Yogic Breathing Exercises

Content that is scheduled to be moved to the T4S Website
HPBlackMamba

Yogic Breathing Exercises

Post by HPBlackMamba »

HPBlackMamba

Re: Yogic Breathing Exercises

Post by Don Danko »

Falun Gong is run by a dude as crazy as the bitch fairy.... You took your silly nonsense from Falun Gong the Gong energy is just Chi energy generated by internal practices you claim in your post here the Greys gave people to fuck them over....You just changed the name to Vao, this follows the pointless pattern of Mamblahism.

Mamblah why did you and Zola have my articles on pranayama exercises the advanced ones if this was all from the Greys? Why are you trying to send people down the Kabbalah tree of life? What is wrong with you? Didn't you learn anything from worshipping yourself in the mirror....Or smoking meth...
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

The Greys gave pranayama to mankind to fuck them over, breathing exercises is a conspiracy from the Greys, what is next on the agenda for Mamblahism... It must have been the Greys that wanted Zola to get into contact with me to work for her. Zola offered me the position of High Priest I turned this down but its all part of the Greys agenda to um.... Increase peoples health and stuff....

Truth4Greys....
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

Don Danko wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 6:57 am Falun Gong is run by a dude as crazy as the bitch fairy.... You took your silly nonsense from Falun Gong the Gong energy is just Chi energy generated by internal practices you claim in your post here the Greys gave people to fuck them over....You just changed the name to Vao, this follows the pointless pattern of Mamblahism.

Mamblah why did you and Zola have my articles on pranayama exercises the advanced ones if this was all from the Greys? Why are you trying to send people down the Kabbalah tree of life? What is wrong with you? Didn't you learn anything from worshipping yourself in the mirror....Or smoking meth...
Actually we don't want to send them down the path of the Kabbalah tree of life, when we release the second book of The Book of Satan, you will see that we give the real transmutation process.
HPBlackMamba

Post by Don Danko »

This place gets more fucking confused by the day..... Because its run by a pair of lying, druggies.

Truth4Greys...

Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

Maybe it was Brian Ruhe.... He was the occult Grey agent working with Zola to trick her for years....

Truth4Greys....
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

But you where Mamblah and so was Zola the Greys played you again....Like a violin, even that high energy being was a Grey...

Truth4Greys....
HPBlackMamba wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 7:03 am
Actually we don't want to send them down the path of the Kabbalah tree of life, when we release the second book of The Book of Satan, you will see that we give the real transmutation process.
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

So is like the Grey mothership hovering over Zola's place 24/7 for years or what? Even the Greys told her to build this place and get into contact with me and promote the Grey agenda of sending people into the Kabbalah tree of whatever or the alien blender hell.... Mamblahism as fucking confused as his life on the pipe could be... What happens when Zola finds out the blue space chickens of Corey Goode you used as a major source for your claims, Mamblah was actually working with the Greys the whole time.... Is Mamblah a Grey hybrid? Is Zola a reptilian?

Truth4Greys....
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

Could Zola or Mamblah explain since the Greys tricked them into sending people into the Kabbalah tree of whatever of blender hells..... Why should anyone believe them now how do we know that Mamblah is not sending people into the Kabbalah trees or blenders hells with his second book? The Greys run Zola's mind and Mamblah is always getting trick by them... But now they got it right......

Truth4Greys....

Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

The Ice Man, the man who is taking everyone to the GREY's, kabbalah tree hell or alternative blender hell. Truth4Greys....