Yogic Breathing Exercises

Content that is scheduled to be moved to the T4S Website
HPBlackMamba

Re: Yogic Breathing Exercises

Post by HPBlackMamba »

Even though I disagree with how you are slagging me and Zola, I am happy to have you here on the forum. Thank you for making your voice heard Don, we are glad that you enjoy this free speech place.
HPBlackMamba

Post by Don Danko »

That answers nothing Mamblah it just makes you and Zola out to be innocent victims.

Zola told me it was true that several of the images she painted of the Gods on her Tarot she did steal off human models she found on line which was an accusation made against her in the past. However she then claimed those actual Gods showed up to her later and they looked like that... I gave her the benefit of the doubt to be kind. But time has shown me the truth.

Zola lied about everything from the start....That really makes me wonder who's DNA was sent into that test as well of hers...

The real reason Zola contacted me and wanted me to be a High Priest in the T4S was as you blabbed out on the forum. It was just to use me as a resource to get attention from people in the JoS to draw them to the T4S to build up you and Zola's little scam here. You blabbed on the forum you where writing false claims and fake information in your sermons you stated making up stories just to appeal to and manipulate people in the JoS to hustle them to the T4S. Zola and you wanted to use me as part of that strategy. That's the problem you types have sooner or later you can't help but to brag in everyone's face.
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

Watch the train of Zola and Mamblah's lies just get stranger and stranger they think everyone is that stupid. Truth4Greys...Or Zola lied.... This place is a hustle by two deceiving characters Zola and Mamblah, sadly...
BorninHell88

Post by BorninHell88 »

Don Danko wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 9:01 am Watch the train of Zola and Mamblah's lies just get stranger and stranger they think everyone is that stupid. Truth4Greys...Or Zola lied.... This place is a hustle by two deceiving characters Zola and Mamblah, sadly...
Slothstein is obsessed with Zola and Mamba, ahahaha... Funny how he wasn't calling out there shit, before people started putting him on blast for being JEWISH... Now he's suddenly anti"Truth4Satan"? He knew what they were all about from the start... What a fucking actor, lmao. Then again... Jews are very good at playing the ROLE of gentiles... Very good at acting... Hence the reason why a lot of them make up the actors and actresses of Hollywood. You go Don... You convince people that you're not a kike. After all...

THERE'S
Attachments
no-bussiness-like-shoah-business01_k0nsl.jpg
no-bussiness-like-shoah-business01_k0nsl.jpg (256.78 KiB) Viewed 480 times
"THE WORST PAIN A MAN CAN SUFFER: TO HAVE INSIGHT INTO MUCH AND POWER OVER NOTHING." - Herodotus

"THOSE WHO WERE SEEN DANCING WERE THOUGHT TO BE INSANE BY THOSE WHO COULD NOT HEAR THE MUSIC" - Unknown
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

Beware doing breathing exercises will take your soul to Tree Hell....Mamblahism 101...

Truth4Greys...

Jeff

Post by Jeff »

Very interesting, I started a meditation program when I joined the T4S, I did feel some results. Increased focus, mental stamina improved along with emotional well being etc. I am still skeptical about an afterlife though.