Satanists put themselves first instead of God

Content that is scheduled to be moved to the T4S Website
BorninHell88

Re: Satanists put themselves first instead of God

Post by BorninHell88 »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 7:11 am
Daemontruth83 wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 11:43 pm I decided to put some individuals on ignore when it comes to drama.

I don’t think Don completely understood. If we have unwavering faith in ourselves then our beliefs wouldn’t be so shaken
We never had a problem with Don and we still don't. From the start we stated that everyone on this platform is free to ignore our message if they disagree. Don is free to believe in the Gods if he wants and we encouraged him to follow his path. This applies to everyone in our forum, we are not an echo chamber, this is a free speech place. This means that you are going to come across people who's views conflict with your own, it's inevitable. However, you are free to reject info that you don't like and follow your path.
But Don doesn't believe in the gods... He just promotes the lie that they exist, and he's well aware of this fact. He's an agent for the system... And you shill for him too. : )
"THE WORST PAIN A MAN CAN SUFFER: TO HAVE INSIGHT INTO MUCH AND POWER OVER NOTHING." - Herodotus

"THOSE WHO WERE SEEN DANCING WERE THOUGHT TO BE INSANE BY THOSE WHO COULD NOT HEAR THE MUSIC" - Unknown
Loveoftruth

Post by Loveoftruth »

BorninHell88 wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 7:26 pm
Daemontruth83 wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 11:43 pm I decided to put some individuals on ignore when it comes to drama.

I don’t think Don completely understood. If we have unwavering faith in ourselves then our beliefs wouldn’t be so shaken
We never had a problem with Don and we still don't. From the start we stated that everyone on this platform is free to ignore our message if they disagree. Don is free to believe in the Gods if he wants and we encouraged him to follow his path. This applies to everyone in our forum, we are not an echo chamber, this is a free speech place. This means that you are going to come across people who's views conflict with your own, it's inevitable. However, you are free to reject info that you don't like and follow your path.
But Don doesn't believe in the gods... He just promotes the lie that they exist, and he's well aware of this fact. He's an agent for the system... And you shill for him too. : )
I don't know how anyone can take you seriously at this point, after you called everyone on the forum a Jew lol.
BorninHell88

Post by BorninHell88 »

Loveoftruth wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 6:48 am
BorninHell88 wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 7:26 pm

I don't know how anyone can take you seriously at this point, after you called everyone on the forum a Jew lol.
I only called about 8 or 9 people Jews ((and they also tend to be the biggest talkers, as most Jews are... Dis-info/ and swindling is their game))... How many people are on these forums...? I'd be willing to bet way more than 9. lol. And you have yet to still prove to us all that you're a real black person. : ) Because I'd be willing to bet that you're not.
"THE WORST PAIN A MAN CAN SUFFER: TO HAVE INSIGHT INTO MUCH AND POWER OVER NOTHING." - Herodotus

"THOSE WHO WERE SEEN DANCING WERE THOUGHT TO BE INSANE BY THOSE WHO COULD NOT HEAR THE MUSIC" - Unknown