Those who take initiative become leaders

Content that is scheduled to be moved to the T4S Website
BorninHell88

Re: Those who take initiative become leaders

Post by BorninHell88 »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 4:18 pm
BorninHell88 wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 3:59 pm
Loveoftruth wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 3:53 pm

Just because you don't see them, doesn't mean they don't exist.
There was a time in my life when I had a pretty active third eye ((until they fully closed it)), to where I was able to see them... I know they exist, but I just know they're not good and they don't give a **fuck** about humanity, especially the darker races. These spirits play BOTH SIDES... Good cop, and bad cop... But yet none of them are willing to break the LAW in proving that the supernatural exists on a mass scale... Why? Because a cop is still a cop, and there is no good cops.
Get the entire earth to stop worshiping and see how fast they come down and show themselves. If everyone on earth stopped worshiping tomorrow, you will see a fleet of UFOs coming down to investigate. They will want to see who pulled the plug on their "Power source"
I would say that's definitely a possibility.
"THE WORST PAIN A MAN CAN SUFFER: TO HAVE INSIGHT INTO MUCH AND POWER OVER NOTHING." - Herodotus

"THOSE WHO WERE SEEN DANCING WERE THOUGHT TO BE INSANE BY THOSE WHO COULD NOT HEAR THE MUSIC" - Unknown
Loveoftruth

Post by Loveoftruth »

BorninHell88, you mentioned that you are in Plato's cave. What exactly do you mean. Can you explain please?
BorninHell88

Post by BorninHell88 »

Loveoftruth wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 5:38 pm BorninHell88, you mentioned that you are in Plato's cave. What exactly do you mean. Can you explain please?
Plato's Cave is the alien construct/matrix that we're all stuck in... I don't believe the matrix is exactly like what you'd see from the movie "The Matrix" itself, but in a lot of ways... It is. Here's some videos to help you better understand that prison you're in... That you ((like every other human being)) has been placed in:

Have you ever seen the movie "The Truman Show" with Jim Carey...? This movie reflects well with the situation human beings are stuck in... Those who control "The Truman Show" are the aliens that also pretend to be 'our' "gods".

This video right here explains the Plato's Cave analogy:

Another really good video right here, that would help you understand what I'm talking about... That we're all stuck in an alien matrix, used and exploited by aliens:
"THE WORST PAIN A MAN CAN SUFFER: TO HAVE INSIGHT INTO MUCH AND POWER OVER NOTHING." - Herodotus

"THOSE WHO WERE SEEN DANCING WERE THOUGHT TO BE INSANE BY THOSE WHO COULD NOT HEAR THE MUSIC" - Unknown
Loveoftruth

Post by Loveoftruth »

Wow, you blew me away with that answer. Ok now I understand what you are getting at.
Loveoftruth

Post by Loveoftruth »

So are you some kind of UFO conspiracy theorist?
BorninHell88

Post by BorninHell88 »

Loveoftruth wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 12:03 pm So are you some kind of UFO conspiracy theorist?
Yep... You can check out my bitchute channel here: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/bbw02LQ5jhOd/