Those who take initiative become leaders

Content that is scheduled to be moved to the T4S Website
Hayden

Re: Those who take initiative become leaders

Post by Hayden »

Jeff wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 10:29 am I really appreciate these sermons, they motivate me and make me think. Thanks Mamba.
EpicShauna wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 4:22 pm This is good sermon Mamba, i feel sometimes bad for people if have smooth brain. Obvious to believe in yourself is best advice.
Loveoftruth wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 4:25 pm I came here from the JoS, I still believe in the God's. I do find that what Zola and Mamba is saying to be good advice. I see Mamba keeps speaking about this "book of satan" I don't get it? Could someone explain all of this to me please?
siatris wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 4:28 pm you are such a dumb fuck.

you really think we believe these are true accounts...
ffs retard
Lmao... I don't think he could have made it any more obvious.
BorninHell88

Post by BorninHell88 »

Loveoftruth wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 4:25 pm I came here from the JoS, I still believe in the God's. I do find that what Zola and Mamba is saying to be good advice. I see Mamba keeps speaking about this "book of satan" I don't get it? Could someone explain all of this to me please?
Why choose to believe in Aryan 'gods' ((well, not so much 'their' gods, but Jewish ones))? Those 'gods' don't give a fuck about the darker races... If they are real. They view us as lesser souls... Servants ((more so than anything)), or unless you're a fake black person like HP Shannon more than likely is...?
"THE WORST PAIN A MAN CAN SUFFER: TO HAVE INSIGHT INTO MUCH AND POWER OVER NOTHING." - Herodotus

"THOSE WHO WERE SEEN DANCING WERE THOUGHT TO BE INSANE BY THOSE WHO COULD NOT HEAR THE MUSIC" - Unknown
Loveoftruth

Post by Loveoftruth »

The JoS mentions Gentile Gods, and African people have their ancestors. I did believe in the Aryan Gods before until Don exposed Maxine's bullcrap. Playing with her pussy all day on the couch to free the demons, give me a break. I admit I was really stupid to get sucked into that, and the Hitlerism stuff made me uncomfortable but I went along with it for Satan's sake. When the blacks for Satan group started falling apart that was the last straw for me.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

@BorninHell88 Why do you have to call her a "black", that is so derogatory.
HPBlackMamba

Post by Jeff »

I agree on this, regardless of ethnicity we are all human beings and are entitled to our dignity. You won't find me calling someone a coolie, black, nigger etc. At the end of the day we bleed red and our bones are white.
BorninHell88

Post by BorninHell88 »

Loveoftruth wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 6:16 am The JoS mentions Gentile Gods, and African people have their ancestors. I did believe in the Aryan Gods before until Don exposed Maxine's bullcrap. Playing with her pussy all day on the couch to free the demons, give me a break. I admit I was really stupid to get sucked into that, and the Hitlerism stuff made me uncomfortable but I went along with it for Satan's sake. When the blacks for Satan group started falling apart that was the last straw for me.
I kind of have a hard time believing you're black... lol. I'm feeling a sock-puppet account. Jewish trolls seem to be pretty heavy on pretending to be black people, to give their 'Aryan gods' a little bit more credibility than they deserve. These 'gods' are thought forms ((like ALL gentile 'gods' are)), or enemy aliens (((impostors)))... They're not here to help and guide humanity out of this shit hole that we're all stuck in. This is the reason why you never see anyone ever get far into the occult... To where they can actually become spiritually advanced enough to LEAVE Plato's Cave, because no one ever gets to that point... Especially when people run and ask for help/guidance from the 'gods' that Plato's Cave PROVIDES us. If they were legit, they would LEAD you out... Once you're out of the cave, that's when GROWTH happens... As long as you're in it, you're not going to grow... Period.

Oh, and Don Danko/aka Slothstein is Jewish by the way... And a very, very sneaky one that plays the gentile card well... As most Jews ((that have had the proper training in deceit)) do. They own more than half of the world's wealth... Do you actually think they would have as much power as they do today, by not playing a good 'goyim' card? People seriously have a bad problem under-estimating these kikes... Especially those who follow the JoS and these forums.
Last edited by BorninHell88 on Mon May 10, 2021 3:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"THE WORST PAIN A MAN CAN SUFFER: TO HAVE INSIGHT INTO MUCH AND POWER OVER NOTHING." - Herodotus

"THOSE WHO WERE SEEN DANCING WERE THOUGHT TO BE INSANE BY THOSE WHO COULD NOT HEAR THE MUSIC" - Unknown
BorninHell88

Post by BorninHell88 »

Jeff wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 3:24 pm I agree on this, regardless of ethnicity we are all human beings and are entitled to our dignity. You won't find me calling someone a coolie, black, nigger etc. At the end of the day we bleed red and our bones are white.
Hey, I'm with ya there... I don't think one gentile soul is less valuable than the other. I just hate it when other people place others above themselves...

Loveoftruth

Post by Loveoftruth »

BorninHell88 wrote:They're not here to help and guide humanity out of this shit hole that we're all stuck in. This is the reason why you never see anyone ever get far into the occult..
Just because you don't see them, doesn't mean they don't exist.
BorninHell88

Post by BorninHell88 »

Loveoftruth wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 3:53 pm
BorninHell88 wrote:They're not here to help and guide humanity out of this shit hole that we're all stuck in. This is the reason why you never see anyone ever get far into the occult..
There was a time in my life when I had a pretty active third eye ((until they fully closed it)), to where I was able to see them... I know they exist, but I just know they're not good and they don't give a **fuck** about humanity, especially the darker races. These spirits play BOTH SIDES... Good cop, and bad cop... But yet none of them are willing to break the LAW in proving that the supernatural exists on a mass scale... Why? Because a cop is still a cop, and there is no good cops.

HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

BorninHell88 wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 3:59 pm
Loveoftruth wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 3:53 pm
There was a time in my life when I had a pretty active third eye ((until they fully closed it)), to where I was able to see them... I know they exist, but I just know they're not good and they don't give a **fuck** about humanity, especially the darker races. These spirits play BOTH SIDES... Good cop, and bad cop... But yet none of them are willing to break the LAW in proving that the supernatural exists on a mass scale... Why? Because a cop is still a cop, and there is no good cops.
Get the entire earth to stop worshiping and see how fast they come down and show themselves. If everyone on earth stopped worshiping tomorrow, you will see a fleet of UFOs coming down to investigate. They will want to see who pulled the plug on their "Power source"
HPBlackMamba