Sidereal 'versus' Tropical Zodiac debunked

$axon$tranger100

Sidereal 'versus' Tropical Zodiac debunked

Post by $axon$tranger100 »

The deal with astrology is that tropical/Western astrology is fixed, earthbound, so it reflects the Masculine Yang lower-self aspect of the soul -- while sidereal Vedic astrology isn't fixed to the earth, as it's unfixed and feminine Yin higher-self. This is why the Vedic chart doesn't seem to fit the personality as well, because it's the shadow aspect, as unified things have a dualistic aspect to their nature, in nature. Allegorical archetypes are prevalent in Vedic astrology, which are profound and undeniable, like in pop-culture. Vedic astrology can show a soul's path, but it's not good for predilection, which Western astrology is (as it's earth-based). People may not seem to fit their sidereal descriptions, but the higher-self is harder to pinpoint than the lower-self. Also, Mayan astrology is based on complex numerology cycles and Chinese astrology governs foundational nature; as above so below. Chinese astrology has many variables via combinations but is actually a simpler study than celestial astrology. The point of power meditation is to transcend the karma of astrology and numerology. People get in way over their heads with astrology and it can become a distraction in life. How do these systems work in tandem...How can one know how one aspect truly affects them when there are so many layers. A Demon would make this learning process feasible, so one doesn't have to sacrifice their life to learn.

~O'wannabe Kenobi out
$axon$tranger100

Re: Sidereal 'versus' Tropical Zodiac debunked

$axon$tranger100

Allegation: "Neither the tropical nor the sidereal zodiac is astronomically accurate. The constellations do not form a perfect 360º circle in the sky and astrology accounts for most—but not all—of the constellations that sit closest to the ecliptic (despite the reports, there is no 13th sign called Ophiuchus)."

This is because the 13th sign is minimal in power and falls under Saggitarius. There are many smaller signs. The power of the 12 is dominant on the earth, as to why the Babylonians left Opphiuccus out.
Karnunnos Esus

Post by Karnunnos Esus »

I'm sun Taurus Aries moon ASC Scorpio - tropical
I'm sun Aries , Taurus ASC, Pisces moon - sidereal

No matter which way.... I'm a piece of work :lol: definitely a horned one :dance: :roll:
$axon$tranger100

Karnunnos Esus wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 1:50 pm I'm sun Taurus Aries moon ASC Scorpio - tropical
I'm sun Aries , Taurus ASC, Pisces moon - sidereal

No matter which way.... I'm a piece of work :lol: definitely a horned one :dance: :roll:
LOL Same I am too!

Those are god placements, which lunar nakshatra and pada?