Those who take initiative become leaders

Content that is scheduled to be moved to the T4S Website
HPBlackMamba

Those who take initiative become leaders

Post by HPBlackMamba »

HPBlackMamba

Re: Those who take initiative become leaders

Post by Jeff »

I really appreciate these sermons, they motivate me and make me think. Thanks Mamba.
EpicShauna

Post by EpicShauna »

This is good sermon Mamba, i feel sometimes bad for people if have smooth brain. Obvious to believe in yourself is best advice.
The best thing to do is always to follow your greatest desire.
Loveoftruth

Post by Loveoftruth »

I came here from the JoS, I still believe in the God's. I do find that what Zola and Mamba is saying to be good advice. I see Mamba keeps speaking about this "book of satan" I don't get it? Could someone explain all of this to me please?
siatris

Post by siatris »

you are such a dumb fuck.

you really think we believe these are true accounts...
ffs retard
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

Siatris, didn't you say that Don Danko was a fake account? He seemed pretty legit to me, just saying...
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

He said literally every member is a fake account, he can't accept the fact that our community is growing.
HPBlackMamba

Post by Jeff »

Seems like sour grapes to me lol
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

Loveoftruth wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 4:25 pm I came here from the JoS, I still believe in the God's. I do find that what Zola and Mamba is saying to be good advice. I see Mamba keeps speaking about this "book of satan" I don't get it? Could someone explain all of this to me please?
Thank you for asking LoveofTruth. Zola and I realized that people didn't understand what the T4S is all about, and members kept mistaking our doctrine for that of the JoS. That is why we published our official doctrine as The Book of Satan. There are sill 12 more books that are scheduled to be released within the next 7 years. Of course you don't need to agree with our doctrine or even believe it to be a member of the T4S. We don't tell our members what to think or believe, and if you prefer CoS, JoS or any other doctrine then you are still welcome to post and share your views.
HPBlackMamba

Post by Jeff »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 4:46 pm
Loveoftruth wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 4:25 pm I came here from the JoS, I still believe in the God's. I do find that what Zola and Mamba is saying to be good advice. I see Mamba keeps speaking about this "book of satan" I don't get it? Could someone explain all of this to me please?
Thank you for asking LoveofTruth. Zola and I realized that people didn't understand what the T4S is all about, and members kept mistaking our doctrine for that of the JoS. That is why we published our official doctrine as The Book of Satan. There are sill 12 more books that are scheduled to be released within the next 7 years. Of course you don't need to agree with our doctrine or even believe it to be a member of the T4S. We don't tell our members what to think or believe, and if you prefer CoS, JoS or any other doctrine then you are still welcome to post and share your views.
To be honest, I find myself aligning more with the Church of Satan and the Satanic Bible. However, I appreciate this free speech place. I am still new to Satanism and my views will probably still change a lot in the future.