A Sermon on Privacy

Content that is scheduled to be moved to the T4S Website
HPBlackMamba

A Sermon on Privacy

Post by HPBlackMamba »

HPBlackMamba

Re: A Sermon on Privacy

Post by Don Danko »

I guess the Greys didn't respect Zola's privacy when they appeared in her place every night to hang out with her.....Truth4Greys...

Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

The Greys really don't respect privacy for sure just look at the Grey around here the Bitch Fairy all he does is try and doxx people...

I found his picture from a Discord chat....He might be the Grey that fooled Zola for all those years....Till like yesterday... Truth4Greys...

HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

Why is that even relevant? Do you look to Zola for guidance then? Here is what the 1st book of The Book of Satan has to say on the matter:
The Book of Satan I The True Philosophy of Satan wrote:The next thing that people are concerned about is what this implies about the author of this book and the T4S clergy. Shouldn’t the clergy be seen as an authority because they are presenting this doctrine and teaching? The answer is no, we are not an authority over you, and we don’t want to be seen as your guiding light or shepherd.

The message that is taught in this book is self-evident and anyone who has freed their minds has already found it without reading our doctrine. The T4S clergy is not above you, we are not your leaders, it is not our place to tell you what to think or believe. We are merely presenting the self-evident truth that man is higher than God.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

If Siatris is violating people's privacy doesn't that give him away as an enemy of freedom? In my opinion it does. Why try to ruin the reputations of those who uphold freedom by spreading misinformation and lies? Well he did state that Hitler is his God, so I get how he can be pro tyranny.
HPBlackMamba

Post by Don Danko »

I corrected the post Mamblah to put honesty into the title the honesty you and Zola fucking lack.

HPBlackMamba wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 9:16 am Why is that even relevant? Do you look to Zola for guidance then? Here is what the 1st book of The Book of Mamblah has to say on the matter:
[b wrote:"The Book of some druggie from South Africa I The True Philosophy of Mamblah"[/b]]The next thing that people are concerned about is what this implies about the author of this book and the T4S clergy. Shouldn’t the clergy be seen as an authority because they are presenting this doctrine and teaching? The answer is no, we are not an authority over you, and we don’t want to be seen as your guiding light or shepherd.

The message that is taught in this book is self-evident and anyone who has freed their minds has already found it without reading our doctrine. The T4S clergy is not above you, we are not your leaders, it is not our place to tell you what to think or believe. We are merely presenting the self-evident truth that man is higher than God.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

See what I mean about spreading rumors and lies? I don't use drugs or drink alcohol. Who is really the one telling lies here. Hmmm ok whatever, I don't care what you think. Those who know me can see that you are lying.
HPBlackMamba

Post by Don Danko »

You don't give a shit either way Mamblah you let the doxxing trolls run wild here while you and Zola come out and suck up to them. They give your threads views is the reason Zolablah told me in private. Everything about you and Zola is dishonest. You have no problem throwing everyone under the bus for what you and Zola want. Just like you admit to writing made up nonsense in your previous sermons to manipulate others for your own benefit. Your also lying about high energy beings appearing and telling you anything it follows the pattern of your admitted lying to build yourself up and manipulate others that is right up the alley of your hero Crowley the druggie as well.
HPBlackMamba wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 9:18 am If Siatris is violating people's privacy doesn't that give him away as an enemy of freedom? In my opinion it does. Why try to ruin the reputations of those who uphold freedom by spreading misinformation and lies? Well he did state that Hitler is his God, so I get how he can be pro tyranny.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

You can rant and rave all you want, we are not going to start censoring this place just to appease you. Go on then... give us a good show.
HPBlackMamba

Post by Don Danko »

Nonsense I watched you in your utube video's in some cases you where so fucking high on something you couldn't sit still and had trouble even thinking. I have only seen that shit from people on hard drugs like meth based drugs. I noticed the same with Koetting as well who has a record for drug possession as well. Lots of druggies like the Crowley stuff like you.
HPBlackMamba wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 9:26 am See what I mean about spreading rumors and lies? I don't use drugs or drink alcohol. Who is really the one telling lies here. Hmmm ok whatever, I don't care what you think. Those who know me can see that you are lying.