HONEST question for Zola

Hohoho

HONEST question for Zola

Post by Hohoho »

Did you know that your ex partner, co-funderMamba was jewish when you help him with donations from jos community,...before/ when making this website or ...when did you exactly find out? I want to trust you but give me reasons to
Krieg The 3rd

Re: HONEST question for Zola

Post by Krieg The 3rd »

Hohoho wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 2:05 am Did you know that your ex partner, co-funderMamba was jewish when you help him with donations from jos community,...before/ when making this website or ...when did you exactly find out? I want to trust you but give me reasons to
Lol I knew this account would do this as soon as I saw the name, anyways we're all still waiting for any evidence regarding your claims however I doubt you have any, as they were made just to slander.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

the donations went to a person who asked to remain anonymous. I have not revealed that persons identity.

This isn't an 'honest' question at all. Its just more of the usual useless BS and a waste of time.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
Bane666

Post by Bane666 »

*yawn* don't you guys ever come up with anything original, I've heard the same things over and over again since I joined this forum and on the JOS as well, like Krieg stated where is your proof?
BlackOrbit666

Post by BlackOrbit666 »

Hohoho wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 2:05 am Did you know that your ex partner, co-funderMamba was jewish when you help him with donations from jos community,...before/ when making this website or ...when did you exactly find out? I want to trust you but give me reasons to
Hohoho Merry Christmas :lol: :lol: :lol: .

I knew this was Cobra :))))))

Goodbye Coba LOL

Proud Cancerian with Scorpio Ascendant ♋ ♏
Ave Satanas
shitposterInquisitor

Post by shitposterInquisitor »

Krieg The 3rd wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 2:07 am
Lol I knew this account would do this as soon as I saw the name, anyways we're all still waiting for any evidence regarding your claims however I doubt you have any, as they were made just to slander.
Let's try this -
Maxine is dead and she has been doxxed
HPHC is a jew
anyway we're all still waiting for any evidence regarding your claims however I doubt you have any, as they were made just to slander.
Bane666 wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 3:39 am *yawn* don't you guys ever come up with anything original, I've heard the same things over and over again since I joined this forum and on the JOS as well, like Krieg stated where is your proof?
This is all just like christians trying to argue against non-christians, neither side backs down, and little or no progress is made. It is ridiculous. Granted, "I want to believe" and all of that, but meh. If anyone is powerful in Magick and can use Spirituality to see things and know things, then use that instead of saying "this picture says so; therefore, it's true!". I haven't seen Passion of the Christ, but others have - those recordings "prove jesus exists!".
BlackOrbit666 wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 8:26 am

Goodbye Coba LOL
[citation needed]

Am I Cobra, because I am opposing, playing Devil's advocate, going against what everyone else here claims? Will you, and others, accuse me without any actual proof?
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

No, I'm not convinced you're cobra. Though the timing of your return is interesting

Serapis (Satan)

BlackOrbit666

Post by BlackOrbit666 »

shitposterInquisitor wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 9:48 am
Krieg The 3rd wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 2:07 am
Let's try this -
Maxine is dead and she has been doxxed
HPHC is a jew
anyway we're all still waiting for any evidence regarding your claims however I doubt you have any, as they were made just to slander.
Bane666 wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 3:39 am *yawn* don't you guys ever come up with anything original, I've heard the same things over and over again since I joined this forum and on the JOS as well, like Krieg stated where is your proof?
This is all just like christians trying to argue against non-christians, neither side backs down, and little or no progress is made. It is ridiculous. Granted, "I want to believe" and all of that, but meh. If anyone is powerful in Magick and can use Spirituality to see things and know things, then use that instead of saying "this picture says so; therefore, it's true!". I haven't seen Passion of the Christ, but others have - those recordings "prove jesus exists!".
BlackOrbit666 wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 8:26 am

Goodbye Coba LOL
[citation needed]

Am I Cobra, because I am opposing, playing Devil's advocate, going against what everyone else here claims? Will you, and others, accuse me without any actual proof?
Sorry if I quote the whole thing... I currently do not know how to quote just my post in question... but learning to do it better... anyways... I was talking to the now-banned as I found, user Hohoho, not you.

As HPS Zola stated, your time of return is very interesting :think:

Proud Cancerian with Scorpio Ascendant ♋ ♏
Ave Satanas
shitposterInquisitor

Post by shitposterInquisitor »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 9:50 am No, I'm not convinced you're cobra. Though the timing of your return is interesting
On the first page of a recent stickied topic in the OP is this -
$axon$tranger100 wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 9:56 pm New Debate Forum:

https://rpcdebateforum.freeforums.net

For Maxine

~SKÅL

note from zola:
I'm sorry but I had to remove a few links since it might be construed as doxxing maxine. I'm looking into the legalities and if its not, I'll put it right back. Thanks for your understanding.
Surely you know this is the forum I made. I shared it already, here -
shitposterInquisitor wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:14 am
KorvusTheRaven wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 9:27 am
AnonPoster wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 9:08 am Any suggestions for neutral ground ?
I'm considering making a new forum dedicated to discussing these types of affairs. Just gonna say it now, moderation's gonna be more strict. If you have something to bring to the table, all of your arguments must be made in good faith, and there will be no Anonymous account on my platform.

But I'm only starting it if 25+ people are joining in, I'm not renting a website server for nothing.
Actually, I made a forum exactly for debating things, so I might have just the place. I made this forum ages ago, for debating. (There can also be other areas, as there is already an off-topic area.) It can include things like this, actually, as it is relevant and related. I won't be an arbitrator; being admin, I'd be neutral. Whomever can slug it out with each other, but I can delete or edit posts and suspend or ban members if it is necessary. Be mature and civil in your slugging and debating.

The forum link is https://rpcdebateforum.freeforums.net

It has had little success so far. Regardless of my race, religion or creed; my beliefs, opinions, political standing; or whatever - anyone genuine is welcome to join. Genuine meaning the obvious - no to trolls, etc.
I keep an eye on things relevant to me. I was a day or two late coming back, after another member, $axon$tranger100, posted the link to the forum I made. Is that a crime or against any rules, etc.? You may or may not know, but I have a lot of coincidences happening frequently. I came back at a time just after the link was posted again.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

no, i didn't remember its your forum. But i didn't delete it, did I? Did you want me to?

Serapis (Satan)