The Wise Beings

Content that is scheduled to be moved to the T4S Website
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

The Wise Beings

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

Attachments
T4S Gold Pentacle Fractal by HPS ZolaLuckyStar.jpg
T4S Gold Pentacle Fractal by HPS ZolaLuckyStar.jpg (154.02 KiB) Viewed 382 times
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
Don Danko

Re: The Wise Beings

Post by Don Danko »

The obvious answer is the New Agers are not channeling anything but themselves and each other. The channeling was debunked awhile back by Randi he had an actor copy them and put on a show it sold out and people lined up around the block believing this. That is why all the new age channelers sound the same. Its a show and they are all copying each other to make the show what people have come to believe is real. Its the same with the numerous Christians who all pretend to channel angels they speak in tongues but its all the same and the translations are all the same and it sounds like the new age channelers because this is where they learned their nonsense from I suspect. No angel in the bible ever talks like this the language of angels is Hebrew in the Bible as well.

Right now due to the con artist from Europe Pleiadians are the trend in the new age, yesterday it was chickens from space that are blue tomorrow it will be something else. I remember when it was the Andromedans and then the Sirians it goes on and on. People get bored as it gives nothing but entertainment and they move on to new trend its boutique shopping.
siatris

Post by siatris »

Don Danko wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:31 am The obvious answer is the New Agers are not channeling anything but themselves and each other. The channeling was debunked awhile back by Randi he had an actor copy them and put on a show it sold out and people lined up around the block believing this. That is why all the new age channelers sound the same.
so true and this is why u cannot be trusted either, cause you and Zola are both actors copying the JOS then.

u wrote how bad the Randi challenge was but here u are blaming it now.

if anything i read these shit posts and it's useless attempt to copy JOS.
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

The Randi challenge for a million dollars is a LARP it was exposed by a lawyer on the subject as I showed. However Randi's trolling of the channellers was real and proved the point. Which is not the Randi challenge. But being stupid you don't know that. Randi also caught Peter Popoff in his scamming as well.

I really couldn't copy the JoS as I built most of it myself with my own work. Take that away and its just maxine whom you attack on your utube along with nick out of one corner of your mouth while defending them here out of the other corner of your mouth.
siatris wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:33 pm
so true and this is why u cannot be trusted either, cause you and Zola are both actors copying the JOS then.

u wrote how bad the Randi challenge was but here u are blaming it now.

if anything i read these shit posts and it's useless attempt to copy JOS.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

I do believe a lot of the talking in tongues is hysteria. Its a kind of mob mentality.

I don’t know about the channeling, that its all fake. While you could make a claim they are channeling each other, I’m not so sure…. The love stuff of the new ager is really christian. They weren’t watching new age channels back when the bible was written.

I would disagree that all of channeling is fake. I’ve seen a guy possessed who exhibited physiological changes that weren’t natural or possible to fake. I’ve seen somebody channeling and while it wasn’t spouting the new age love drivel, there was definitely another being in there. In fact, I’ve seen (now I’m thinking about it) other examples of these phenomenon over the course of my life.

One was back during my time as the psychic for a team of ghostbusters, just like you see on the TV. They had all the equipment like the monitors and the infrared cameras etc. They would go into the location while I waited alone in the car to set up and get the low down from the owner. And then they’d fetch me in, telling me nothing. I’d be left alone to look around and feel the place out; then tell them what I was sensing.

This was a lot of fun and really good experience because it made me confident in my own psychic abilities. I discovered what I was picking up was invariably accurate. I used to wonder if it was all imagination, you know. But I’ve learned to trust my intuition.

I would tell them where the locus of the activity was and what was happening - for example in one business they had a kind of balcony looking over the back loading bay and the being was throwing things down at people on the main floor. I picked up on that.

Anyhow, during one weekend trip to a remote location the place we were in (an old gold mining town), one of the investigators became possessed. And that was real. It’s disturbing to witness and feel the energy. And if your third eye is open you’ll actually ‘see’ the overlay of the others face over the persons physical face. Which is kind of freaky to see.

Serapis (Satan)

Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

With channeling:
HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:43 am This is why I'm saying for example, these new age pleiadians that people channel, their message alone gives them away for what they are. They're all about how humanity has to learn to 'love'. To forgive. This is the same message as christianity; code for submit yourself to a higher authority (us). When we are sovereign beings.
Every new age person I have witnessed claiming to channel Pleiadians, Sirians, and such are obvious fakes who are copying the mainstream trend. They took their gimmick from Christianity that includes the message.

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:43 am I do believe a lot of the talking in tongues is hysteria. Its a kind of mob mentality.

I don’t know about the channeling, that its all fake. While you could make a claim they are channeling each other, I’m not so sure…. The love stuff of the new ager is really christian. They weren’t watching new age channels back when the bible was written.
That is where the channel people took their gimmick from Christianity.

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:43 amI would disagree that all of channeling is fake. I’ve seen a guy possessed who exhibited physiological changes that weren’t natural or possible to fake.
I have watched this channel trend on line its obvious its a fake trend. They also never offer proof of claims. Its pure fantasy.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

You have watched this channel trend online? What channel is that? I'm not talking about anything online, I'm talking about direct personal experience. What are you talking about?

Serapis (Satan)

Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

Watching all the popular channelers in the new age on utube and the channelers claiming to be contacting any of these star beings on utube in general the new age market is flooded with them. This is also promoted by the Gaia network who promoted hucksters like Corey Goode and David Wilcock. Corey claims to be channeling the blue chickens from outer space. Even Wilcock admitted on a taped phone call Corey Goode is bullshit and its all just entertainment. This is the same gimmick that was being passed around in the new age books and conferences before utube was around.

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:56 am You have watched this channel trend online? What channel is that? I'm not talking about anything online, I'm talking about direct personal experience. What are you talking about?
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

Also somehow I am not surprised that Brian Ruhe was channeling the mother ship....lol
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

LOL, yeah. I think there are plenty of one's out there where it's all entertainment. I know some phenomena is real however. I'm wary about channeling.

I haven't personally experienced any times when somebody inviting something in to use them produced a positive outcome. I don't feel a highly advanced being would communicate this way either. What you'd be getting would be the charlatans and scum (grey's)…

Also, in the Tibetan book of the dead there was an aside of the main text where they specifically warn against mediums (channeling). They wrote the spiritual quality of the beings who would choose to come through would be the trash hanging about outside the temple doors (riff Raff).

This is why, they said, if you wish to talk to the dead (I would add any extra dimensional being or any other astral entity), you must take the high golden road. Which means go out of body consciously and meet them face to face.

This way one makes contact with a higher quality being. The easiest and most natural way to accomplish this is through lucid dreaming. When you work on your dream recall diligently, it naturally leads to lucidity, if one works long enough on attaining lucidity in those states of consciousness it will lead naturally to out of body

Going out of body to directly communicate in the non physical is the high golden road they referred to. Much different from channelling blindly. I avoid channeling, personally. At least, that form of it.

Serapis (Satan)