Protection circle

Venessa

Protection circle

Post by Venessa »

I keep hearing about "protection circles", and while I know it's probably overrated new age crap I have been wondering if there were actually uses for it?

For example, maybe it can be useful for divination with spirits to help defend against imposters? I haven't seen any decent examples, but if I do I'll let everyone know.

Thanks <3
BlackOrbit666

Re: Protection circle

Post by BlackOrbit666 »

Venessa wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:33 pm I keep hearing about "protection circles", and while I know it's probably overrated new age crap I have been wondering if there were actually uses for it?

For example, maybe it can be useful for divination with spirits to help defend against imposters? I haven't seen any decent examples, but if I do I'll let everyone know.

Thanks <3
Not all spirits are sadly benevolent in their nature and protection circles are used to make sure that the Mage is talking specifically with the spirit he invoked and not an impostor spirit.

This technique is far more easy to use in order to portext yourself from imposter spirits unlike techniques that require a lot of well developed psychic abilities to be developed when using a Ouija board.

:)

Proud Cancerian with Scorpio Ascendant ♋ ♏
Ave Satanas
Venessa

Post by Venessa »

BlackOrbit666 wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:36 pm
Venessa wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:33 pm I keep hearing about "protection circles", and while I know it's probably overrated new age crap I have been wondering if there were actually uses for it?

Thanks <3
Not all spirits are sadly benevolent in their nature and protection circles are used to make sure that the Mage is talking specifically with the spirit he invoked and not an impostor spirit.

This technique is far more easy to use in order to portext yourself from imposter spirits unlike techniques that require a lot of well developed psychic abilities to be developed when using a Ouija board.

Yes, I suppose it's similar to other props like the athame which is helpful but not required. Sometimes when I try to communicate with my Guardian I get a lot of enemy interference, and my clairaudience isn't great to begin with. Maybe I will try using the Ouija board, have you ever had success with it?
BlackOrbit666

Post by BlackOrbit666 »

Venessa wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 12:30 am
BlackOrbit666 wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:36 pm

Thanks <3

Yes, I suppose it's similar to other props like the athame which is helpful but not required. Sometimes when I try to communicate with my Guardian I get a lot of enemy interference, and my clairaudience isn't great to begin with. Maybe I will try using the Ouija board, have you ever had success with it?
I had some success with it when I went to use it at a friend's house.

Anyways...

You can get a lot of Enemy interference if you try to communicate with your Guardian, but you need to focus your clairvoyance and astral senses straight on your object.

Even though the attacks are in their nature very strong, always be focused and bring your work to well ending.

As a personal suggestion, you can use Void meditation in order to make your mind focused more on communicating with your Guardian.

There are a lot of protection methods that you can also use when you have Ouija boards, such as putting a silver coin or any other precious metal in order to protect your seance from intruders.

Gold works best especially if you have to protect against Diurne intruders as Gold is related to the Sun and is very effective, especially in the middle of the day.

While Silver is used to protect from nocturnal intruders thagtmay interrupt your seance as silver is more related to Moon and the Stars, but mostly the Moon.

Proud Cancerian with Scorpio Ascendant ♋ ♏
Ave Satanas