this community' under. The same goes for Mamba. He has his own forum now. Let him stay there and stop placing advertisements here.

I reserve the right to refuse service.
Thank you for clarifying Zola! It seemed like Mamba wasn't welcome here, especially after he threatened and defamed this community! I fully agree with you not welcoming him or any of Cobra's sock accounts! I believe the community fully stands with you in this battle. I'm very proud of you for not apologizing for doing the right thing. The T4S is truly moving towards prosperity, and likewise I'm proud of everyone staying strong during perhaps the darkest hour I've personally witnessed here. :clap: :clap: :clap:

mamba and cobra did everything they could to exploit the vulnerability of this forum last night. Zola can't be here 24/7 and they take full advantage of this constantly. It's extremely pathetic and obnoxious, but that is their nature :roll: .

I'm confident that ZolaLuckyStar's vision for the T4S will be achieved against all odds, and that doing so is incredibly important considering how much healing people need after dealing with cobra--- the extremely persistent, narcissistic psychopath!

Love, Venessa V <3
Krieg The 3rd

Post by Krieg The 3rd »

Yes I am glad that they are finally exposed and removed from this forum, it has become a much "higher vibration" place since their forced departure if I can use that terminology. There is just something I always sensed was off about that AstroKid character along with the various goons employed by cobra(unless they are all him)

It's a similar feeling I had when I was on JOS originally, most of the members seem to be sucked into that negative energy matrix especially those most loyal to cobra. There was always just something off about the forums I can't describe, it gives me feelings similar to a xian church and they treat you the same as one when you differ.

This place however has a much more positive feeling and the members as well, perhaps the misfit toys were the best ones of all..
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

I have another article coming right now (typing it from the handwritten notes now) that will make what you sensed clear and why. And you're correct

Serapis (Satan)